This Day in Chicago Bulls History...

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

This Day in Chicago Bulls History...

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

35-year old-man Michael Jordan drops 45-points including, arguably, THE most iconic shot in SPORTS history as he caps off a second 3-Peat for the Bulls in super legendary clutch fashion:

42-seconds left Bulls down 3, Jordan drives to the basket and scores. Then, with 20-seconds left Jordan steals the ball from Malone, calmly dribbles down the court and drills the Championship-clinching shot in front of a stunned Utah crowd.

Old-man Jordan scored a staggering 52% of the Bulls' points while playing 44-minutes in this game while MJ's supporting cast brought next-to-nothing Offensively in the series: Longley, Kerr, Harper, Rodman, Burrell, Simpkins, Wennington, Brown and Buechler averaged 25-PPG combined in the series, and Pippen was battling back injuries and other ailments the entire series (playing only 26 minutes in Game 6).

Talk about having very-little-to-no-help... but then, that's why Michael Jordan is the GOAT.

:hail: :clap: :hail: :clap: :hail: :clap: :hail: :clap:

[youtube]ig0Ms3spYKw[/youtube]
Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: This Day in Chicago Bulls History...

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

The Chicago Bulls sit at home, yet again, as they watch their Daddy play in his 5th straight Finals.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:35-year old-man Michael Jordan drops 45-points, including, arguably THE most iconic shot in SPORTS history as he caps off a second 3-Peat for the Bulls in super legendary clutch fashion:

42-seconds left, Bulls down 3: Jordan drives to the basket and scores. Then, with 20-seconds left Jordan steals the ball from Malone, calmly dribbles down the court and drill the Championship-clinching shot in fron of a stunned Utah crowd.

Old-man Jordan would scored a staggering 52% of the Bulls' points while playing 44-minutes a game. Jordan's supporting cast brought next-to-nothing Offensive in the series: Longley, Kerr, Harper, Rodman, Burrell, Simpkins, Wennington, Brown and Buechler averaged 25-PPG combined in the series, and Pippen was battling back injuries and other ailments the entire series (playing only 26 minutes in Game 6).

Talk about having very-little-to-no-help... but then, that's why Michael Jordan is the GOAT.

[youtube][/youtube]
Just take everything after the = and put it in the youtube link.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Never mind Sir.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Nice post.
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:The Chicago Bulls sit at home, yet again, as they watch their Daddy play in his 5th straight Finals.
Maybe. LeBron is playing for his third team. Running from team to team to win. MJ stuck with failure. LeBron ran from it. Now go away. And yes I count Cleveland to be 2 different teams.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Da Stars. wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:The Chicago Bulls sit at home, yet again, as they watch their Daddy play in his 5th straight Finals.
Maybe. LeBron is playing for his third team. Running from team to team to win. MJ stuck with failure. LeBron ran from it. Now go away. And yes I count Cleveland to be 2 different teams.

Excellent point... LeFraud is a yellow-bellied coward, just like the LeTots.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Da Stars. wrote:
What does any of that have to do with LeBron James having ownership of the entire city of Chicago and it's residents?
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Today's also a somber day for Lebron - Spurs completed their Finals sweep on his home court 6/14/07.
DorianRo
Superstar

Post by DorianRo »

Amazing.

Jordan was getting less help and input from his teammates in the '98 Finals than Lebron's during the finals this year (and most of the playoffs this year) so Jordan took it upon himself to do whatever it took to get the job done.

But as you said, Thats why hes the GOAT and no one will ever sniff him
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

DorianRo wrote:Amazing.

Jordan was getting less help and input from his teammates in the '98 Finals than Lebron's during the finals this year (and most of the playoffs this year) so Jordan took it upon himself to do whatever it took to get the job done.

But as you said, Thats why hes the GOAT and no one will ever sniff him

Exactly... the GOAT got it done while inferior players make excuses about being too exhausted.

:L

Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:
What does any of that have to do with LeBron James having ownership of the entire city of Chicago and it's residents?
Might matter if LeBron brings the city of a ship in over 50 years. Almost as old as I am.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:35-year old-man Michael Jordan drops 45-points including, arguably, THE most iconic shot in SPORTS history as he caps off a second 3-Peat for the Bulls in super legendary clutch fashion:

42-seconds left Bulls down 3, Jordan drives to the basket and scores. Then, with 20-seconds left Jordan steals the ball from Malone, calmly dribbles down the court and drills the Championship-clinching shot in front of a stunned Utah crowd.

Old-man Jordan scored a staggering 52% of the Bulls' points while playing 44-minutes in this game while MJ's supporting cast brought next-to-nothing Offensively in the series: Longley, Kerr, Harper, Rodman, Burrell, Simpkins, Wennington, Brown and Buechler averaged 25-PPG combined in the series, and Pippen was battling back injuries and other ailments the entire series (playing only 26 minutes in Game 6).

Who cares?

On this day in NBA History, 7 teams won the ‪#‎NBAFinals‬:
1987 - LA Lakers
1990 - Detroit Pistons
1992 - Chicago Bulls
1995 - Houston Rockets
1998 - Chicago Bulls
2007 - San Antonio Spurs
2009 - LA Lakers
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Da Stars. wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:
Might matter if LeBron brings the city of a ship in over 50 years. Almost as old as I am.
It doesn't matter if he never wins another Championship in his career, he will shit on Shitcago every year anyway.

Watching Shitcago's fans whine and squirm as LeGod bends them over and rapes them on a yearly basis is more than good enough.
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

elartman1973 wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:35-year old-man Michael Jordan drops 45-points including, arguably, THE most iconic shot in SPORTS history as he caps off a second 3-Peat for the Bulls in super legendary clutch fashion:

Who cares?

1987 - LA Lakers
1990 - Detroit Pistons
1992 - Chicago Bulls
1995 - Houston Rockets
1998 - Chicago Bulls
2007 - San Antonio Spurs
2009 - LA Lakers
I see the Magic are not on this list. Now try again.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Da Stars. wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

Who cares?

1987 - LA Lakers
1990 - Detroit Pistons
1992 - Chicago Bulls
1995 - Houston Rockets
1998 - Chicago Bulls
2007 - San Antonio Spurs
2009 - LA Lakers
Magic were in two of those finals, where's your team at?

Owned

Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

elartman1973 wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Who cares?

1987 - LA Lakers
1990 - Detroit Pistons
1992 - Chicago Bulls
1995 - Houston Rockets
1998 - Chicago Bulls
2007 - San Antonio Spurs
2009 - LA Lakers

Owned

Chicago.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Da Stars. wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:

Owned

Chicago.
Then you are self owned and I need not do anything further

Bandwagoner

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote:

Who cares?

1987 - LA Lakers
1990 - Detroit Pistons
1992 - Chicago Bulls
1995 - Houston Rockets
1998 - Chicago Bulls
2007 - San Antonio Spurs
2009 - LA Lakers
None of those teams 3-peated, much less completed a SECOND 3-Peat... and you don't care because your pathetic Magic haven't come close to sniffing a Championship.

:asskicking:

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Who cares?

1987 - LA Lakers
1990 - Detroit Pistons
1992 - Chicago Bulls
1995 - Houston Rockets
1998 - Chicago Bulls
2007 - San Antonio Spurs
2009 - LA Lakers

Owned
Arty celebrating 2nd place... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:L