Which teams offseason will produce the biggest jump in the win column?

Talk about anything here.
dwcmwa
All-Time Great

Re: Which teams offseason will produce the biggest jump in the win column?

Post by dwcmwa »

Bulls.

Rose, Butler, Gasol, Noah all missed significant time, and Noah was never his old self last season. IF he returns to his old self, with the addition of Portis and possibly a trade in the works along with a new system and Coach in place I could see a net gain of 10-15 wins.

rtiff68
Hall of Famer

Post by rtiff68 »

dwcmwa wrote:Bulls.

Rose, Butler, Gasol, Noah all missed significant time, and Noah was never his old self last season. IF he returns to his old self, with the addition of Portis and possibly a trade in the works along with a new system and Coach in place I could see a net gain of 10-15 wins.
Warriors.

The Looney pick is easily worth 15 wins. 82-0 looms...
sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

vegasfraud wrote:If the Cavs bring everyone back they are looking at 73-75 wins. They won 53 games last year so that's +22 wins.

no way and I'll bet on that right now
73-75 out of 82 games?
name the bet

vegas- where did you go?
sportswise1
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

rtiff68 wrote:
Johnnyblazzed wrote:I'm confused. I thought the thread was about off season moves affecting increase in wins next season. The Heat or Thunder getting healthy isn't really an off season move.

I'm sticking with the Lakers.
My fault. I casually read the thread title, and the fact that riley started it made me think it was a thinly veiled "obviously Miami" troll thread.
As opposed to your thinly vieled posts about how Curry is better than LeBron lol.
rtiff68
Hall of Famer

Post by rtiff68 »

rileymartin wrote:
rtiff68 wrote:
Johnnyblazzed wrote:I'm confused. I thought the thread was about off season moves affecting increase in wins next season. The Heat or Thunder getting healthy isn't really an off season move.

I'm sticking with the Lakers.
My fault. I casually read the thread title, and the fact that riley started it made me think it was a thinly veiled "obviously Miami" troll thread.
As opposed to your thinly vieled posts about how Curry is better than LeBron lol.
As opposed to your thinly veiled posts about how Wade is better than Jordan lol.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

rtiff68 wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
rtiff68 wrote:
As opposed to your thinly veiled posts about how Wade is better than Jordan lol.
Injuries derailed that.
rtiff68
Hall of Famer

Post by rtiff68 »

rileymartin wrote:
rtiff68 wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Injuries derailed that.
I was actually kidding-- I only posted that because the nature of you post seemed to suggest that we write "stupid, grammatically challenged shit that no one ever said."

Good luck to the Heat next year.
LoneGranger

Post by LoneGranger »

rileymartin wrote:So far, I think Miami (probably in the +13 range or so) is poised to make the biggest jump, followed by possibly Minnesota.
My first inclination was to include the Lakers here, but I simply don't believe that Kobe is gonna be playing to win next season. He is going to come into the season thinking he is the best player in the league.

:rocknew: