LeESPN's desperation hype of LeQueen

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

LeESPN's desperation hype of LeQueen

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

In this article they're slurping James' (ahem-ahem) "unfathomable workload" ( :lol: ), having to travel back-forth from CA to CLE to play 46 minutes a game every other night.

:L

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2015/st ... e-workload" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Could the LeSlurping get any more pathetic?

:lol: :roll:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Re: LeESPN's desperation hype of LeQueen

Post by kobeunderbite »

You started another LeBron thread?
WeaponX20
All-Star

Post by WeaponX20 »

I literally just read that before switching over to here.. They sure do love them some lebron
WeaponX20
All-Star

Post by WeaponX20 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:You started another LeBron thread?
He beat me to this one.. I was about to post about it. Apparently scientist are in awe of the phenomenon known as LeBron James.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Poor LeBron has to travel. Hey Lebron, both teams had to travel. How many more candy ass excuses is LeBron going to get?
DorianRo
Superstar

Post by DorianRo »

I guess it was bound to happen the second LeFraud laid another egg.. Imagine if he lays another one tonight :lol: :lol:

Why the need to incessantly lick his ass I have no clue. There are other players in the league that they can get behind and hype now.
Last edited by DorianRo on Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WeaponX20
All-Star

Post by WeaponX20 »

Da Stars. wrote:Poor LeBron has to travel. Hey Lebron, both teams had to travel. How many more candy ass excuses is LeBron going to get?
That's the part that got me. I've never had to travel and play 50 min in a finals game, but I've had to travel and do some hard shit the next day. All it did to me was think of the change of scenery lol
somberbostonian
All-Time Great

Post by somberbostonian »

If WWESPN is your only source of sports info, you would think that LeCena is the only athlete in the world who has to go through an extensive recovery process in between games and no one else. :roll:
Last edited by somberbostonian on Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PoLIEtics is for gay fags.
DorianRo
Superstar

Post by DorianRo »

Traveling should be the last bullshit excuse. This clown has luxury buses and jets with first class accommodations and shit to travel around in with top notch food/drinks/trainers etc. While he wines and dines in luxury 5 star hotels

Hes hardly hitting up the bus stops and hauling his bags around at greyhound stations and staying in what are those Comfort Inns or whatever the fuck?

This fucking clown has a life fit for royalty. Gimme a damn break :roll: :L :L :L
DorianRo
Superstar

Post by DorianRo »

"It's unfathomable to go across the country from Cleveland to San Francisco -- at the very least a five-hour flight -- and then play 50 minutes in a game the next day," Young says. "You don't see that in any other sport. The travel stress alone can be debilitating.

People do it all the time and they have to actually WORK for a living :roll: ANd they do so in traveling in less than optimal conditions. Certainly nothing 5 star like LePussy gets