BREAKING: Supreme Court says same-sex couples have right to marry in all 50 states...

Talk about anything here.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Re: BREAKING: Supreme Court says same-sex couples have right to marry in all 50 states...

Post by rileymartin »

Da Stars. wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:Put all the little fags and lesbi's on there own fucking island. I have a present for them.
Big talk from a "man" who has never even held a gun before lol.
So you think the only way to kill a human is with a gun? Guns are for faggot ass pussies like yourself.
I am not a dog gramps, you will be overmatched.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Re: BREAKING: Supreme Court says same-sex couples have right to marry in all 50 states...

Post by Da Stars. »

rileymartin wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Big talk from a "man" who has never even held a gun before lol.
So you think the only way to kill a human is with a gun? Guns are for faggot ass pussies like yourself.
I am not a dog gramps, you will be overmatched.
LOL. You whine like a fucking little girl in JR. High having her first period. I will be just fine.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Sudanese Sensation wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:I'm extremely agitated and depressed. This once great nation has ceased to exist. It is now a monster in constitutional trappings.

Aren't you the least bit happy for some of the denizens of this board that they can now partake in an institution that enhances stability and family structure?
:lol:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

AtiliusRegulus wrote:The bisexual male is the conduit between the homo environment and the straight environment. Look out for stds rates to raise.

now homosexuals will be marrying and giving green cards to other homos, while adopting children and initiating them into the homo lifestyle as soon as they reach the age of consent.
THAT is where the line must be drawn.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:The bisexual male is the conduit between the homo environment and the straight environment. Look out for stds rates to raise.

now homosexuals will be marrying and giving green cards to other homos, while adopting children and initiating them into the homo lifestyle as soon as they reach the age of consent.
because?
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

zombiesonics wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote:SCOTUS knocking it outta the park lately.
Straight up ballin.
Hooray for bigger government!

Like I said, this is a state level issue not a federal one. This all about the gubmint sticking their nose where it doesn't belong and trying to expand their power.
You should listen to Frank Zappa... he talks about / writes a LOT about government control and abuse of power.

Of course Frank was a genius, and clearly far too intellectually sophisticated for most on this board.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Shill Jackson wrote:

because?
Because children need a mother and a father...

Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Shill Jackson wrote:
because?
so kids without parents or raised by a single parent are damaged?...
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

Shill Jackson wrote:
because?
So single parenting and children being raised by grandparents should be illegal also. Got it.

#smallgovernment
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Shill Jackson wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote: because?
Kids actually need a cock and pussy to enter the world.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Shill Jackson wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote: because?
Absolutely... and even more so when they're raised by two dad's or two mom's. I mean, seriously... are you completely clueless as to deny the disadvantages of not being raised by a mother and a father?

The Dumbing Down of America in full effect folks. No wonder our country is so fucked up.

WoW... !!
Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Da Stars. wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote:
Kids actually need a cock and pussy to enter the world.
Little Johnny is going to learn how to be a man when he's rasied by two women... :L :L ... and Shill questions whether little Johnny is gonna be damaged down the line??

WoW.. !!
Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Shill Jackson wrote:
Absolutely... and even more so when they're raised by two dad's or two mom's. I mean, seriously... are you completely clueless as to deny the disadvantages of not being raised by a mother and a father?

The Dumbing Down of America in full effect folks. No wonder our country is so fucked up.

WoW... !!
Is your daughter damaged since she her father was worthless?
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote: so kids without parents or raised by a single parent are damaged?...

WoW... !!
Is your daughter damaged since she her father was worthless?
So the truth comes out: MonsterDork was raised by two women. No wonder he's such a bitch.

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

It's funny seeing drunko attempt to discuss real world matters :lol:
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

LakersNeedShaq wrote:It's funny seeing drunko attempt to discuss real world matters :lol:

Sissy boy no doubt raised by two women... ^^^^

swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

Numberonelebronfan continuing to branch out?
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Reminds me of when Ferguson was burning Drunko was making threads asking why no one was talking about the Bulls lmao

:mjlaugh:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

The Dumbing Down of America is a success, folks... posters like MonsterDork, swamp and LNS are too stupid to notice.

:L

thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Post by thatoothpick45 »

A future avatar that Clevy will be rocking.