Michael Jordan reportedly turned down an absurd trade offer to draft Frank Kaminski

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Michael Jordan reportedly turned down an absurd trade offer to draft Frank Kaminski

Post by CleveTown™ »

Jordan loves white bigs--Zeller, Kaminski.

Bird must have scarred that young man's life playing against him

"Michael Jordan and the Hornets reportedly turned down an absurd trade offer for the No. 9 pick so they could draft Frank Kaminsky"

The Boston Celtics, noted hoarders of future assets, reportedly offered an eye-popping trade package to the Charlotte Hornets in exchange for the No. 9 pick in Thursday's NBA Draft.

According to ESPN's Chris Forsberg, the Celtics coveted Duke's Justise Winslow so badly they made an offer to the Hornets that included up to six future draft picks, including four potential first-rounders — some of which came in this year's draft.

Forsberg writes, "Boston had opened wide its war chest of picks to the point where many in the room were slightly uncomfortable with the amount the team would potentially part with."

Still, the Hornets couldn't be swayed and instead drafted Frank Kaminsky, a 7-footer from Wisconsin, who many experts felt would land somewhere in the teens.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Michael Jordan reportedly turned down an absurd trade offer to draft Frank Kaminski

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

12 hours late.

Again.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Re: Michael Jordan reportedly turned down an absurd trade offer to draft Frank Kaminski

Post by CleveTown™ »

it's all good brother.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)