If the Cavs bring everyone back they are looking at 100+ million in luxury taxes.

Talk about anything here.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Re: If the Cavs bring everyone back they are looking at 100+ million in luxury taxes.

Post by LNS »

sportswise1 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:
it is actually 107 million
how about the bet that I challenged you on : where you state the Cavs will win 73-75 games next season

I'll offer to leave the board forever if they do that
you just have to leave for a few weeks?

you accept that bet and I'll accept the other-(even though you have the amount slightly wrong)

Uhhhhhhhh I never said the Cavs would win 73-75 games, you slobbering retard. That was vegasfraud, in this thread right here:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=46172" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If the Cavs bring everyone back they are looking at 73-75 wins. They won 53 games last year so that's +22 wins

Get your shit together, retard.
Lakersnnedshit just descended from the short bus and looks like he even missed a step--
so since you don't even know about boxing or basketball-I suggest you try another board.-
the insults you try to hurl are comical.

No no no, don't try to come back and get cute after you made another retard statement. You fucked up..... again! Be a man and accept your idiocy and stop wasting my time.
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Re: If the Cavs bring everyone back they are looking at 100+ million in luxury taxes.

Post by vegasfraud »

Sportswise should have went away a long time ago.
QueenCuckCarl has no clue how many men his whore wife has fucked...ask him.
sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

Uhhhhhhhh I never said the Cavs would win 73-75 games, you slobbering retard. That was vegasfraud, in this thread right here:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=46172" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If the Cavs bring everyone back they are looking at 73-75 wins. They won 53 games last year so that's +22 wins

Get your shit together, retard.
Lakersnnedshit just descended from the short bus and looks like he even missed a step--
so since you don't even know about boxing or basketball-I suggest you try another board.-

No no no, don't try to come back and get cute after you made another retard statement. You fucked up..... again! Be a man and accept your idiocy and stop wasting my time.
You actually think your time is worth anything? might be the dumbest reply of the night-or longer
I did respond to Vegas rather than you--happy now?
FYI--I'm always cute-as opposed to your ugly self!
now next time be more careful off the bus--
sportswise1
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

sportswise1 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:

You actually think your time is worth anything? might be the dumbest reply of the night-or longer

I guess it'd be one thing if you only made the occasional retard mistake, but it's the norm with you, dude.

Do you want to talk about your problems? Asperger's is no joke.
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

sportswise1 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:

Why?
QueenCuckCarl has no clue how many men his whore wife has fucked...ask him.
sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

vegasfraud wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

Why?
what's the question?
sportswise1
sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

I guess it'd be one thing if you only made the occasional retard mistake, but it's the norm with you, dude.

I have talked about it many times
The Doctors have said it is a strange malady that enables me to make complete fools of assholes like you and it seems to be coming easier every time.
Now you know!!
sportswise1
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

sportswise1 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:

The Doctors have said it is a strange malady that enables me to make complete fools of assholes like you and it seems to be coming easier every time.
Now you know!!
Im sorry sportswise, but any guy using the word a__hole as often as you do, I must question his sexual preferences.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

Now you know!!
Im sorry sportswise, but any guy using the word a__hole as often as you do, I must question his sexual preferences.
no need to apologize-
we know about your homophobic and racist tendencies -but I happen to be happily married with children and straight!
and I do use that word whenever it's applicable.
sportswise1