lmao@the U.S. nationally legalizing gay marriage but not recreational and medicinal marijuana.

Talk about anything here.
dunkan5rings
Hall of Famer

lmao@the U.S. nationally legalizing gay marriage but not recreational and medicinal marijuana.

Post by dunkan5rings »

So gays get to come out the closet and engage in all sorts of gayisms, but pot consumers have to remain in the closet scared of the po' pos and persecution?

:stephena:

Kneegrow please.

These greasy politicians be like "It's OK to smoke poles, but not OK to smoke blunts"

:gtfo:
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Re: lmao@the U.S. nationally legalizing gay marriage but not recreational and medicinal marijua

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Slowly but surely theyre getting there. 23-24 states so far have it legalized.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Re: lmao@the U.S. nationally legalizing gay marriage but not recreational and medicinal marijua

Post by CleveTown™ »

polygamy and just about every sin and dishonor to God achievable by man, including, yes, weed, will be made legal for you.

A tell tale sign that God has left a nation is the deeper in sin it gets.

God leaves the country and its inhabitants to their own devices.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:polygamy and just about every sin and dishonor to God achievable by man, including, yes, weed, will be made legal for you.

A tell tale sign that God has left a nation is the deeper in sin it gets.

God leaves the country and its inhabitants to their own devices.
Should tomatoes be illegal too? I mean they are a plant too...same shit
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:Slowly but surely theyre getting there. 23-24 states so far have it legalized.
Yeah notice how it's the states who make this decision not the supreme court. I just had this debate about state's rights yesterday and destroyed a few libtards.

The federal gubmint has to move in to push the gay agenda on America because they know the states won't do it.

This is what you get with a liberal run country :L
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Marijuana is the Devil's Grass.

I'm glad that filth isn't legalized.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Max. wrote:
PhutureDynasty wrote:Marijuana is the Devil's Grass.

I'm glad that filth isn't legalized.
I hope I'm going to hell.
Have you touched the Devil's Grass?
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Max. wrote:
PhutureDynasty wrote:
Max. wrote:
I hope I'm going to hell.
Have you touched the Devil's Grass?
I've made loved to it tbh.
To each their own.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Tonight the gay clubs and bath houses will have a stench of alcohol, condoms, weed, cocaine, anal blood, saliva, sperms and sweat as the homosexuals celebrate their victories
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Max. wrote:
PhutureDynasty wrote:
Max. wrote:
I've made loved to it tbh.
To each their own.
Wait... are you not being facetious?
Of course I was. Marijuana should have been legalized yesterday.
WeaponX20
All-Star

Post by WeaponX20 »

No shit.. I would much rather be working at some kinda grow op making bank with my degree than being in this humid ass bullshit. Still using my degree, but shit.. Who wouldn't rather be a caretaker for some kind of grow OP or government agency lol
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Ive already smoked like three times today
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Max. wrote:
PhutureDynasty wrote:
Max. wrote:
Wait... are you not being facetious?
Of course I was. Marijuana should have been legalized yesterday.
You had me for a sec there. Sadly I can't smoke and haven't since 2014. Sucks being a grownup.
Reminds me of this...

Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

zombiesonics wrote:
Havlicekstealsit wrote:Slowly but surely theyre getting there. 23-24 states so far have it legalized.
Yeah notice how it's the states who make this decision not the supreme court. I just had this debate about state's rights yesterday and destroyed a few libtards.

The federal gubmint has to move in to push the gay agenda on America because they know the states won't do it.

This is what you get with a liberal run country :L
no you didn't
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:Tonight the gay clubs and bath houses will have a stench of alcohol, condoms, weed, cocaine, anal blood, saliva, sperms and sweat as the homosexuals celebrate their victories
and whats different about that than sex between non gays?
sportswise1