Re: Riley

Post by 876Stephen »

LoneGranger

Post by LoneGranger »

876Stephen wrote:
Titan18 wrote:or

This is Criley's new avatar.
Weak weak weak weak choice. As gross as Madness's avatar choice was, it kicked the shit out of this run of the mill plain jane bs. Don't give him this crap, seriously.
876Stephen
Fantasy Football Champ

Post by 876Stephen »

Lone Granger wrote:
876Stephen wrote:

Weak weak weak weak choice. As gross as Madness's avatar choice was, it kicked the shit out of this run of the mill plain jane bs. Don't give him this crap, seriously.
Madness isn't here right now. That's the one I accepted initially. This has to be done now. To many complaints.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:

How do you change the writing in a pic?
Jesus Christ.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

876Stephen wrote:
Lone Granger wrote:
876Stephen wrote:
Madness isn't here right now. That's the one I accepted initially. This has to be done now. To many complaints.
You pussed out like a girl dude.

You should have grabbed your balls like a man and handled your shit. You have shown how weak you are. Even when i lose, I really win.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

876Stephen wrote:
Lone Granger wrote:
876Stephen wrote:
...and you are damn right it has to be done now. We are all sick of your cowardice. I was on the verge of forcing the mods to make you step up like a man, even though that would be impossible for someone like you. You would need a pair of balls to be called a man.
LoneGranger

Post by LoneGranger »

Hey Riley, I bet you don't give a shit about that avatar you have to sport. LOL

That's the LaRue Martin of #1 picks.
876Stephen
Fantasy Football Champ

Post by 876Stephen »

rileymartin wrote:
876Stephen wrote:
Lone Granger wrote:
...and you are damn right it has to be done now. We are all sick of your cowardice. I was on the verge of forcing the mods to make you step up like a man, even though that would be impossible for someone like you. You would need a pair of balls to be called a man.
Lol at our resident whiny bitch trying to act tough. No one's buying it. We all know your true nature "kiddo". Your the board bitch. I know it, you know, everyone knows it. The sad thing is, your bitch ass thinks i care one bit about this. I know this bet was a chance for you to finally redeem yourself after losing god knows how many bets to numerous posters. This bet was your last hurrah, your waterloo if you will. And as usual you were waay wrong. Deep down, you know it stings. The Warriors are champs, and the heat are about to be a bottom feeder for the foreseeable future.

Deal with that shit.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

876Stephen wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
876Stephen wrote:
Lol at our resident whiny bitch trying to act tough. No one's buying it. We all know your true nature "kiddo". Your the board bitch. I know it, you know, everyone knows it. The sad thing is, your bitch ass thinks i care one bit about this. I know this bet was a chance for you to finally redeem yourself after losing god knows how many bets to numerous posters. This bet was your last hurrah, your waterloo if you will. And as usual you were waay wrong. Deep down, you know it stings. The Warriors are champs, and the heat are about to be a bottom feeder for the foreseeable future.

Deal with that shit.

Pointing out how weak and cowardly you are isn't acting tough.

Your cowardice over this is cringeworthy really. I kind of feel sorry for you. I hope you are not as big a pussy in real life as you are here.
876Stephen
Fantasy Football Champ

Post by 876Stephen »

rileymartin wrote:
876Stephen wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

Deal with that shit.

Your cowardice over this is cringeworthy really. I kind of feel sorry for you. I hope you are not as big a pussy in real life as you are here.
I know you are as big a bitch in real life as you are here. No doubt about it.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

876Stephen wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
876Stephen wrote:

Deal with that shit.

I see that you are finally taking my advice and trying to man up now, but I think the damage has been done. It's too late to salvage this one, but, going foward, hit me up via PM, and I will talk you through being a real man.
I think doing it privately will spare you the embarrassment you have faced here.
876Stephen
Fantasy Football Champ

Post by 876Stephen »

rileymartin wrote:
876Stephen wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

I see that you are finally taking my advice and trying to man up now, but I think the damage has been done. It's too late to salvage this one, but, going foward, hit me up via PM, and I will talk you through being a real man.
I think doing it privately will spare you the embarrassment you have faced here.
Lol, i can't tell if your delusional or just retarded.

Probably a little of both. You make for a good laugh tho.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:

How do you change the writing in a pic?
Jesus Christ.
Hard to believe he's even able to get on to the internet.