Talk about anything here.
WeaponX20
All-Star

Re: So i guess Winslow is done in SL

Post by WeaponX20 »

elartman1973 wrote:
Madnessssss wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: You're beyond stupid and a severely low basketball IQ
magic got an A for thier draft picks...lakers are stuck with hibbert...lololololol
Magic wasted their picks on some nobody's that will be out of the NBA in a few years. Deal with it, El Gordo Fat-o.
Huge fail and huge exposure of your stupidity.
Marios been a pro for years already and will be in the nba for a long time.
stick to what you know, the magic are not it..
Do we even know if he is going to come yet? I agree that he will be good, but that ***** might chill over there with messi
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

WeaponX20 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Madnessssss wrote: Magic wasted their picks on some nobody's that will be out of the NBA in a few years. Deal with it, El Gordo Fat-o.
Huge fail and huge exposure of your stupidity.
Do we even know if he is going to come yet? I agree that he will be good, but that ***** might chill over there with messi
What are you talking about?
he was already bought out, came over early and impressed in the summer league and is in town getting ready and practicing
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

WeaponX20
All-Star

Post by WeaponX20 »

elartman1973 wrote:
WeaponX20 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Huge fail and huge exposure of your stupidity.
he was already bought out, came over early and impressed in the summer league and is in town getting ready and practicing
I was obviously talking about whether he was coming or not. Pretty cut and dry. Sorry Im not one of the people you put on blast because they keep up with the magic. Ill try to do my research next time just for you buddy.

Small talk, you should try it sometime.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

WeaponX20 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
WeaponX20 wrote:
I was obviously talking about whether he was coming or not. Pretty cut and dry. Sorry Im not one of the people you put on blast because they keep up with the magic. Ill try to do my research next time just for you buddy.

He had two big highlights that were all over espn for a day..one was his game winning 3 in his first game and the other was a powerful impressive dunk in his second game...after that the magic pulled him, Aaron Gordon and Payton out of the summer league...they had nothing left to prove and not worth the injury risk

WeaponX20
All-Star

Post by WeaponX20 »

elartman1973 wrote:
WeaponX20 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: What are you talking about?

He had two big highlights that were all over espn for a day..one was his game winning 3 in his first game and the other was a powerful impressive dunk in his second game...after that the magic pulled him, Aaron Gordon and Payton out of the summer league...they had nothing left to prove and not worth the injury risk
I had to stop watching espn lol.. Too much bullshit on there. You think aaron Gordon will hold up?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

WeaponX20 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
WeaponX20 wrote:

I had to stop watching espn lol.. Too much bullshit on there. You think aaron Gordon will hold up?
Yes..
And keep an out out for Dedman...he will be key for the magic..and Fournier is very overlooked but he is very solid off the bench. Mario looks pretty good too.
Harris, Payton, Vucevic and Oladipo are already pretty good and will be better..they are young and steadily improving. Watson will be good off the bench and not allow a big drop off at pg.
Its a solid team thats just very young...they lost most thier games at the end and usually led going into the fourth...thats just an experience thing that will be better next season...

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Madnessssss wrote:Every year artshit thinks the magic's picks are gonna be great, and every year they get punked every time they step on the court and are useless trash.
They have been great you moron..great picks the last three years

rtiff68
Hall of Famer

Post by rtiff68 »

elartman1973 wrote:
Madnessssss wrote:Every year artshit thinks the magic's picks are gonna be great, and every year they get punked every time they step on the court and are useless trash.
The Magic actually have a decent collection of young talent, they simply lack the centerpiece(s) to build around. When I look at that roster, I see quality NBA players, but I don't see any All Stars (or future All Stars).

I see them winning around 32 games next season.
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

rtiff68 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
The Magic actually have a decent collection of young talent, they simply lack the centerpiece(s) to build around. When I look at that roster, I see quality NBA players, but I don't see any All Stars (or future All Stars).

I see them winning around 32 games next season.
32 games? You're just plain wrong Puto. They win 62 and the title.