Did we ever figure out how LeBron managed to shoot just .227 from 3 in the playoffs?

Talk about anything here.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Did we ever figure out how LeBron managed to shoot just .227 from 3 in the playoffs?

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

A career 34-35% from 3 guy who can "score whenever he wants to" suddenly can't hit the broad side of a barn. He was particularly awful in the Chicago series, going 3-28.
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Re: Did we ever figure out how LeBron managed to shoot just .227 from 3 in the playoffs?

Post by denali4eva »

Why does that even matter? You just love to stir up unnecessary shit! :lol:
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Re: Did we ever figure out how LeBron managed to shoot just .227 from 3 in the playoffs?

Post by Kingcarl24 »

We know Lebron is kind of a mental midget and he let it simply get in his head.
Buckets
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Buckets »

Its not like LeBron prides himself on stats so why should it mater?

:yao:
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

He shot the ball at the basket from long range and missed 77.3% of the time

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Buckets wrote:Its not like LeBron prides himself on stats so why should it mater?

:yao:

Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

Indeed, the saying that someone could shoot a higher percentage "if he wanted to" is one of the most purely stupid mindless sayings in basketball.

When they hell would you not ever shoot 80 percent from the foul line instead of 75 percent, or 40 percent from three instead of 35 if you could?

:noidea:
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

elmerjfudd wrote:He shot the ball at the basket from long range and missed 77.3% of the time

It's amazing how butthurt you sound any time someone says anything remotely negative about LeBron.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

gaskill15 wrote:
elmerjfudd wrote:He shot the ball at the basket from long range and missed 77.3% of the time

It's amazing how butthurt you sound any time someone says anything remotely negative about LeBron.
The whole ferociously white knighting lebron seems to be a new thing from him and came out of no where.
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

Titan18 wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:

The whole ferociously white knighting lebron seems to be a new thing from him and came out of no where.
LeLateToTheParty
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Isn't that about the same % he shot outside of 5 feet in the Finals too?
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.