Donald J Trump loses partneship with NBC

Talk about anything here.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Donald J Trump loses partneship with NBC

Post by zombiesonics »

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/nbc-donald-t ... 29079.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:o
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Re: Donald J Trump loses partneship with NBC

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Political Correctness on steroids.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

During his presidential kickoff speech, Trump said Mexican immigrants are "bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists and some, I assume, are good people

I love how "good people" is considered as a sidethought, even though it's almost certainly represented more than drugs/crime/rape, etc...which are all shoved at the forefront.
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Bush4Ever wrote:During his presidential kickoff speech, Trump said Mexican immigrants are "bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists and some, I assume, are good people

I love how "good people" is considered as a sidethought, even though it's almost certainly represented more than drugs/crime/rape, etc...which are all shoved at the forefront.

I don't think that there are more good Mexicans than there are Mexican rapists, at least based on the statistics that I have seen.
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
I don't think that there are more good Mexicans than there are Mexican rapists, at least based on the statistics that I have seen.
Sounds legit and well-reasoned/studied.

I retract my statement.
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Bush4Ever wrote:During his presidential kickoff speech, Trump said Mexican immigrants are "bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists and some, I assume, are good people

Have you checked the quality of mexican culture? why is it that you liberals assume that all cultures are upstanding and moral. For my own part I rank Mexico's culture on the same level with the Nigerians, but I respect the Nigerians for their academics.
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
Have you checked the quality of mexican culture? why is it that you liberals assume that all cultures are upstanding and moral. For my own part I rank Mexico's culture on the same level with the Nigerians, but I respect the Nigerians for their academics.
Dude, I have various pieces of the culture in my personal family history, and I use to live 5 miles off the border.

There is a big gap between "all cultures are equal" (no), and "X culture is murder, rape, and crime...oh, and I guess some of them are okay".

If you come across a Mexican dude, he's much more likely to be a decent guy than a rapist. I'm confident in that, despite Undies's backbreaking research on the topic.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Bush4Ever wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
Dude, I have various pieces of the culture in my personal family history, and I use to live 5 miles off the border.

There is a big gap between "all cultures are equal" (no), and "X culture is murder, rape, and crime...oh, and I guess some of them are okay".

If you come across a Mexican dude, he's much more likely to be a decent guy than a rapist. I'm confident in that, despite Undies's backbreaking research on the topic.
why are you getting your panties in a bunch. check out the crime stats of mexico with their cartels, beheadings, mass graves and santa muerta festivals smh :asskicking:
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

AtiliusRegulus wrote: why are you getting your panties in a bunch. check out the crime stats of mexico with their cartels, beheadings, mass graves and santa muerta festivals
I'm aware of all these things.

None of that means the average Mexican immigrant is more likely to rape you than to be a relatively normal decent dude.
Johnnyblazzed
Hall of Famer

Post by Johnnyblazzed »

I have never been raped by a Mexican (at least that I know of). I do respect Mexicans for their tacos and other spicy dishes.

In all seriousness, I'm cool with anyone who is honest, works hard, and does things legally. My dad grew up in Phoenix, had loads of Mexican friends and even back in his day they were known for being hard workers.
Master Spade
Hall of Famer

Post by Master Spade »

:L

Trump said Mexican immigrants are "bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists and some, I assume, are good people

Oh, we Mexicanos, according to Trump, are such Evil people. We are the problem in the Drug War. We have no family structure, so we must do these things. We know no better........... :L

Then he says there are "Some" good mexicans........or so he ASSUMES...... :roll: :L Has he never met Mexicans!?? He says that as if he's never even been around a single Mexican!

Now, does Trump and people that believe like him actually think, that if let's just say, there were ZERO Drugs coming across the Mexican-American border, that it would mean the Drug problem here would End!!??? :L We should all know that as long as there is a DEMAND, there will Always be someone there to SUPPLY that Demand!!

Bottom line on the Drugs: BLAME THE USERS!!!!

:roll:
I would rather DIE Standing on my Feet, than Live Life on my Knees!!