My Plan to Save Amerika if I were President -- short and simple

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

My Plan to Save Amerika if I were President -- short and simple

Post by CleveTown™ »

the US/Mexican border is 2,000 miles long. Build the wall, and hire 4,000 border patrol officers stationed in 1/2 mile increments. Builds posts. Post up with machine guns and mow down anyone who approaches the fence. Have ground penetrating sonar planes scouring the border looking for tunnel and carpet bomb them.

Elect me, I'll do it. I don't care how much it costs. The stupid government just spent $2.5 million researching why 75% of lesbos are over weight and countless other failed BS research studies...the can afford my plan which would benefit the people WAY more.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Re: My Plan to Save Amerika if I were President -- short and simple

Post by Bush4Ever »

I think you need a more comprehensive plan than that.

Just my two cents.
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Bush4Ever wrote:I think you need a more comprehensive plan than that.

Just my two cents.
I should have said save amerika from the illegal immigration problem.

Oh and bring major manufacturing jobs back to the US.
January 7th. (D)
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

You and your plan can go straight to hell in a gasoline soaked hand basket...
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

denali4eva wrote:You and your plan can go straight to hell in a gasoline soaked hand basket...
woke up manless again De?
January 7th. (D)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:the US/Mexican border is 2,000 miles long. Build the wall, and hire 4,000 border patrol officers stationed in 1/2 mile increments. Builds posts. Post up with machine guns and mow down anyone who approaches the fence. Have ground penetrating sonar planes scouring the border looking for tunnel and carpet bomb them.

Elect me, I'll do it. I don't care how much it costs. The stupid government just spent $2.5 million researching why 75% of lesbos are over weight and countless other failed BS research studies...the can afford my plan which would benefit the people WAY more.
A wall wont solve anything..would just be temporary until they figure a new route..
Let them come in just dont allow them jobs or education or healthcare and highly penalize those who do give them jobs etc...
Mame it a living hell for them if they enter...thats how you keep themnout..not a dumb wall..this isnt 1400 you moron
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:the US/Mexican border is 2,000 miles long. Build the wall, and hire 4,000 border patrol officers stationed in 1/2 mile increments. Builds posts. Post up with machine guns and mow down anyone who approaches the fence. Have ground penetrating sonar planes scouring the border looking for tunnel and carpet bomb them.

A wall wont solve anything..would just be temporary until they figure a new route..
Let them come in just dont allow them jobs or education or healthcare and highly penalize those who do give them jobs etc...
Mame it a living hell for them if they enter...thats how you keep themnout..not a dumb wall..this isnt 1400 you moron
Israel put up a fence and bomb attacks went down by 75%. Egypt put up a fence, Hungary is putting up a fence at the Bosnian border, hell, ask the white house how they feel about their fence. FENCES WORK!
January 7th. (D)
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Lol at "find another route".

How stupid is artman? Are they going to grow wings and fly?

Artman wants no fence so that his Mexican family can join him.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Clevetown you are too mild. I will create a buffer zone 50 miles into mexico.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:Clevetown you are too mild. I will create a buffer zone 50 miles into mexico.
a buffer zone is a great idea. fill the void between the two fences with booby traps and land mines.
January 7th. (D)
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

CleveTown™ wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:Clevetown you are too mild. I will create a buffer zone 50 miles into mexico.
a buffer zone is a great idea. fill the void between the two fences with booby traps and land mines.
perfect. and the only way the buffer zone is removed, is when mexico has improved economically, culturally, religiously and intellectually.

I would also add, mass deportations of criminal illegals. If they have found to have returned they must be executed forthwith.

the next problem is the criminally bent black youths of the inner city. I suggest penal colonies with no hope of return for them and their baby mamas. The first 100 deportations will make them straighten up and fly right.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

I think deterrence is still the best strategy. Simply gun down any spic-looking people in OUR streets. Their dumb, poor, cross-bred relatives in that shithole to the south will figure out to stay out of OUR country soon enough.
sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
perfect. and the only way the buffer zone is removed, is when mexico has improved economically, culturally, religiously and intellectually.

I would also add, mass deportations of criminal illegals. If they have found to have returned they must be executed forthwith.

the next problem is the criminally bent black youths of the inner city. I suggest penal colonies with no hope of return for them and their baby mamas. The first 100 deportations will make them straighten up and fly right.
how about the criminally bent White youths of the inner city-- same penalties for them?
sportswise1
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:

I love these ideas. Especially execution if deported individuals decide to come back and try their hand one more time at the US long arm of the law.
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:I think deterrence is still the best strategy. Simply gun down any spic-looking people in OUR streets. Their dumb, poor, cross-bred relatives in that shithole to the south will figure out to stay out of OUR country soon enough.
I can go along with that.
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

sportswise1 wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: a buffer zone is a great idea. fill the void between the two fences with booby traps and land mines.

how about the criminally bent White youths of the inner city-- same penalties for them?
Yes if they are emulating black culture. We dont need rap/thug culture.
January 7th. (D)
sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:I think deterrence is still the best strategy. Simply gun down any spic-looking people in OUR streets. Their dumb, poor, cross-bred relatives in that shithole to the south will figure out to stay out of OUR country soon enough.
Right and also deadbeat White homeless people along with those that look suspicious regardless of color or race
sportswise1
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

sportswise1 wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: a buffer zone is a great idea. fill the void between the two fences with booby traps and land mines.

they will also go to the penal colony.
sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote: perfect. and the only way the buffer zone is removed, is when mexico has improved economically, culturally, religiously and intellectually.

Yes if they are emulating black culture. We dont need rap/thug culture.
But what about the White thugs that aren't emulating anybody or anything-just thugs
deport all of those guys-many of who are in gangs and some who are just homeless and street people?
sportswise1
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

sportswise1 wrote:
Right and also deadbeat White homeless people along with those that look suspicious regardless of color or race
All drug peddlers need to go. White or black. Anyone who listens to rap or caught acting thuggish or affiliated with ANY sort of criminal gang would be shot on sight.

Is this how ISIS handles things? If so, why am I mad at them? They just got the religion wrong, man if they were Christian I'd build them a house to be my neighbor and patrol my streets
January 7th. (D)