Can someone direct me to a band from THIS generation even half as good as these guys were...?

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: Can someone direct me to a band from THIS generation even half as good as these guys were..

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:There's no one on this board that I feel worse for than TDK. It's not a coincidence that ever since a few years ago he talks about his personal life less than anyone here.
I have never discussed my personal life with you idiots. Your purpose on this board is to entertain me, nothing more. Period.

Now... how about sticking to the topic at hand?

Can't any one of you bitches stick to the topic at hand?

:lol: :L :roll:

Those of us who remember that late night conversation you had with Airmen know why you don't discuss your personal life. And sometimes, you just try too hard.
:stephena:

So I guess you can't direct me to a band from this generation even half as good a J. Geils...

Yeah, I didn't think so.

Be gone fool.

:asskicking:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: Can someone direct me to a band from THIS generation even half as good as these guys were..

So I guess there is no band from this generation even half as good as was J. Geils...?

Too bad, because I'm always interested in discovering new music.

I guess today's generation really does suck.

:L
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

If I was court ordered to stay away from my estranged family, I might be on here talking about the J. Geils band too. Anything to get the mind off of all those troubles.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

ripper76 wrote:If I was court ordered to stay away from my estranged family, I might be on here talking about the J. Geils band too. Anything to get the mind off of all those troubles.

Hey egghead... can you direct me to a band from today even half as good as The J. Geils Band...?

Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

This thread could have been fun. Did any poster post a band today that can compete with J. Geils? Or did certain posters just attack the OP. Personally, as stated the J. Geils band sucked. Guess this generation of music is worse than I thought. But please carry on. I find this to be amusing. :suds:
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Da Stars. wrote:This thread could have been fun. Did any poster post a band today that can compete with J. Geils? Or did certain posters just attack the OP. Personally, as stated the J. Geils band sucked. Guess this generation of music is worse than I thought. But please carry on. I find this to be amusing. :suds:
No and Yes... none of my bitches could name a band from today even half as good as J. Geils. Instead, my bitches accuse me of living in the past.

:lol: :lol:

And yes, the only conclusion we can draw is that this generation of music is terribly bad.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
ripper76 wrote:If I was court ordered to stay away from my estranged family, I might be on here talking about the J. Geils band too. Anything to get the mind off of all those troubles.

Hey egghead... can you direct me to a band from today even half as good as The J. Geils Band...?

BUMP for egghead...

Anything???

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Rule 2

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Rule 2

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

Having a problem TDK?