My Plan to Save Amerika if I were President -- short and simple

Talk about anything here.
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Re: My Plan to Save Amerika if I were President -- short and simple

Post by denali4eva »

I can't believe you guys are entertaining Clevey or, are you just trolling him?
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Bush4Ever wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:The NBA and the NFL need to divorce themselves from the hiphop culture.
So basically, no dunking and going back to set shots, making four passes before every shot (no matter how open you are after one or two passes), and lots of "scrappy" and "high basketball IQ" players?

Yes. Everybody knows DIII basketball is more entertaining than NBA ball anyway. Once you distance yourself from what the liberal commie media has brainwashed into you... you'll realize that being "scrappy" and having a "high IQ" or being "heady" are actually good things.

Wake up, Bush!
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

denali4eva wrote:I can't believe you guys are entertaining Clevey or, are you just trolling him?
I cant be trolled sister. Im always 3 steps ahead of them.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Bush4Ever wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:The NBA and the NFL need to divorce themselves from the hiphop culture.
So basically, no dunking and going back to set shots, making four passes before every shot (no matter how open you are after one or two passes), and lots of "scrappy" and "high basketball IQ" players?

Yes. Everybody knows DIII basketball is more entertaining than NBA ball anyway. Once you distance yourself from what the liberal commie media has brainwashed into you... you'll realize that being "scrappy" and having a "high IQ" or being "heady" are actually good things.

Wake up, Bush!
Maybe BYU would finally win something in basketball.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

I would reform the prison system. The whole idea of going to jail and becoming a better criminal is defeating. I would install flogging and beatdowns as penalties. If the floggee dies, good riddance. If a person is a multiple repeat offender, the death penalty will suffice.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:I would reform the prison system. The whole idea of going to jail and becoming a better criminal is defeating. I would install flogging and beatdowns as penalties. If the floggee dies, good riddance. If a person is a multiple repeat offender, the death penalty will suffice.
Dear brother we were born during the wrong era weren't we.
January 7th. (D)
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

CleveTown™ wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:I would reform the prison system. The whole idea of going to jail and becoming a better criminal is defeating. I would install flogging and beatdowns as penalties. If the floggee dies, good riddance. If a person is a multiple repeat offender, the death penalty will suffice.
Nah, just the wrong part of the world.
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Bush4Ever wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:

No. They were born in the right place... these boys are Christians dammit. And not just because they were born into the religion.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Bush4Ever wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
nah, I would have loved to live during the 50's in america. 1 salary per household was enough. lower crime. Whites in inner cities, no rap, etc. could leave your doors unlocked, leave your windows to your homes open, could let your kids play out all day, no cell phones, so video games, cops were good people, good economy, jobs galore. ahhhhh
January 7th. (D)
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Bush4Ever wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: Dear brother we were born during the wrong era weren't we.
nah, I would have loved to live during the 50's in america. 1 salary per household was enough. lower crime. Whites in inner cities, no rap, etc. could leave your doors unlocked, leave your windows to your homes open, could let your kids play out all day, no cell phones, so video games, cops were good people, good economy, jobs galore. ahhhhh
A time when you could hit your wife or your children and nobody would bat an eye. Hell you could even hit your neighbors' kids and they wouldn't care. Sounds awesome.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
Bush4Ever wrote:
A time when you could hit your wife or your children and nobody would bat an eye. Hell you could even hit your neighbors' kids and they wouldn't care. Sounds awesome.
I would gladly exchange that for all the ills listed in this thread of TODAY. Get with the past times Carl.
January 7th. (D)
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: nah, I would have loved to live during the 50's in america. 1 salary per household was enough. lower crime. Whites in inner cities, no rap, etc. could leave your doors unlocked, leave your windows to your homes open, could let your kids play out all day, no cell phones, so video games, cops were good people, good economy, jobs galore. ahhhhh
I would gladly exchange that for all the ills listed in this thread of TODAY. Get with the past times Carl.

Agreed. Blacks and gays knew their place. For blacks, it was "across town" and for the gays... well, that was just kept on the downlow... whether it was the flaming gay guy or the 9-to-5 Johnny Punchclock who pretended to be straight for appearances but was soiling the backseat of that 57 Chevy with other men on the sly.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
Bush4Ever wrote:
Good point but in todays world you can't look at a person wrong, breathe on them without some form of harassment, say anything to a person, etc... Not much better.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: nah, I would have loved to live during the 50's in america. 1 salary per household was enough. lower crime. Whites in inner cities, no rap, etc. could leave your doors unlocked, leave your windows to your homes open, could let your kids play out all day, no cell phones, so video games, cops were good people, good economy, jobs galore. ahhhhh

No thank you. That generation and their attitude basically created this generation. Why in the world would I want to live in a time when people felt so restricted and abused? There was a ton of psychological abuse that took place back then. I have no desire to go back to that time.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:

No thank you. That generation and their attitude basically created this generation. Why in the world would I want to live in a time when people felt so restricted and abused? There was a ton of psychological abuse that took place back then. I have no desire to go back to that time.
you're a funny guy
:vanderbeek:
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

King Deez wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
Good point but in todays world you can't look at a person wrong, breathe on them without some form of harassment, say anything to a person, etc... Not much better.
not much better? go on, say it! it's a lot worse!
January 7th. (D)
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

Clevey should return to America and run for president.
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

Sudanese Sensation wrote:Clevey should return to America and run for president.
I was going to say the coke thing would make it hard for him...but then again...perhaps not nowadays.
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

Bush4Ever wrote:
Sudanese Sensation wrote:Clevey should return to America and run for president.
I was going to say the coke thing would make it hard for him...but then again...perhaps not nowadays.

Would he have your vote?
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

Sudanese Sensation wrote:
Would he have your vote?
If it came down to him and Bernie Sanders, perhaps.

I would be relatively safe in a Cleve Presidency. The biggest shift would be pretending to care/believe in Jeebus. But I can fake that pretty easily.