No! This can't be.

Talk about anything here.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Re: No! This can't be.

Post by Titan18 »

Smelters can't stand the fact that as a successful white man I am constantly fending off average black women like this

While as a poor, racist, black man gets to pick from his choice of white trash women like this

or black women like this

Sorry about your misfortunes "best poster in the world"
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

lmao Smelly got whipped in this thread
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
LoneGranger

Post by LoneGranger »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Smelters wrote:Yet these white guys don't get profiled and yet have cause the most attacks but they want to act like it someone else.

Wow the deflections are coming out like I said. Lol!!!
while I know you are trolling. hard. (and don't get me wrong, I love the troll bait, keep at it, you will get really good at it and garner tons of clicks/conversation) you and I both know blacks are the ones who get profiled because the commit the most crime. Water is wet. and blacks commit more crimes. Cops know that.

I don't know the whole story, but if I had to guess, that's one thing that comes to mind.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

Titan18 wrote:Smelters can't stand the fact that as a successful white man I am constantly fending off average black women like this

While as a poor, racist, black man gets to pick from his choice of white trash women like this

or black women like this

Sorry about your misfortunes "best poster in the world"
:mjlaugh:
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)