Jurassic World has already surpassed Avengers 2, $1B worldwi. Will be passing the Avengers soon

Talk about anything here.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Jurassic World has already surpassed Avengers 2, $1B worldwi. Will be passing the Avengers soon

Post by zombiesonics »

Underbite owned.

:mahmoud:
876Stephen
Fantasy Football Champ

Re: Jurassic World has already surpassed Avengers 2, $1B worldwi. Will be passing the Avengers

Post by 876Stephen »

Why would he be owned? He loves Chris Pratt.
swampgator
All-Time Great

Re: Jurassic World has already surpassed Avengers 2, $1B worldwi. Will be passing the Avengers

Post by swampgator »

Watched JW last night. It was pretty good.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

876Stephen wrote:Why would he be owned? He loves Chris Pratt.
To be fair who doesn't? He is a very handsome and talented man. I've only seen him in a few small things prior to JW but he made me almost an instant fan.
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

Christ Pratt was the only person in the movie who did a good job. For everyone else, the acting was terrible. One of the corniest acting jobs all around I have ever seen in any movie.

The dinosaurs were great. The people were NOT.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

876Stephen wrote:Why would he be owned? He loves Chris Pratt.
He's a Marvel stan. He only jumped on the Pratt bandwagon recently.
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

Ghostown42 wrote:Christ Pratt was the only person in the movie who did a good job. For everyone else, the acting was terrible. One of the corniest acting jobs all around I have ever seen in any movie.

Yeah, probably so. I don't really watch movies like that expecting much, though.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Pratt was good in GotG, but never seen him in anything else.
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

Jurassic World is a place holder. It is going to get raped by Star Wars.
thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Post by thatoothpick45 »

Incognito wrote:Jurassic World is a place holder. It is going to get raped by Star Wars.
Until Avatar 2 comes and choke slams everybody.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

I will give this movie a dollar, maybe 2 depending on the day I see it.
Laughing Man
All-Star

Post by Laughing Man »

Ghostown42 wrote:Christ Pratt was the only person in the movie who did a good job. For everyone else, the acting was terrible. One of the corniest acting jobs all around I have ever seen in any movie.

Thought I was the only one who thought this, also what's with the shaggy hair on every kid actor nowadays? Looks like the 70's healthcare movies.
You know what the worst thing about the end of the day is? Tomorrow, it starts all over again.
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

Da Stars. wrote:I will give this movie a dollar, maybe 2 depending on the day I see it.
You should. It is worth that for sure. My downloaded version was ok, but the latter dark scenes were hard to see. It was entertaining enough, however.
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

Madnessssss wrote:
thatoothpick45 wrote:
Incognito wrote:Jurassic World is a place holder. It is going to get raped by Star Wars.
Until Avatar 2 comes and choke slams everybody.
This.

It will be 8 years in the making by the time it comes out, with an unlimited budget, and with James Cameron at the helm.......yikes
Transformers 5 ftw

Really infinity war will probably destroy everybody