Serious question for you fellers

Talk about anything here.
WeaponX20
All-Star

Serious question for you fellers

Post by WeaponX20 »

Been going through some shit with the ol lady lately, and things aren't looking so hot. Normally I wouldn't give a fuck, but we have a son. Things finally started looking up and then she wanted to act shitty. I got the job I've been trying to get, my (supposed to be our) house is almost done. I feel like my big guy upstairs is testing me a little.

What do yall do whenever you want to get your mind off of shit? Obviously there's fishing, swimming, drinking, smoking pot and stuff like that, but for the life of me I can't stop thinking about it.

Serious suggestions only please. Feel free to flame if you must.
dunkan5rings
Hall of Famer

Re: Serious question for you fellers

Post by dunkan5rings »

I predicted that there WILL be at LEAST 1 of you who will get punked and dumped by your wife and sued for (outrageous and unsustainable) child support and alimony payments (money that she will use to go clubbing and dick-hopping).

It's only a matter of time.

Once you signed that marriage contract, you are a slave (a utility) to your wife and the State.

At ANY moment for NO reason (even if you was the best husband in the world), your wife may decide to use the State to fuck you over for life, and there's not much you can do about it (other than leave the country if you have family elsewhere in the world).

MGTOW for life.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Go for a run
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

dunkan5rings
Hall of Famer

Post by dunkan5rings »

elartman1973 wrote:Go for a run
Or fuck some other chick.

When a boyfriend or a husband turns down pussy offers outside his marriage, he's cheating himself.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

definitely some physical activity

then sell that house before you move in and she takes ownership
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
WeaponX20
All-Star

Post by WeaponX20 »

We aren't married or anything so nothing like that will happen lol. What's mine is mine. Her timing is just fucked up.

Arty we are going through quite the heat wave in NC lol
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

WeaponX20 wrote:We aren't married or anything so nothing like that will happen lol. What's mine is mine. Her timing is just fucked up.

Arty we are going through quite the heat wave in NC lol
Evening or early morning run...clears your head and also fills it with posittive thoughts the rest of the day..
Its 7:30 here and still 95°
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Watch some 2008 Phillies season/WS highlights.

Hope everything works out by the way man, for the better.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

First off don't listen to Dunkan. He lives at home with his mommy (seriously.... ask him). He's also unemployed and hasn't had ass in years.

So with that said, and I have no clue what you're both fighting about mind you, but try to talk to her about what's troubling you and also find out what's troubling her. Make sure to keep your cool, remain calm, and try to listen to what she's actually saying, don't just wait for your turn to speak. After that, do what you can to come to an understanding. You'll know you reached a good compromise when neither side gets 100% what they want lol
dunkan5rings
Hall of Famer

Post by dunkan5rings »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:First off don't listen to Dunkan. He lives at home with his mommy (seriously.... ask him). He's also unemployed and hasn't had ass in years.

So with that said, and I have no clue what you're both fighting about mind you, but try to talk to her about what's troubling you and also find out what's troubling her. Make sure to keep your cool, remain calm, and try to listen to what she's actually saying, don't just wait for you turn to speak. After that, do what you can to come to an understanding. You'll know you reached a good compromise when neither side gets 100% what they want lol
Yeah, listen to a cuck who signed the marriage contract and lives under the threat of divorce and State-sanctioned child support and alimony or else he's off to prison.

You are a slave to the game, a domesticated slave (aka a "husband").

If a woman goes straight up tyrant on a man, a man shall do as he wishes to please himself or get outta that situation.

He should fuck other women, or dump her and fuck other women.

Only SIMPs, pussy beggars, white knights, traditionalists slaves say some shit like "you need to negotiate and work things out, 50-50 dude! Yeah man! Just work it out with her and you should be good!"

The man is risking his life to provide, slaving away to sustain his (rigged) relationship with her. He negotiates nothing. Either she respects him and submits to him or he's out.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

dunkan5rings wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:First off don't listen to Dunkan. He lives at home with his mommy (seriously.... ask him). He's also unemployed and hasn't had ass in years.

So with that said, and I have no clue what you're both fighting about mind you, but try to talk to her about what's troubling you and also find out what's troubling her. Make sure to keep your cool, remain calm, and try to listen to what she's actually saying, don't just wait for you turn to speak. After that, do what you can to come to an understanding. You'll know you reached a good compromise when neither side gets 100% what they want lol
Yeah, listen to a cuck who signed the marriage contract and lives under the threat of divorce and State-sanctioned child support and alimony or else he's off to prison.

If a woman goes straight up tyrant on a man, a man shall do as he wishes to please himself or get outta that situation.

Only SIMPs, pussy beggars, white knights, traditionalists slaves say some shit like "you need to negotiate and work things out, 50-50 dude! Yeah man! Just work it out with her and you should be good!"

The man is risking his life to provide, slaving away to sustain his (rigged) relationship with her. He negotiates nothing. Either she respects him and submits to him or he's out.

^^^^^^ See what I mean, OP? Dunkan's emotionally scarred ass really believes all of this idiocy.

Hey dude, I'd give your opinion some weight if you were an actual man, and not some pussy living at home with his fucking mom. You got no money, no prospects, no home if your mommy tosses you out, no woman or even some old faithful to poke on...... and yet day after day you're on here telling people that their lives are fucked up ROFL!

The fuck outta here, son.
WeaponX20
All-Star

Post by WeaponX20 »

That escalated quickly
dunkan5rings
Hall of Famer

Post by dunkan5rings »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
dunkan5rings wrote:

^^^^^^ See what I mean, OP? Dunkan's emotionally scarred ass really believes all of this idiocy.

Hey dude, I'd give your opinion some weight if you were an actual man, and not some pussy living at home with his fucking mom. You got no money, no prospects, no home if your mommy tosses you out, no woman or even some old faithful to poke on...... and yet day after day you're on here telling people that their lives are fucked up ROFL!

The fuck outta here, son.
lol, the LOGIC stands.

Don't pay attention to me nor any individual and shame that individual for what you think makes him a "man" or not, follow the logic.

I live with my mother, I'm a loser, a bum, etc, etc, etc.

But, the logic still stands on its own.

A man who's risking his life to provide for a (corrupted/rigged) business setup with a woman, he shall not "negotiate" or "compromise" (unless of course, he signed the marriage contract and is FORCED by the State to be a slave/utility or else he's put in prison).

Luckily for WeaponX, he didn't sign the marriage contract and can leave this woman any time he wishes. I'm assuming he didn't have a child with her either, so he isn't under threat of being sued for (excess) child support if he decides to leave her.

It's baffling that ****** like Lakersneedshaq and others are that naive about America's marriage laws. These guys really believe that they can "compromise" with their wife. You can't. She has the State backing her up, you have nothing.
dunkan5rings
Hall of Famer

Post by dunkan5rings »

Weapon, check out this real talk analysis on the 4 cycles of a relationship. You may be at the 4th stage:
[youtube]BXUHLjraRWc[/youtube]
WeaponX20
All-Star

Post by WeaponX20 »

I feel like you may be over analyzing the situation
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Is it your child X?
If not, GTFO Dodge!
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

I feel for you. It can't be easy with the kid.

This may not be the advice you are looking for but if your kid is still relatively young and you are pretty certain this isn't going to work out it might be best to cut ties now. I feel you two staying in a unhappy relationship and then eventually having it blow up while your kid is 9-12 would be a lot more damaging to the little one then if he just grows up with you two already apart.

Shitty situation either way and wishing you the best.
Wishbone
Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Wishbone »

WeaponX20 wrote:Been going through some shit with the ol lady lately, and things aren't looking so hot. Normally I wouldn't give a fuck, but we have a son. Things finally started looking up and then she wanted to act shitty. I got the job I've been trying to get, my (supposed to be our) house is almost done. I feel like my big guy upstairs is testing me a little.

What do yall do whenever you want to get your mind off of shit? Obviously there's fishing, swimming, drinking, smoking pot and stuff like that, but for the life of me I can't stop thinking about it.

Serious suggestions only please. Feel free to flame if you must.

There are times when your ole lady starts going down that path that you have to emotionally detach yourself from what she is saying. You can recognize the situation as being one of those where it's just not going to be a mutual conversation. You know how it's going to go, badly. You need to ask yourself this. "Is being right worth the cost.?" Many times we communicate from the stand point of trying to win. You don't need to always win. Maybe she is trying to get some stuff off her mind. Be a man and suck it up and just listen. That doesn't make her right and you wrong.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Is it something where she's just being salty about petty things, or something bigger that might affect any future with her? Just keep her name off the pricey shit (like the house) and you should be alright. If it's something light, go exercise and get some feelgood endorphins. Also remember you don't have to stick around for the sake of a child. You deserve to be happy too.
Last edited by Havlicekstealsit on Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dunkan5rings
Hall of Famer

Post by dunkan5rings »

Max. wrote:Fight. Go to your local gym and throw down(MMA or box). You might get your ass beat but it will relieve your stress just getting to punch someone.
So let me get this straight,

you're suggesting him to get himself beat up at the gym, because he's taking a beating from his girlfriend/wifey at home ?

:arodlaugh:

Ya'll see how illogical and stupid these gynocentric retards are ?

Re-sacrifice yourself, put yourself in harms way, cause your wifey is treating you like shit...because that's what "being a man!" is all about.