Total votes: 25

Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Re: Do you play video games?

Post by Kingcarl24 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

So, all I've learned in this thread is that I still don't know what an indie game is.

[Note: And that The Last of Us looks pretty cool.]
It's a game made by a small independent company. They normally don't have the money or the backing that major studios have so their games are normally more innovative and creative because they can't afford the huge graphic or size boost.

So better stories and gameplay and originality... but worse graphics?
Kind of. It depends on what you like. They normally don't follow the same rules as other major games do. Here are some examples of popular indie games...

[youtube]IjWXVtUbqEU[/youtube]

[youtube]0-LMU5T5vk8[/youtube]

[youtube]H3wxLu3CQnU[/youtube]
Macrotus
Hall of Famer

Post by Macrotus »

elartman1973 wrote:My brother in law worked for EA sports here in Orlando for about 12 years....he fucking hated it..badly run and mismanaged..they constantly fucked him over despite his being a supervison for the college hoops game and others like Madden,
just a couple months ago he quit and took a real job with a tech company that is a defense contractor (there's a lot of those here in Orlando, it's a hub for tech people, especially in defense since we are near NASA and Lockheed Martin)
Says it's the best carer move he ever made...video games are for children and the people making them are losers and have no concept of how to use thier large pay and are the types to buy a brand new Porsche but still rent a one bedroom shack...fucking idiots...almost like hood rich brothas
yet you work for a kid amusement parks... :lol: .
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Macrotus wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:My brother in law worked for EA sports here in Orlando for about 12 years....he fucking hated it..badly run and mismanaged..they constantly fucked him over despite his being a supervison for the college hoops game and others like Madden,
just a couple months ago he quit and took a real job with a tech company that is a defense contractor (there's a lot of those here in Orlando, it's a hub for tech people, especially in defense since we are near NASA and Lockheed Martin)
Says it's the best carer move he ever made...video games are for children and the people making them are losers and have no concept of how to use thier large pay and are the types to buy a brand new Porsche but still rent a one bedroom shack...fucking idiots...almost like hood rich brothas
No I dont...you have idea who I work for or what I do so stop pretending you do...its dumb
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Macrotus
Hall of Famer

Post by Macrotus »

elartman1973 wrote:
Macrotus wrote:
No I dont...you have idea who I work for or what I do so stop pretending you do...its dumb
so you telling me all those scenic painting you bragged about are fake?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Macrotus wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Macrotus wrote: yet you work for a kid amusement parks... :lol: .
so you telling me all those scenic painting you bragged about are fake?
Nope..
And I dont work for any kid amusement parks...
Oonly kids amusement park there is is Legoland..and I never worked on that..I was busy working on a rated R miniseries at the time..
You dont know what I do

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Madnessssss wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Macrotus wrote: so you telling me all those scenic painting you bragged about are fake?
Nope..
And I dont work for any kid amusement parks...
Oonly kids amusement park there is is Legoland..and I never worked on that..I was busy working on a rated R miniseries at the time..
You dont know what I do
You paint owl shit at amusement parks and are close to 300 pounds. Own it.
Grand fail...
I made a sample of owl shit one day...thats it..and its nothing to be embarrassed of..its actually pretty impressive to have gotten the mini . Project within the huge project...working specifically with the art director of the actual Harry Potter movies.
clearly way over your head and more important than anything youve ever done and doesnt even register on my list of important thjngs ive done...youre an idiot.
And 220 is nowhere near 300

AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Guys,
-Artman is NOT fat. Because he told us so... even if it can't be substantiated and it flies in the face of what we've seen with our own eyes.
- Orlando is not full of ugly people. Even if thousands of people vote it as such in polls. Artman says "no"... so we have to believe him.
- Orlando does not have many chain restaurants. Google Maps is wrong. Face it. Artman is right.
- Artman's former college is better than every other art school. All those rankings systems and stats are wrong. Artman is right.
- Orlando Magic are a great NBA team. Team standings be damned. Artman says they are... so...
- You are stupid. Artman is smart. Despite the rudimentary takes. Sophomoric insults. Inane logic. Poor spelling and grammar. Manual labor gig. Mexican heritage.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

5 foot 5 and 220 lbs is obese as hell.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:5 foot 5 and 220 lbs is obese as hell.
Damn..you should hit the gym then.

I havent been your height of 5'5" since maybe 6th grade

Lol at you..when I was your age theres no fucking way I would even spe d a fraction of the time you spend on here...or playing video games or watching shit movies...I didnt even ha e time to follow any sports..your life must be lame as fuck
Last edited by elartman1973 on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

elartman1973 wrote:
Eamn..you should hit the gym then.

"I am rubber, you are glue".

Step it up, kid.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

Step it up, kid.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

Step it up, kid.
Says the idiot who has no new material in two years and uses the same insult over and over and over again..whats worse is that its a lie on top of it

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

elartman1973 wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Eamn..you should hit the gym then.

Step it up, kid.
Says the idiot who has no new material in two years and uses the same insult over and over and over again..whats worse is that its a lie on top of it

Whatever you say, kiddo. You're certainly not the one without new material, I am.

:yao:
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

elartman1973 wrote:

Lol at you..when I was your age theres no fucking way I would even spe d a fraction of the time you spend on here...or playing video games or watching shit movies...I didnt even ha e time to follow any sports..your life must be lame as fuck

Be careful, Arty. There could be some 40+ year olds out there who think it's even more embarrassing to be middle-aged and spending so much time arguing with people online you'll never meet... who almost universally dislike you. They may say "lol at you, with no family or loved ones to hang with so you ha g with putos who hate u puto."
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Eamn..you should hit the gym then.

Step it up, kid.

Hey, that's my stale material when I argue with Artman!!!
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

Be careful, Arty. There could be some 40+ year olds out there who think it's even more embarrassing to be middle-aged and spending so much time arguing with people online you'll never meet... who almost universally dislike you. They may say "lol at you, with no family or loved ones to hang with so you ha g with putos who hate u puto."
I have better time management now..plus I don't spend all day on here ..only five minute stretches here and there to reply to posts directed at me
.plus the key to getting older is a lot ting more off time...because you've already paid your dies, which you should be doing now

AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

elartman1973 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Damn..you should hit the gym then.

I have better time management now..plus I don't spend all day on here ..only five minute stretches here and there to reply to posts directed at me
.plus the key to getting older is a lot ting more off time...because you've already paid your dies, which you should be doing now

Hmmm... says the guy who started multiple threads in the past 24 hours. No idea what you tried to write after that though. Holy fuck.
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

I hope I never have to pay my dies like Artman did.
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Bush4Ever wrote:I hope I never have to pay my dies like Artman did.

But I think he's suggesting it will give me more ting.

That's a good thing, right?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Hmmm... says the guy who started multiple threads in the past 24 hours. No idea what you tried to write after that though. Holy fuck.
I drop bombs...and walk away...you guys have fun with them...I dont babysit them