BREAKING: Supreme Court says same-sex couples have right to marry in all 50 states...

Talk about anything here.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Re: BREAKING: Supreme Court says same-sex couples have right to marry in all 50 states...

Post by rileymartin »

zombiesonics wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:
Once again you're allowing the gay liberal agenda to cloud the true purpose of the government, which is exactly what these leeches want.

Marriage is not a right. There's a reason why I can't marry that 12 year old girl over there. Or are legal ages of consent as mandated by the STATE a violation of my individual rights. Where's muh federal gubmint????!??
Age of consent laws are in place to protect the individual rights of the minor.
LOL No it isn't. That's why a consenting minor isn't able to get married. You must be a certain age to have the right to consent.

It takes away rights from a minor for their own good.
There is no such thing as a consenting minor, so your argument is flawed.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Re: BREAKING: Supreme Court says same-sex couples have right to marry in all 50 states...

Post by Shill Jackson »

zombiesonics wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:
Once again you're allowing the gay liberal agenda to cloud the true purpose of the government, which is exactly what these leeches want.

Marriage is not a right. There's a reason why I can't marry that 12 year old girl over there. Or are legal ages of consent as mandated by the STATE a violation of my individual rights. Where's muh federal gubmint????!??
Age of consent laws are in place to protect the individual rights of the minor.
LOL No it isn't. That's why a consenting minor isn't able to get married. You must be a certain age to have the right to consent.

It keeps the minor from being exploited by an adult.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

How many idiots saying they're gonna move to Canada now and be widely disappointed.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:How many idiots saying they're gonna move to Canada now and be widely disappointed.

Clevey is going to move to Canada...

Wait, Canada legalized same sex marriage years ago...

:lol:
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

:L :L
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

Havlicekstealsit wrote::L :L
Comparing gay marriage to the slaughter of thousands...classy guy.
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

zombiesonics wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:
Government has no power. Government only exists to represent the people.

When you give power to the government, today's America is what you get.
I see, so when the federal government says "hey, you can marry whover the fuck you want, we don't have the right to choose for you" you would prefer state government to step in and say no, you CANNOT marry whomever you want?

Seems a bit condradictory to me. If an Asian and a Croation want to get married, are you going to be OK with that, or do we need to run that by the State house too?
By you're not allowed to marry whoever the fuck you want. In every state in America, an adult can't marry anyone under 16. You also can't marry your sister (as long as you're west of the Mississippi and North of the Mason-Dixon line. Then maybe you have a chance).

These STATE laws are what enforce the age of consent and bans against incest. Since when can they tell me who I can and can't marry? Where's the federal government to protect my rights? I guess marriage rights only applies to the homo agenda.

:skip:
So much stupidity...

:L
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Shill Jackson wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote: Age of consent laws are in place to protect the individual rights of the minor.

:L Once again, not it doesn't. It TAKES AWAY rights from the minor for, what society has long ago determined, to be for their own good. The adult will be punished accordingly for violating those STATE mandated laws.

It's the same reason why minors have no other rights. Can't drink, drive, smoke, vote etc.. Where's da fed'rool gubmint to protect their rights?
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

zombiesonics wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:

:L Once again, not it doesn't. It TAKES AWAY rights from the minor for, what society has long ago determined, to be for their own good. The adult will be punished accordingly for violating those STATE mandated laws.

It's the same reason why minors have no other rights. Can't drink, drive, smoke, vote etc.. Where's da fed'rool gubmint to protect their rights?
Let me get this straight. Do you really believe that minors should have the same rights as adults? Do you really believe that?
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

Awesome for all the gays who actually want to get married! And it still has no bearing on my life whether they could or couldn't. Wedding business should get a boost.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Ghostown42 wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote: It keeps the minor from being exploited by an adult.

Let me get this straight. Do you really believe that minors should have the same rights as adults? Do you really believe that?
You trying to Sportwise me bro? You can't see the point I'm trying to make?

Shill Jackson: "It's not a state level issue. States do not have the power to trample the rights of the individual."

If that's the case, why don't minors have rights? :noidea:
Last edited by zombiesonics on Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Reek is getting blasted in here lol
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Johnnyblazzed wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:
Hooray for bigger government!

Like I said, this is a state level issue not a federal one. This all about the gubmint sticking their nose where it doesn't belong and trying to expand their power.

Of course, homo liberals will celebrate because identity politics is all they care about. Now we can focus on give Bruce Gender an a TV show and banning the Confederate flag while the gubmint baits China and Russia into WWIII :L
It's not a state level issue. States do not have the power to trample the rights of the individual.
It's not Fed power, it's citizen power. You should celebrate.
Personally I think government should get out of the marriage business all together. I believe it was you had argued in the past why government should be involved, I just don't see the need.

Quick question, where does it state in the Constitution that marriage is a right?
This.

The government, state or federal, has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Johnnyblazzed wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote: It's not a state level issue. States do not have the power to trample the rights of the individual.
It's not Fed power, it's citizen power. You should celebrate.
Personally I think government should get out of the marriage business all together. I believe it was you had argued in the past why government should be involved, I just don't see the need.

Quick question, where does it state in the Constitution that marriage is a right?
This.

The government, state or federal, has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.
While it is true that they have no business in bedrooms, marriage is a business contract, and there they do hold sway.

ps-go home Valley (Canadian), off my wave!
(For the uninformed: http://articles.latimes.com/1994-07-15/ ... ornia-surf
Last edited by Shill Jackson on Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Put all the little fags and lesbi's on there own fucking island. I have a present for them.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Da Stars. wrote:Put all the little fags and lesbi's on there own fucking island. I have a present for them.
Big talk from a "man" who has never even held a gun before lol.
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

rileymartin wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:Put all the little fags and lesbi's on there own fucking island. I have a present for them.
So you think the only way to kill a human is with a gun? Guns are for faggot ass pussies like yourself.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Da Stars. wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
So you think the only way to kill a human is with a gun? Guns are for faggot ass pussies like yourself.
You're a fat old slob, you aren't going to do a god damn thing.

Just sit there on your fat ass and shut the fuck up gramps.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Johnnyblazzed
Hall of Famer

Post by Johnnyblazzed »

Shill Jackson wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Johnnyblazzed wrote:

This.

While it is true that they have no business in bedrooms, marriage is a business contract, and there they do hold sway.

ps-go home Valley (Canadian), off my wave!
(For the uninformed: http://articles.latimes.com/1994-07-15/ ... ornia-surf

Via enforcement of contract only. There is no need for government getting involved in marriage outside of that.
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
You're a fat old slob, you aren't going to do a god damn thing.

Just sit there on your fat ass and shut the fuck up gramps.
Hey look. Riley has an ally. Love the candy ass kids today.