JIMMY BUTLER A BIG FAN OF TAYLOR SWIFT

Talk about anything here.
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Re: JIMMY BUTLER A BIG FAN OF TAYLOR SWIFT

Post by gaskill15 »

We can't all have playoff success like the great Rolie Polie Oliedipo.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

King Deez wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:Butler is punk ass with horrible music taste...worst of all hes on the bulls and thus highly overrated

We all saw him vanish in the playoffs...apparently bulls homers werent paying attention
Yup he sure vanished.
Season 20 PPG, 5.8 REB, 3.3 A, and 1.8 STL
Playoffs 22.9 PPG, 5.6 REB, 3.2 A, and 2.4 STL

I guess he didn't vanish my bad.
He vanished vs the cavs..incredibly inconsistent or a no show...
Either way...not max money type of play
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

King Deez wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:Butler is punk ass with horrible music taste...worst of all hes on the bulls and thus highly overrated

We all saw him vanish in the playoffs...apparently bulls homers werent paying attention
I'm no Bulls homer....but Jimmy's playoff stats were strikingly similar to his playoff stats.
I'm no psychic but i assume you meant season stats?
He didnt step up his game..thats my main point...and he needed to

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

He averaged 21/5.6 in the Cavs series too......almost identical to the other stats.

C'mon Arty...try harder.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Robceltsfan wrote:He averaged 21/5.6 in the Cavs series too......almost identical to the other stats.

C'mon Arty...try harder.
So points were season or better then?
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

King Deez wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:He averaged 21/5.6 in the Cavs series too......almost identical to the other stats.

C'mon Arty...try harder.
Huh?
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

C'mon Arty...try harder.
So he didnt have another gear like we all claim about the bulls...thats the only reason theyve ever even been considered a good team..they max out during the regular season..otherwise he would have stepped it up

Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Robceltsfan wrote:
King Deez wrote:

C'mon Arty...try harder.
Huh?
So his points in the playoffs were at least his season average or better then? That easier for you?
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

King Deez wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
King Deez wrote: So points were season or better then?
Huh?
So his points in the playoffs were at least his season average or better then? That easier for you?
That is correct.

~George Carlin~
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

elartman1973 wrote:

C'mon Arty...try harder.
So he didnt have another gear like we all claim about the bulls...thats the only reason theyve ever even been considered a good team..they max out during the regular season..otherwise he would have stepped it up
The Magic don't have a gear to win over 25 games in one of the weakest conferences of all time. Future's bright though. I hear they hand out t-shirts every time Payton hits a jumpshot.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

elartman1973 wrote:

C'mon Arty...try harder.

:goalposts:
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

gaskill15 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

C'mon Arty...try harder.
The Magic don't have a gear to win over 25 games in one of the weakest conferences of all time. Future's bright though. I hear they hand out t-shirts every time Payton hits a jumpshot.
I'm a bit confused here. I was given a T-Shirt whenever he hit a free throw but whatever
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

gaskill15 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

C'mon Arty...try harder.
The magic FO are such Jews, they will never give out a t-shirt
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

wailuaFC wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: So he didnt have another gear like we all claim about the bulls...thats the only reason theyve ever even been considered a good team..they max out during the regular season..otherwise he would have stepped it up
Exain why I have at least five magic shirts and I didnt pay for a pay for any of them

Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

elartman1973 wrote:
wailuaFC wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:
Exain why I have at least five magic shirts and I didnt pay for a pay for any of them
It's not hard to dumpster dive for magic apparel around there.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

gaskill15 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

C'mon Arty...try harder.
Want to bet on it?
Guarantedd they win well over 25games
And guaranteed the bulls fade out in the playoffs again