The Universe

Talk about anything here.
thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Re: The Universe

Post by thatoothpick45 »

Why did God make other galaxies? Do you believe God made creatures on other galaxies? Do you?
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

CleveTown™ wrote:lol at swamp, et al. feeling threatened that I turned over a new leaf and won't be the entertaining Cleve I once was by name calling and being crass and useless idle banter. Too bad you guys don't matter enough to me, nor does anyone else for that matter, to get in my way of living a life for Christ the best way I can.
I'm pulling for you, buddy. Good luck with all of that.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:The universe is really stinking big. I'll never understand it. Understanding it or not will not affect my view of life. Each one of us is completely irrelevant in the grand scheme of the universe but who cares? I have one life, just like an ant does, and I will do my level best to get the most out of that life and enjoy it to the fullest.
if you want all that enjoyment you better come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. Because I can tell you no matter how bad my life gets there is always hope at the end of the tunnel knowing God.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

thatoothpick45 wrote:Why did God make other galaxies? Do you believe God made creatures on other galaxies? Do you?
I believe there is bacteria on other planets, but life forms like us....I don't know, I'm leaning no.
January 7th. (D)
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

CleveTown™ wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:The universe is really stinking big. I'll never understand it. Understanding it or not will not affect my view of life. Each one of us is completely irrelevant in the grand scheme of the universe but who cares? I have one life, just like an ant does, and I will do my level best to get the most out of that life and enjoy it to the fullest.
if you want all that enjoyment you better come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. Because I can tell you no matter how bad my life gets there is always hope at the end of the tunnel knowing God.

I doubt you are Christian. I think it's all shtick. But in the event you truly are, false hope is just that - false hope. Life can be really good if you allow it to be.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:

I doubt you are Christian. I think it's all shtick. But in the event you truly are, false hope is just that - false hope. Life can be really good if you allow it to be.
mind over matter huh gizz? you know there's a God, a creator, your not a dumb guy. In your willful stubbornness and pride, and not to mention the enjoyment you get out of living your life in sin is too much to turn from and embrace Him.

That's called bondage, sir.
January 7th. (D)
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

CleveTown™ wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: if you want all that enjoyment you better come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. Because I can tell you no matter how bad my life gets there is always hope at the end of the tunnel knowing God.

mind over matter huh gizz? you know there's a God, a creator, your not a dumb guy. In your willful stubbornness and pride, and not to mention the enjoyment you get out of living your life in sin is too much to turn from and embrace Him.

I'm a pretty moral guy CleveTown. I'd guess my morals would stand up better than yours. They are rooted in a sense of what is right and wrong and not in false hope or false fear.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:.

I'm a pretty moral guy CleveTown. I'd guess my morals would stand up better than yours. They are rooted in a sense of what is right and wrong and not in false hope or false fear.
"without faith, it is impossible to please God".

You will earn no brownie points for your good behavior on Judgment Day with God unless Jesus' blood is applied to your soul.
January 7th. (D)
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

CleveTown™ wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: mind over matter huh gizz? you know there's a God, a creator, your not a dumb guy. In your willful stubbornness and pride, and not to mention the enjoyment you get out of living your life in sin is too much to turn from and embrace Him.

You will earn no brownie points for your good behavior on Judgment Day with God unless Jesus' blood is applied to your soul.
That's nice.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

That's nice.
I'm praying for you bud.
January 7th. (D)
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

CleveTown™ wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: "without faith, it is impossible to please God".

That's nice.
I'm praying for you bud.
Appreciate it. Good luck.
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: "without faith, it is impossible to please God".

That's nice.
I'm praying for you bud.
How does it feel to know that that prayer is irrelevant? According to you, God is still going to fry Grizz, whether or not you want him to.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Ghostown42 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
That's nice.
I'm praying for you bud.
How does it feel to know that that prayer is irrelevant? According to you, God is still going to fry Grizz, whether or not you want him to.
Grizz is going to fry Grizz. Grizz knows the deal. He refuses to play by God's rules.

You blaming God for sending unbelievers to hell is the same as blaming gravity if someone falls off a cliff and dies.
January 7th. (D)
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: I'm praying for you bud.
Grizz is going to fry Grizz. Grizz knows the deal. He refuses to play by God's rules.

You blaming God for sending unbelievers to hell is the same as blaming gravity if someone falls off a cliff and dies.
We have proof of gravity. Your god continues to hide and wants people to believe solely on blind faith.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Ghostown42 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:

We have proof of gravity. Your god continues to hide and wants people to believe solely on blind faith.
the proof is there. Nothing can be created out of thin air. Big bang all that had to be started by someone. I worship the being behind that Creation. AKA GOD ALMIGHTY.
January 7th. (D)
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

I created the Big Bang.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: Grizz is going to fry Grizz. Grizz knows the deal. He refuses to play by God's rules.

the proof is there. Nothing can be created out of thin air. Big bang all that had to be started by someone. I worship the being behind that Creation. AKA GOD ALMIGHTY.
If nothing can be created out of thin air, then your creator had to be created by something, and so on, and so on...
The quantum physics evidence shows something can be created out of thin air.
Quantum field theory not only allows it, it demands it.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Master Spade
Hall of Famer

Post by Master Spade »

:shock:

As huge as this Universe is, there simply HAS to be other life out there, and ALOT of it.

[youtube]cw3L66EuM_A[/youtube]

"Our sun is one of a 100 billion stars in our galaxy. Our galaxy is one of billions of galaxies populating the universe. It would be the height of presumption to think that we are the only living thing in that enormous immensity" - Wernher Von Braun

:clap:
I would rather DIE Standing on my Feet, than Live Life on my Knees!!
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Shill Jackson wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:
If nothing can be created out of thin air, then your creator had to be created by something, and so on, and so on...
no quantum field theory is just that, a theory. Its not proven, the only thing that is proven as of yet is nothing can be created out of nothing.

And God lived outside of time and these dimensions. He is eternal whether you like to admit it or not
January 7th. (D)
Master Spade
Hall of Famer

Post by Master Spade »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: the proof is there. Nothing can be created out of thin air. Big bang all that had to be started by someone. I worship the being behind that Creation. AKA GOD ALMIGHTY.
no quantum field theory is just that, a theory. Its not proven, the only thing that is proven as of yet is nothing can be created out of nothing.

And God lived outside of time and these dimensions. He is eternal whether you like to admit it or not

:lol: And to think, YOU are an educator!!!?? :lol:

:lol:
I would rather DIE Standing on my Feet, than Live Life on my Knees!!