Talk about anything here.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Re: Cavs fans... what do you think about LeFraud opting out of Cleveland

Post by LNS »

sportswise1 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:
Ok, I'll bet you're too stupid to comprehend my previous post.

I win.

:slapping:

Regardless, you're not allowed to make bets anymore, drunko. :lol:
drunko and dumbo- combined!

He's not allowed to make bets anymore, it's a fact, aspywise.
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:TDK can / will damn well make a bet any time I feel like it... trust and believe that, kiddo. Fact is, however, I think the whole betting thing is dumb; only reason I agreed to a couple was because a few posters were badgering me for months (to bet them) and so to finally shut them up I agreed.
:sheed:
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:

so make the bet

I win.

That is correct. TDK is not allowed to make bets due to the headaches he caused fpliii by being a bitch.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=43302" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Your avatar will be unlocked, and you will have the ability to change it. In unlocking it, I am letting you decide what you will do. If you do decide to change it, the only stipulation is that you will not be able to place bets for the foreseeable future."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

sportswise1 wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:

so make the bet

I win.

now this asshole sounds even dumber than we all thought (is that possible/)
the bet is that Lebron stays in Cleveland
I'll even give you huge odds or agree to leave the board --how about you dumbbell?
is this a bet or will you chicken out as usual? (i hear clucking in the background)
That's "your" bet, dumb ass... MY bet is that you're too stupid to comprehend what you read, and you just proved it.

I win again bitch.

Now go get me a sammich.

"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

ripper76 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

I win.

That is correct. TDK is not allowed to make bets due to the headaches he caused fpliii by being a bitch.

"Your avatar will be unlocked, and you will have the ability to change it. In unlocking it, I am letting you decide what you will do. If you do decide to change it, the only stipulation is that you will not be able to place bets for the foreseeable future."
I already showed you once before that you have zero pull on the board. I own you.

:asskicking:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

ripper76 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

I already showed you once before that you have zero pull on the board. I own you.

When you went blubbering to fpliii, he allowed you to change your avatar on the condition that you're forever banned from making bets. :laugh3:
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
ripper76 wrote:

When you went blubbering to fpliii, he allowed you to change your avatar on the condition that you're forever banned from making bets. :laugh3:
As noted, I couldn't care less about making bets... I have never proposed one, only agreed to a couple because a few of my bitches (you being one of them) badgered me for months, and so to finally shut you up I agreed.

Now... getting back to the topic at hand, and considering you're a noodle-armed Kobe Kid this thread doesn't pertain to you.

ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

ripper76 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

I'm the one who told fpliii to allow you to change your avatar with that stipulation, and he's the one that told you. I knew you'd do it and show everyone what a yellow belly you were.

If you don't like it you can try crying and threatening to leave again.

ROFL!!!

:slapping: :slapping: :slapping: :slapping: :slapping: :slapping: :slapping: :slapping: :slapping: :slapping:
sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

sportswise1 wrote:

I win.

now this asshole sounds even dumber than we all thought (is that possible/)
the bet is that Lebron stays in Cleveland
I'll even give you huge odds or agree to leave the board --how about you dumbbell?
is this a bet or will you chicken out as usual? (i hear clucking in the background)
That's "your" bet, dumb ass... MY bet is that you're too stupid to comprehend what you read, and you just proved it.

I win again bitch.

Now go get me a sammich.

you're the asshole who posted the article and inferred Lebron was leaving
so why don't you want to back up that statement rather than talking about comprehension (of which you have NONE!!!)
answer: because you were made to look like a fool once again and others on this thread are confirming it

LOSER!!
sportswise1
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:

As noted, I couldn't care less about making bets... I have never proposed one, only agreed to a couple because a few of my bitches (you being one of them) badgered me for months, and so to finally shut you up I agreed.

Now... getting back to the topic at hand, and considering you're a noodle-armed Kobe Kid this thread doesn't pertain to you.

Like a child, you had your privileges taken away. Betting on this board is a privilege we all have, except for you. :lol:

If you take any bets I'll have your drunk ass exiled to the Other Board.
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

ripper76 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

I win.

How old is this guy again? I've heard that he is up there in age. Maybe he should get a pass for being a geezer that is struggling with alzheimer's?
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Lots of TDK's bitches on this thread... and not one of them is a Cavs fan. As such they will be ignored.

Now... back to the topic of the thread.

Cavs fans: Your opinion of LeFraud opting out?

sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:Lots of TDK's bitches on this thread... and not one of them is a Cavs fan. As such they will be ignored.

He isn't leaving the Cavs -you blithering idiot
and there is nothing in any article that says he is even considering it

sportswise1
dwcmwa
All-Time Great

Post by dwcmwa »

No surprise at all by the disgusting actions of Bronze, he has no loyalty, no honor and ONLY cares about himself.

Wouldn't be the least surprised to see him it hightail it to a More stacked team, and then come up with more excuses.

Terrible Role Model for anybody to follow.

sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

dwcmwa wrote:No surprise at all by the disgusting actions of Bronze, he has no loyalty, no honor and ONLY cares about himself.

Wouldn't be the least surprised to see him it hightail it to a More stacked team, and then come up with more excuses.

a top tier role model in the NBA (as evidenced by jersey sales/endorsements/charity work/etc. Why do you think the NBA and so many others hype him?
and he isn't going anywhere
sportswise1
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Drunko getting obliterated like his Bulls... again.

:mjlaugh:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

sportswise1 wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:Lots of TDK's bitches on this thread... and not one of them is a Cavs fan. As such they will be ignored.

He isn't leaving the Cavs -you blithering idiot
and there is nothing in any article that says he is even considering it
You're stupid, we get it...

"According to Chris Haynes of the Northeast Ohio Media Group, James is expected to decline his player option for next season."

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... ars-future

So again I ask Cavs fans (not dumb asses like sportswise): What's your opinion of LeBron opting out?

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

dwcmwa wrote:No surprise at all by the disgusting actions of Bronze, he has no loyalty, no honor and ONLY cares about himself.

Agreed... he's a selfish, gutless coward... and it's sad that so many idiots (like sportswise, monsterdork, ripper, LNS, etc) continue to defend him. But then, that's why they're idiots.

:lol:
:L

swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

Agreed... he's a selfish, gutless coward... and it's sad that so many idiots (like sportswise, monsterdork, ripper, LNS, etc) continue to defend him. But then, that's why they're idiots.

:lol:
:L
Now tell us why the NBA promotes him/ why his jersey is number 1 for most of the last few years /why he has more endorsements than any other athlete except on in the entire world.
and why he has been declared the best player and role model in the entire league!
sportswise1