Durant or Curry?

Talk about anything here.
876Stephen
Fantasy Football Champ

Re: Durant or Curry?

Post by 876Stephen »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
876Stephen wrote:There's just fundamental difference in how LNS sees media voted awards. He apparently sees them as gospel. Whoever wins the award must have been without a doubt the most deserving with no argument to be made otherwise.

Me and rtiff simply don't see it that way. That's what this comes down too.

Lots of going in circles with no one being convinced either way. That's usually how these things go.

It is funny though, LNS is the on who started this whole thing and then accuses us of being mad.

Funny stuff.

It's funny too how you tried to pretend Curry plays with lesser teammates, yet as soon as I pointed out the FMVP going to a bench player you started stuttering and stumbling all over the place.

By the way, in 8 pages I don't think I saw one valid reason for why Curry should've won FMVP over Iggy.
I said Curry never played with superstar teammates which is an absolute fact. Did i say his overall team was worse though? Just like Kobe won without another superstar in 09 and 10. Yet his team was still very good and very deep.

And they gave Iggy fmvp because his defense on lebron was spectacular and non one else on the warriors was doing as good a job of stopping than iggy. But on offense, every shot he took was wide the fuck open(like every other player on the warriors). He did what he gets paid a lot of money to do. He made his open shots unlike guys like green and thompson. Every shot curry took was contested and he was routinely doubled on pick and roll which created easy 4 on 3 baskets for the warriors once they went small. Like playing tic tac toe. In fact they were getting those same 4 on 3 chances in the first 3 games but they had non offensive players like bogut and ezeli playing who couldn't capitalize on those opportunites. Despite this curry still scored very efficiently, still had the most assists on the team and dominated the 4th quarters during the series hitting most of the dagger shots for the warriors. As important as iggy was on defense, curry was just as important on offense.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

876Stephen wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:
876Stephen wrote:There's just fundamental difference in how LNS sees media voted awards. He apparently sees them as gospel. Whoever wins the award must have been without a doubt the most deserving with no argument to be made otherwise.

Me and rtiff simply don't see it that way. That's what this comes down too.

Lots of going in circles with no one being convinced either way. That's usually how these things go.

It is funny though, LNS is the on who started this whole thing and then accuses us of being mad.

Funny stuff.

It's funny too how you tried to pretend Curry plays with lesser teammates, yet as soon as I pointed out the FMVP going to a bench player you started stuttering and stumbling all over the place.

By the way, in 8 pages I don't think I saw one valid reason for why Curry should've won FMVP over Iggy.
I said Curry never played with superstar teammates which is an absolute fact. Did i say his overall team was worse though? Just like Kobe won without another superstar in 09 and 10. Yet his team was still very good and very deep.

And they gave Iggy fmvp because his defense on lebron was spectacular and non one else on the warriors was doing as good a job of stopping than iggy. But on offense, every shot he took was wide the fuck open(like every other player on the warriors). He did what he gets paid a lot of money to do. He made his open shots unlike guys like green and thompson. Every shot curry took was contested and he was routinely doubled on pick and roll which created easy 4 on 3 baskets for the warriors once they went small. Like playing tic tac toe. In fact they were getting those same 4 on 3 chances in the first 3 games but they had non offensive players like bogut and ezeli playing who couldn't capitalize on those opportunites. Despite this curry still scored very efficiently, still had the most assists on the team and dominated the 4th quarters during the series hitting most of the dagger shots for the warriors. As important as iggy was on defense, curry was just as important on offense.

I don't think Curry deserved a single solitary FMVP, personally. Nothing he did in the Finals impressed me as much as Iggy's hustle and defense, and guess what? I'm not alone in thinking that.

But if you, a Curry blower, thinks he had as much right to the FMVP as Iggy, then.......... neat? :noidea:
876Stephen
Fantasy Football Champ

Post by 876Stephen »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
876Stephen wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

I don't think Curry deserved a single solitary FMVP, personally. Nothing he did in the Finals impressed me as much as Iggy's hustle and defense, and guess what? I'm not alone in thinking that.

But if you, a Curry blower, thinks he had as much right to the FMVP as Iggy, then.......... neat? :noidea:
And your response is i'm a curry blower? Fantastic stuff and really insightful.

I can see why you spend most of your tim arguing with idiotic trolls like tdk, criley and farty. You dont real basketball discussion.

And BTW, im not alone in thinking curry at least deserved votes for mvp, just like your not alone in thinking iggy should win it.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

bELIever10 wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:Damn, how the hell did this thread reach 8 pages???

Steph is a stud, but when healthy Durant is THE best player on the planet.

Better shooter: Curry

Better ball-handler: Curry

Lead dog ring: Curry
:L
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
876Stephen wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

Curry deserved Finals MVP more so than did Chucky Bryant in 2010.

Discuss why that fact upsets you.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:
876Stephen wrote:

Respond to this post in 24 hours or you're a faggot.

:haha2:
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

Respond to this post in 24 hours or you're a faggot.

:haha2:

He'll have to hit you up on the dark side...
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

Kobe