My Plan to Save Amerika if I were President -- short and simple

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Re: My Plan to Save Amerika if I were President -- short and simple

Post by CleveTown™ »

Sudanese Sensation wrote:Clevey should return to America and run for president.
thanks bro
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Bush4Ever wrote:
Sudanese Sensation wrote:
But I can fake that pretty easily.
outward conformity is the minimum that we require. it will bring peace and tranquility to the nation.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
Bush4Ever wrote:
Sudanese Sensation wrote:
But I can fake that pretty easily.
outward conformity is the minimum that we require. it will bring peace and tranquility to the nation.
You're a sick/delusional looney!
sportswise1
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
Yesterday in "my" car, I was sweating my head off driving home from work (the AC is broken-bad coil), and I came to the last light and said "Jesus Christ, please let this be a short light cycle". About 5 seconds later, the light switched to green and I drove home and took a shower!

If that's not proof of God, I don't know what is.

:D
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Is it just me or are Cleve and Atilius becoming more and more like Bond villains on this board? Kind of over the top? Eccentric? Not normally good looking? Long drawn out explanations of how the world should work?
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

Kingcarl24 wrote:Is it just me or are Cleve and Atilius becoming more and more like Bond villains on this board? Kind of over the top? Eccentric? Not normally good looking? Long drawn out explanations of how the world should work?
It's sort of like that episode in the Simpsons where Mr. Burns blocks out the sun and Smithers comments that he's moved from everyday villiany to cartoonish supervilliany.
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

Kingcarl24 wrote:Is it just me or are Cleve and Atilius becoming more and more like Bond villains on this board? Kind of over the top? Eccentric? Not normally good looking? Long drawn out explanations of how the world should work?
Yes but how you guys have the patience to go toe-to-toe with them, is beyond me... :noidea:
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Bush4Ever wrote:
It's sort of like that episode in the Simpsons where Mr. Burns blocks out the sun and Smithers comments that he's moved from everyday villiany to cartoonish supervilliany.

Atilius is like one step away from strapping Madness or Ghostown to a table and pointing a laser at their junk.
sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

Not just you and they are certifiably damaged.
sportswise1
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Cleve would be an illegal immigrant if he ever tried to return to America.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Bush4Ever wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
Yesterday in "my" car, I was sweating my head off driving home from work (the AC is broken-bad coil), and I came to the last light and said "Jesus Christ, please let this be a short light cycle". About 5 seconds later, the light switched to green and I drove home and took a shower!

If that's not proof of God, I don't know what is.

:D
its not a matter of proof and evidence with you, its a matter of your ethical disposition
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
its not a matter of proof and evidence with you, its a matter of your ethical disposition
Please explain.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

I take umbrage to that, on the contrary, we are super heroes trying to save the world.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Bush4Ever wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
Please explain.
you willingness to note believe is due to your unethical disposition. Kinda like the kid with cookie crumbs over his hands and lips, who tells his dad that he didn't steal any cookies.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
I take umbrage to that, on the contrary, we are super heroes trying to save the world.

I'm sure the villains in Bond movies say something entirely different. :roll:
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
Bush4Ever wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
Please explain.
you willingness to note believe is due to your unethical disposition. Kinda like the kid with cookie crumbs over his hands and lips, who tells his dad that he didn't steal any cookies.
I would bet dollars to donuts the atheists on this board have a "better" moral compass than the so called christians here, with the exception of a few like Kingcarl24 and americaninfidel.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:

they want to rule the world, we want to save the world. Our ascendancy to power is a means to an end, their ascendancy to power is the end :mrgreen:
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote: I take umbrage to that, on the contrary, we are super heroes trying to save the world.

they want to rule the world, we want to save the world. Our ascendancy to power is a means to an end, their ascendancy to power is the end :mrgreen:
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
Bush4Ever wrote:
Please explain.
I would bet dollars to donuts the atheists on this board have a "better" moral compass than the so called christians here, with the exception of a few like Kingcarl24 and americaninfidel.
You really believe that??????????
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:

:mrgreen:
sharks with laser beams are cool.