LeBron fans keep saying that LeBron carried them to the finals

Talk about anything here.
LoneGranger

LeBron fans keep saying that LeBron carried them to the finals

Post by LoneGranger »

Haha.

But you are saying that like it was tough. Do you seriously think the competition to get there was even good?

STFU lol

That had to be the easiest trip to the finals I have ever seen!

The only team I believe that could have beat the Cavs in the East was the Bulls. And the Bulls looked like they just weren't interested and gave up trying hard, for whatever reason.

LeBron is a great player, granted, but this guy had a cake walk to the end. Don't even deny it.

Just give me one, only one, LeBron fan, that can admit that. And I'm talking the LBJ fans that don't even have a team they support outside of wherever LBJ plays.

Who am I kidding, no LeBron fan will ever admit it lol.

Proof will probably be in this thread.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Re: LeBron fans keep saying that LeBron carried them to the finals

Post by CleveTown™ »

Whether due to injuries of other teams' players or just flat out awful teams, Bron had a cake walk. You know Im pretty objective about the Cavs when im not in troll mode. I can admit that.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

It's easy because LeBron is on the team. If he was to ever join a western conference team with exception of maybe 2 teams then we would really see a "stacked" team. Truth is the cavs with all the injuries they suffered without James miss the playoffs. Healthy the entire year they are at best a 6th seed. This was the season they weren't supposed to win it all, heck some people had them missing the finals yet they made it and made a series vs one of the greatest teams statistically of all time despite miss 3 starters (2 who happened to be all stars).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
LoneGranger

Post by LoneGranger »

CleveTown™ wrote:Whether due to injuries of other teams' players or just flat out awful teams, Bron had a cake walk. You know Im pretty objective about the Cavs when im not in troll mode. I can admit that.
Ma man, you are a Cavs fan though, not just an LBJ fan. And from everything i've ever read from you, you seem like a loyal fan of your team that will tell it like it is. Same as me.

I'm glad that I have hardly ever had to deal with bandwagoners cheering for my team over the years. But with success, it happens.
LoneGranger

Post by LoneGranger »

elmerjfudd wrote:It's easy because LeBron is on the team. If he was to ever join a western conference team with exception of maybe 2 teams then we would really see a "stacked" team. Truth is the cavs with all the injuries they suffered without James miss the playoffs. Healthy the entire year they are at best a 6th seed. This was the season they weren't supposed to win it all, heck some people had them missing the finals yet they made it and made a series vs one of the greatest teams statistically of all time despite miss 3 starters (2 who happened to be all stars).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
He'll never join the west though. And as good as LBJ is, I believe that the Warriors probably thought they had it won before the series even started.
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

CleveTown™ wrote:Whether due to injuries of other teams' players or just flat out awful teams, Bron had a cake walk. You know Im pretty objective about the Cavs when im not in troll mode. I can admit that.
That is interesting:
CleveTown™ wrote:
rtiff68 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:tiff many Christians, and even some on here, may drink beer or liquor to a point of excess and carouse with the wrong crowd/friends. I do not do that. so you are saying that I am worse than they?
Drinking excessively or being a cruel, judgmental asshole anonymously because you know you can get away with it without recourse in your actual life?

The fact that you even need to ask that question pretty much proves my point.
everyone knows I play a character here tiff, Ive said it many times. If I was really trying to be cruel I would not say that I am just messing around.

I mean no offensive thing to anyone and I am always in troll mode.

That is my character and I am payed pretty handsomely from a unknown source to keep this site active.

Once again, you do not have the whole story so you spout off BS from your pulpit. pathetic.