If I could go back to the time before I got married...

Talk about anything here.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Re: If I could go back to the time before I got married...

Post by Titan18 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Titan18 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:attacks attacks attacks, thats all this site is good for anymore. you guys must be so depressed, i would be too if i lived in boring amerika.
You spend more time here than anyone Dan.
No I don't, PHIL.
Close.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

Titan18 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
Titan18 wrote:
You spend more time here than anyone Dan.
No I don't, PHIL.
Close.
You think I'm stupid, Phil? I know the game, Phil. You aren't fooling anyone.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Titan18 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: No I don't, PHIL.
Close.
You think I'm stupid, Phil? I know the game, Phil. You aren't fooling anyone.
:noidea:
rtiff68
Hall of Famer

Post by rtiff68 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
rtiff68 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:attacks attacks attacks, thats all this site is good for anymore. you guys must be so depressed, i would be too if i lived in boring amerika.
I'm not depressed, I did my traveling and living abroad before I eventually got married.

No regrets.

:suds:
you traveled to japan and that was it. you couldnt hack it in asia so you fled back homw to amerikkka
I bartended in London for 7 months, then traveled Europe for another month right after I graduated from college (2003-- it was my 3rd time in Europe). I moved to Japan in 2006, lived there for a year, and did a fair amount of traveling that year as well (China, Thailand, Korea, and all around Japan).
Last edited by rtiff68 on Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

rtiff68 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
rtiff68 wrote:
I'm not depressed, I did my traveling and living abroad before I eventually got married.

No regrets.

you traveled to japan and that was it. you couldnt hack it in asia so you fled back homw to amerikkka
I bartended in London for 7 months, then traveled Europe for another month right when after I graduated from college (2003-- it was my 3rd time in Europe). I moved to Japan in 2006, lived their for a year, and did a fair amount of traveling that year as well (China, Thailand, Korea, and all around Japan).
CleveTown curb stomped!!
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

rtiff68 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
rtiff68 wrote:

No regrets.

I bartended in London for 7 months, then traveled Europe for another month right after I graduated from college (2003-- it was my 3rd time in Europe). I moved to Japan in 2006, lived there for a year, and did a fair amount of traveling that year as well (China, Thailand, Korea, and all around Japan).
You can be anyone you want to be on the internet. Try making it a little more believable next time brah.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
rtiff68
Hall of Famer

Post by rtiff68 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
rtiff68 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: you traveled to japan and that was it. you couldnt hack it in asia so you fled back homw to amerikkka
I bartended in London for 7 months, then traveled Europe for another month right when after I graduated from college (2003-- it was my 3rd time in Europe). I moved to Japan in 2006, lived their for a year, and did a fair amount of traveling that year as well (China, Thailand, Korea, and all around Japan).
CleveTown curb stomped!!
:D
rtiff68
Hall of Famer

Post by rtiff68 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
rtiff68 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: you traveled to japan and that was it. you couldnt hack it in asia so you fled back homw to amerikkka
You can be anyone you want to be on the internet. Try making it a little more believable next time brah.
Unlike you being a secret agent, I've always mentioned/discussed these parts of my past.

You would probably like my 2nd time in Europe: I went to International World Youth Day in Paris with my church (Catholic) in 1997 when I was 16.

Being able to order beers at a bar in Paris at 16 felt pretty awesome.