Serious question for you fellers

Talk about anything here.
dunkan5rings
Hall of Famer

Re: Serious question for you fellers

Post by dunkan5rings »

Wishbone wrote:
WeaponX20 wrote:Been going through some shit with the ol lady lately, and things aren't looking so hot. Normally I wouldn't give a fuck, but we have a son. Things finally started looking up and then she wanted to act shitty. I got the job I've been trying to get, my (supposed to be our) house is almost done. I feel like my big guy upstairs is testing me a little.

What do yall do whenever you want to get your mind off of shit? Obviously there's fishing, swimming, drinking, smoking pot and stuff like that, but for the life of me I can't stop thinking about it.

Serious suggestions only please. Feel free to flame if you must.

There are times when your ole lady starts going down that path that you have to emotionally detach yourself from what she is saying. You can recognize the situation as being one of those where it's just not going to be a mutual conversation. You know how it's going to go, badly. You need to ask yourself this. "Is being right worth the cost.?" Many times we communicate from the stand point of trying to win. You don't need to always win. Maybe she is trying to get some stuff off her mind. Be a man and suck it up and just listen. That doesn't make her right and you wrong.
He's in stage 4.

She's openly disrespecting him and is treating him like the disposable utility that he is to her.

It's time to bail.

Chuck the bitch.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Max. wrote:
dunkan5rings wrote:
Max. wrote:Fight. Go to your local gym and throw down(MMA or box). You might get your ass beat but it will relieve your stress just getting to punch someone.
So let me get this straight,

you're suggesting him to get himself beat up at the gym, because he's taking a beating from his girlfriend/wifey at home ?

:arodlaugh:

Ya'll see how illogical and stupid these gynocentric retards are ?

Re-sacrifice yourself, put yourself in harms way, cause your wifey is treating you like shit...because that's what "being a man!" is all about.
Should we talk about pathetic? Should I tell everyone who you really are?
My money's always been on:
One of the Bulls Babies
Griffmoney
Clevetown
Wishbone
Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Wishbone »

dunkan5rings wrote:
Wishbone wrote:
WeaponX20 wrote:Been going through some shit with the ol lady lately, and things aren't looking so hot. Normally I wouldn't give a fuck, but we have a son. Things finally started looking up and then she wanted to act shitty. I got the job I've been trying to get, my (supposed to be our) house is almost done. I feel like my big guy upstairs is testing me a little.

What do yall do whenever you want to get your mind off of shit? Obviously there's fishing, swimming, drinking, smoking pot and stuff like that, but for the life of me I can't stop thinking about it.

Serious suggestions only please. Feel free to flame if you must.

There are times when your ole lady starts going down that path that you have to emotionally detach yourself from what she is saying. You can recognize the situation as being one of those where it's just not going to be a mutual conversation. You know how it's going to go, badly. You need to ask yourself this. "Is being right worth the cost.?" Many times we communicate from the stand point of trying to win. You don't need to always win. Maybe she is trying to get some stuff off her mind. Be a man and suck it up and just listen. That doesn't make her right and you wrong.
He's in stage 4.

She's openly disrespecting him and is treating him like the disposable utility that he is to her.

It's time to bail.

Chuck the bitch.
Yeah it's called being married, lol.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Wait is Dunkan really an alt? I just thought he was some super pasty white dude pretending to be a poor black guy.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Titan18 wrote:Wait is Dunkan really an alt? I just thought he was some super pasty white dude pretending to be a poor black guy.
Alt for sure.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
Titan18 wrote:Wait is Dunkan really an alt? I just thought he was some super pasty white dude pretending to be a poor black guy.
Alt for sure.
Berry interesting.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Titan18 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
Alt for sure.
Berry interesting.

I seriously think I'll be taking a loooonnnng break from this board if Dunkan is an alt. I mean seriously wtf is wrong with people.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
Titan18 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
Alt for sure.
Berry interesting.

I seriously think I'll be taking a loooonnnng break from this board if Dunkan is an alt. I mean seriously wtf is wrong with people.
Me too. I honestly have no idea who it could be. I could easily wrap my head around Dunkan being exposed as some nerdy white accountant dude, but as an alt? That would rock my foundation.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Titan18 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:
Titan18 wrote:
Berry interesting.

Me too. I honestly have no idea who it could be. I could easily wrap my head around Dunkan being exposed as some nerdy white accountant dude, but as an alt? That would rock my foundation.
It's really odd to me. Max exposed the Dunkan alt and the mods deleted it all and covered it up.

There is your first clue as to who is behind it.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Wishbone
Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Wishbone »

Titan18 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:
Titan18 wrote:
Berry interesting.

I get the feeling that it's only a few of us who are actually real people. I think 1/3 of the board are alts.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
Titan18 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

It's really odd to me. Max exposed the Dunkan alt and the mods deleted it all and covered it up.

There is your first clue as to who is behind it.
Seriously? Do we have another he who shall not be named situation on our hands?

Although I'll stop now because I don't want this thread getting moved to the other board after Weapon legitimately asked us for our advice.
WeaponX20
All-Star

Post by WeaponX20 »

Yea it's definitely not a huge situation,just a bunch of Salty shit. My post would turn into shit about alts lol
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

Dunkan is an alt? Why am I NOT surprised and I have a gut feeling who he is... :stephena: