[youtube]otx49Ko3fxw[/youtube]
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Re: How to handle Sportswise

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

sportswise1 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:

I did say Blacks in a few posts instead of Black People but it was in response to every other poster using that reference in the entire thread
And that is hardly evidence of me being racist in any way--perhaps a bit insensitive in those few posts--period!

"Don't worry, it's ok that I'm racist because other people are racist."

- sportswise

What the fuck is wrong with you? Shirley, you can't believe that explanation is going to fly, do you?

better reply:: you must be the dumbest nut job on here to fail to understand the difference between a racist and someone who on one or two occasions used the word Blacks instead of saying Black people .
And stop making up fake quotes or dumb phrases that don't apply to anyone -including me'

If you can find any evidence of racist comments from me--post them now
otherwise -shut the fuck up!

Being rude and insulting does nothing more than reveal your lack of character and composure. It's probably why you casually toss out racist terms (as I pointed out) and think that it doesn't mean anything.

If that's how you want to portray yourself, so be it.

But we can read. We see what happens when sportswise doesn't like something... when he's forced to take a deep dark look into his soul. I'm really disappointed in your venomous response. It sure seems out of line and in poor taste.
sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

"Don't worry, it's ok that I'm racist because other people are racist."

- sportswise

What the fuck is wrong with you? Shirley, you can't believe that explanation is going to fly, do you?

better reply:: you must be the dumbest nut job on here to fail to understand the difference between a racist and someone who on one or two occasions used the word Blacks instead of saying Black people .
And stop making up fake quotes or dumb phrases that don't apply to anyone -including me'

Being rude and insulting does nothing more than reveal your lack of character and composure. It's probably why you casually toss out racist terms (as I pointed out) and think that it doesn't mean anything.

But we can read. We see what happens when sportswise doesn't like something... when he's forced to take a deep dark look into his soul. I'm really disappointed in your venomous response. It sure seems out of line and in poor taste.

Hey dummy!!- you're the one who said "what the Fuck is wrong with you" ? before I replied
You can't even remember your own comments from one post earlier?

and you still can't find a single racist comment I ever made deposit all your accusations?
guess that makes you liar- or a fucking liar , since you seem to prefer that style of language.
sportswise1
Johnnyblazzed
Hall of Famer

Post by Johnnyblazzed »

sportswise1 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:

Hey dummy!!- you're the one who said "what the Fuck is wrong with you" ? before I replied

and you still can't find a single racist comment I ever made deposit all your accusations?
guess that makes you liar- or a fucking liar , since you seem to prefer that style of language.

Damn, you givin' Abe the ol' smack down...

sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

Johnnyblazzed wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

and you still can't find a single racist comment I ever made despite all your accusations?

Damn, you givin' Abe the ol' smack down...

sportswise1
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

sportswise1 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:

Wait. I used a specific example to point out your racism... and you went with the "everybody else was doing it" card and then called your actions "insensitive" instead of the term that many of us would use... "racist."

You playing fast and loose with the English language doesn't erase that (1) I pointed out a specific example (2) you agreed with me. Avoiding being called a racist via word games might have worked many decades ago. Fortunately, we've evolved.

Now, we call a spade a spade.
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

Abe, you need to man up and deposit your accusations against Sportie.

I'm not sure where you should deposit, but make sure you do it.
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

Sportswise, what event in your life turned you into the racist slimeball that you are? Have you pinpointed it?
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

I see the wise one is still crushing his competition
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

You guys might want to leave sportswise the hell alone.... :lol:
sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Wait. I used a specific example to point out your racism... and you went with the "everybody else was doing it" card and then called your actions "insensitive" instead of the term that many of us would use... "racist."

You playing fast and loose with the English language doesn't erase that (1) I pointed out a specific example (2) you agreed with me. That kind of tactic worked many decades ago. We've evolved.

so I agree that I made a slightly insensitive comment by not adding the word "people" after Blacks on one or two occasions and this is the entire basis for you calling me a racist?
and you're working way too hard on this one comment-none of which proves anything at all

once again if you don't have a single post from me that displays racism-- move on, or i guess you can continue to make fool of yourself
sportswise1
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

sportswise1 wrote:

so I agree that I made a slightly insensitive comment by not adding the word "people" after Blacks
Black people are *actually* people, Sportswise.

You don't need to add scare quotes, unless you think Black people are something other than what we usually mean when we say people.
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

Incognito wrote:Sportswise, what event in your life turned you into the racist slimeball that you are? Have you pinpointed it?
this from an acknowledged hater of Black people -not even a good deflection.
and do you have any comments from me that illustrate racism?
if not-that makes you look really STUPID!!
sportswise1
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

sportswise1 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:

You playing fast and loose with the English language doesn't erase that (1) I pointed out a specific example (2) you agreed with me. That kind of tactic worked many decades ago. We've evolved.

so I agree that I made a slightly insensitive comment by not adding the word "people" after Blacks on one or two occasions and this is the entire basis for you calling me a racist?
and you're working way too hard on this one comment-none of which proves anything at all

once again if you don't have a single post from me that displays racism-- move on, or i guess you can continue to make fool of yourself

You repeatedly claiming you're not racist despite admitting you wrote racist things isn't helping your cause...

Newsflash: Omitting words makes it racist. Simple as that. Why is this so hard for you to understand? Simply admit it, apologize and we can all move on.
sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

Bush4Ever wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:

so I agree that I made a slightly insensitive comment by not adding the word "people" after Blacks

You don't need to add scare quotes, unless you think Black people are something other than what we usually mean when we say people.
what is a scare post? and I have no idea WTF you're even trying to imply
you seem to excel in gibberish!
do you even know if I'm Black or White
Last edited by sportswise1 on Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sportswise1
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

sportswise1 wrote:
do you even know what color I am?
Scare quotes. Not scare post.

You seem to be over-stimulated. Relax, and read more carefully what Abe and I (and others) are telling you.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

sportswise1 wrote:
Bush4Ever wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:

Bush owned for his stupidity. Nice job sportswise for being smarter in this one than Bush.
sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

Bush4Ever wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:
Scare quotes. Not scare post.

You seem to be over-stimulated. Relax, and read more carefully what Abe and I (and others) are telling you.
ok what is a scare quote? and do you have any evidence of racism on my part?
if not-you know my reply
sportswise1
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

sportswise1 wrote:
ok what is a scare quote? and do you have any evidence of racism on my part?
if not-you know my reply
Scare quotes are placed around a word or phrase to signal that a term is being used in a nonstandard, ironic, or in another special sense (per wikipedia).

There was no reason to place scare quotes around people in the above example unless you think using the term people in reference to Blacks is nonstandard/ironic/or special.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Sportswise, what is it exactly that you dislike about racists? And, why are you so offended when somebody accuses you of being one?