How long am I going to own LMDs avatar for?

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: How long am I going to own LMDs avatar for?

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

My guess is monsterdork disappears after his LeWetDream is officially 2-4 in the Finals.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:My guess is monsterdork disappears after his LeWetDream is officially 2-4 in the Finals.
You can hate on LMD all you want, but he pays his bets. No offense because we are
Chicago brothers through and through but you should one of the last people trying to call others out on welching.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

The amount of time changes based on if it ends in Game 6 or goes to 7.

I haven't calculated the days yet but I will if it looks like the Warriors will end it.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Titan18 wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:My guess is monsterdork disappears after his LeWetDream is officially 2-4 in the Finals.
You can hate on LMD all you want, but he pays his bets. No offense because we are
Chicago brothers through and through but you should one of the last people trying to call others out on welching.
I never welched. The bet with LNS was off by default, and certain posters thought they would be cute and argue semantics. Plus I am honoring my bet with riley.

So don't lie just because you want to kiss-up to posters on this board.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
Titan18 wrote:
I never welched. The bet with LNS was off by default, and certain posters thought they would be cute and argue semantic.
Plus I am honoring my bet with riley.

Don't lie just because you want to kiss-up to posters on this board.
Why would I want kiss up to LMD? :noidea:
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Titan18 wrote:
Titan18 wrote:
I never welched. The bet with LNS was off by default, and certain posters thought they would be cute and argue semantic.

Because you're saying things about me that aren't true?

:noidea:

Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Titan18 wrote:

Well I've been pretty adamant that I didn't agree with your perspective on the LNS bet. You were given the opportunity to call it off, refused, and it had to go Fplii. This caused your future betting privileges to be revoked so obviously something was amiss about the whole situation. But whatever, I'm just waiting for Da Hawks to hopefully bring Stanley home tomorrow.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Titan18 wrote:
Titan18 wrote:

Well I've been pretty adamant that I didn't agree with your perspective on the LNS bet. You were given the opportunity to call it off, refused,
Wrong... I was asked if I wanted to call off the bet and I responded numerous times by saying the bet was automatically off (once Gasol got injured).

Case-closed.

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Titan18 wrote:

Well I've been pretty adamant that I didn't agree with your perspective on the LNS bet. You were given the opportunity to call it off, refused,
Wrong... I was asked if I wanted to call off the bet and I responded numerous times by saying the bet was automatically off (once Gasol got injured).

Case-closed.

Nope. You rocked my avatar for a week anyway like an obedient little bitch, and then after we made fun of you and hurt your drunk feelings you ran blubbering to fpliii and had your betting privileges revoked lol

:haha2:
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

Titan18 wrote:
:monta: