If Porzingis' skin was black, everyone would be saying he's the next best thing

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

If Porzingis' skin was black, everyone would be saying he's the next best thing

Post by CleveTown™ »

but bc he is white he is DOA.

Racism is very bad
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
LookAway
All-Time Great

Re: If Porzingis' skin was black, everyone would be saying he's the next best thing

Post by LookAway »

You ought to know
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Re: If Porzingis' skin was black, everyone would be saying he's the next best thing

Post by Smelters »

Did I miss something? Was he not allowed to play because of his color? Was he spit on because of his color?
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

I think it has more to do with him being rail thin and very raw. It's going to take him years to develop.
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

The cuckoldry is at an all time high.

I am full blown racist now!
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Find me a black Latvian, plz.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Smelters wrote:Did I miss something? Was he not allowed to play because of his color? Was he spit on because of his color?
were you or any other black athlete TODAY?
January 7th. (D)
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

All those white Knicks fans booing at the draft must be racist against white people.
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

Clevey, why is everything always black and white with you? Is this how you're going to raise your kid?
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

zombiesonics wrote:All those white Knicks fans booing at the draft must be racist against white people.
they have been conditioned to believe whites are inferior to blacks on the court.
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

denali4eva wrote:Clevey, why is everything always black and white with you? Is this how you're going to raise your kid?
it's not bro. I love everyone, but its fun to talk about certain aspects of every race
January 7th. (D)
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

CleveTown™ wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:All those white Knicks fans booing at the draft must be racist against white people.
they have been conditioned to believe whites are inferior to blacks on the court.
Aside from Larry & Dirk, they're not wrong.
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

CleveTown™ wrote:
denali4eva wrote:Clevey, why is everything always black and white with you? Is this how you're going to raise your kid?
it's not bro. I love everyone, but its fun to talk about certain aspects of every race
Every race? Your needle has been stuck in the same place since you joined this forum...
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
yeah its hard to prove anything when they arent given the chance. they get benched quicker than black players and not to mention there are tons of horrible black players that get a shot like Anthony Bennett in the league over whites who would have been better.
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

denali4eva wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
Every race? Your needle has been stuck in the same place since you joined this forum...
What can i really say about any other race? I dont have the same affiliation with Hispanics or middle eastern people like i do blacks. Plus blacks are the most controversial and privileged group in amerika so thats where the discussion is at.
January 7th. (D)
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Havlicekstealsit wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: they have been conditioned to believe whites are inferior to blacks on the court.
yeah its hard to prove anything when they arent given the chance. they get benched quicker than black players and not to mention there are tons of horrible black players that get a shot like Anthony Bennett in the league over whites who would have been better.
Damn conspiracy holding the white man down.. that must be why you fled to South Kowea.

:haha2:
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

What I don't get is the op choosing to live long term in one of the most xenophobic/racist "developed" countries towards him.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

zombiesonics wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
Havlicekstealsit wrote:
Damn conspiracy holding the white man down.. that must be why you fled to South Kowea.

who wouldnt jump at the change to get out of modern day sodom and gemorrah?
January 7th. (D)
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

CleveTown™ wrote:who wouldnt jump at the change to get out of modern day sodom and gemorrah?
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/21/world ... ution.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

CleveTown™ wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: yeah its hard to prove anything when they arent given the chance. they get benched quicker than black players and not to mention there are tons of horrible black players that get a shot like Anthony Bennett in the league over whites who would have been better.

who wouldnt jump at the change to get out of modern day sodom and gemorrah?
Real patriots fight to take back their country, not leave it.