Cavs fans... what do you think about LeFraud opting out of Cleveland

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Cavs fans... what do you think about LeFraud opting out of Cleveland

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

:?:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Cavs fans... what do you think about LeFraud opting out of Cleveland

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Another LeBron thread Drunko?

Just can't get him off your mind can you?
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:Another LeBron thread Drunko?

Why are you replying to this thread dumb ass... you're a disgusting LeBandWagonBitch, not a Cavs fan.

:asskicking:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote::?:
He's opting out to resign with the Cavs on a new contract --or don't you know how to read or comprehend? (we all know the answer to that one)
sportswise1
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

sportswise1 wrote:
He's opting out to resign with the Cavs on a new contract --or don't you know how to read or comprehend? (we all know the answer to that one)
That's not what's being reprted, dope:

"The belief is James wants to observe how management goes about retaining and accumulating assets to keep the organization in a win-now mode and improve the roster... he's using this opportunity to make sure Cavaliers general manager David Griffin is able to put a championship-caliber roster around him..."

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Keep in mind LeFraud did basically the SAME THING to Miami last off season... holding off on signing with the Heat; basically holding the franchise hostage before running chicken back to the Cavs and then saying THIS to Cleveland:

"I’m not promising a championship. I know how hard that is to deliver. We’re not ready right now. No way. Of course, I want to win next year, but I’m realistic. It will be a long process, much longer than it was in 2010. My patience will get tested. I know that. I’m going into a situation with a young team and a new coach."

http://www.si.com/nba/2014/07/11/lebron ... -cavaliers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

...and yet today, one -1- measely year after spewing that absolute crappola, this "patient" man is about to hold another franchise hostage... and if the Cavs fail to surround this (to coin a Star-ism) Gutless Coward with another Dream Team supporting cast he WILL bail on Cleveland again, and take the easy-way-out (again) to join forces as a FA with another Super Team (again).

That's LeBron: A complete and utter Fraud.

sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:

"The belief is James wants to observe how management goes about retaining and accumulating assets to keep the organization in a win-now mode and improve the roster... he's using this opportunity to make sure Cavaliers general manager David Griffin is able to put a championship-caliber roster around him..."

Keep in mind LeFraud did basically the SAME THING to Miami last season... holding off on signing with the Heat; basically holding the franchise hostage before then running chicken back to the Cavs and then saying THIS to Cleveland:

"I’m not promising a championship. I know how hard that is to deliver. We’re not ready right now. No way. Of course, I want to win next year, but I’m realistic. It will be a long process, much longer than it was in 2010. My patience will get tested. I know that. I’m going into a situation with a young team and a new coach."

http://www.si.com/nba/2014/07/11/lebron ... -cavaliers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

...and yet today, one -1- measely year after spewing that absolute crappola, this "patient" man is about to hold another franchise hostage... and if the Cavs fail to surround this (to coin a Star-ism) Gutless Coward with another Dream Team supporting cast he WILL bail on Cleveland again, and take the easy-way-out (again) to join forces as a FA with another Super Team (again).

What a complete imbecile you are
How about a bet that Lebron stays with Cleveland -no matter who stays or goes? (this nitwit will refuse because he has no balls and just wants to rant about Lebron)
No better player in the NBA for the last few years
sportswise1
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

sportswise1 wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:

Keep in mind LeFraud did basically the SAME THING to Miami last season... holding off on signing with the Heat; basically holding the franchise hostage before then running chicken back to the Cavs and then saying THIS to Cleveland:

How about a bet that Lebron stays with Cleveland -no matter who stays or goes? (this nitwit will refuse because he has no balls and just wants to rant about Lebron)
You actually read his post? TDK has been trying way to hard lately...not worth a read past the thread title in most cases. I just click it to laugh when he gets trolled back.
QueenCuckCarl has no clue how many men his whore wife has fucked...ask him.
sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

vegasfraud wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:

You actually read his post? TDK has been trying way to hard lately...not worth a read past the thread title in most cases. I just click it to laugh when he gets trolled back.
I read abut one line and knew where he was going with it
Had to destroy him -which is so easy!
sportswise1
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

sportswise1 wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:

I'm QUOTING words from James' own mouth (as well as other league sources), and drawing conclusions based on LeFraud's OWN actions (present and past).

I can't help it if you're too stupid to understand.

:L

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

vegasfraud wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:

Pssst: I'm quoting your wet-dream hero, so don't get your panties in a wad because you can't handle the truth.
Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:Another LeBron thread Drunko?

exactly, it's pathetic
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

The truth about LeFraud is clearly CRUSHING many posters.

:sadbron:

sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

sportswise1 wrote:

I'm QUOTING words from James' own mouth (as well as other league sources), and drawing conclusions based on LeFraud's OWN actions (present and past).

so make the bet chicken shit or else admit you're as dumb as a a bag of doorknobs (we already know that)
this clown doesn't even see the article that states that there is zero chance Lebron leaves Cleveland
sportswise1
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

sportswise1 wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:

Tdk lost his betting privileges for welching on a bet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

sportswise1 wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:

so make the bet
Ok, I'll bet you're too stupid to comprehend my previous post.

I win.

:slapping:

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elmerjfudd wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:

Tdk lost his betting privileges for welching on a bet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
TDK can / will damn well make a bet any time I feel like it... trust and believe that, kiddo. Fact is, however, I think the whole betting thing is dumb; only reason I agreed to a couple was because a few posters were badgering me for months (to bet them) and so to finally shut them up I agreed.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Anyway... back to the Topic:

Cavs fans: What do you think about LeFraud opting out?

sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

sportswise1 wrote:

so make the bet

I win.

now this asshole sounds even dumber than we all thought (is that possible/)
the bet is that Lebron stays in Cleveland
I'll even give you huge odds or agree to leave the board --how about you dumbbell?
is this a bet or will you chicken out as usual? (i hear clucking in the background)
sportswise1
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

sportswise1 wrote:

so make the bet

I win.

Regardless, you're not allowed to make bets anymore, drunko. :lol:
sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:

so make the bet

I win.

Regardless, you're not allowed to make bets anymore, drunko. :lol:
drunko and dumbo- combined!
sportswise1