Jah has blessed my garden

Talk about anything here.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Jah has blessed my garden

Post by wailuaFC »

Just made my first home made chile verde with homegrown tomatilos, jalapeños, cilantro, and garlic, only things I didn't grow myself were the Oregon and cumin I used to season the pig my brother in law shot for me that's Now simmering in my homemade salsa. Should be down in a few hours just in time for the game
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LACANO
Lord Savior

Re: Jah has blessed my garden

Post by LACANO »

Are your green chilis from Hatch?
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

LACANO wrote:Are your green chilis from Hatch?
I looked up hatch to find out what the is but didnt find anything, I grew them from seeds in my garden
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Kinda disappointed it wasn't this Ja to bless your garden.

LACANO
Lord Savior

Post by LACANO »

wailuaFC wrote:
I looked up hatch to find out what the is but didnt find anything, I grew them from seeds in my garden
Oh nice. That's just as good.

Hatch, NM is where the best green chilis are grown. You could find some online easily if you want to try it.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

PhutureDynasty wrote:Kinda disappointed it wasn't this Ja to bless your garden.

That would be much better haha, I love that he's semi relevant due to a semi relevant chappelles show skit
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

LACANO wrote:
wailuaFC wrote:

Hatch, NM is where the best green chilis are grown. You could find some online easily if you want to try it.
Oh sweet good to know, I'll have to try some. I just replanted my garden a few months ago and it's really taken off this time, by far my most successful one since I was a kid and I've been loving all the fresh produce
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

wailuaFC wrote:
PhutureDynasty wrote:Kinda disappointed it wasn't this Ja to bless your garden.

That would be much better haha, I love that he's semi relevant due to a semi relevant chappelles show skit
Somebody!?!?!? Call Ja Rule and tell him to visit Wailua's garden!!!
LACANO
Lord Savior

Post by LACANO »

wailuaFC wrote:
LACANO wrote:
wailuaFC wrote: I looked up hatch to find out what the is but didnt find anything, I grew them from seeds in my garden

Oh sweet good to know, I'll have to try some. I just replanted my garden a few months ago and it's really taken off this time, by far my most successful one since I was a kid and I've been loving all the fresh produce
I'm fixin' 'a cook tonight too. I wish I had a garden patch with fresh veggies though. That ish looks good bro.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

LACANO wrote:
wailuaFC wrote:
LACANO wrote: Oh nice. That's just as good.

I'm fixin' 'a cook tonight too. I wish I had a garden patch with fresh veggies though. That ish looks good bro.
Thanks brotha, I usually try to cook on Sunday's, it's a day off and during football season it's a great excuse to have some friends over and start day drinking
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

FC, are you a rastafarian?

wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

Smelters wrote:FC, are you a rastafarian?

Not really haha, but jahs blessings are bestowed upon everyone, not just for I and I
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

wailuaFC wrote:
LACANO wrote:
wailuaFC wrote: I looked up hatch to find out what the is but didnt find anything, I grew them from seeds in my garden

there is a variety called NuMex Big Jim that I grow every year tht has good Hatch flavor. Better that regular Anaheims
Last edited by Shill Jackson on Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

wailuaFC wrote:

Not really haha, but jahs blessings are bestowed upon everyone, not just for I and I
I and I, Respect.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

Shill Jackson wrote:
wailuaFC wrote:
LACANO wrote: Oh nice. That's just as good.

there is a variety called NewMex Big Jim that I grow every year tht has good Hatch flavor. Better that regular Anaheims
I'll have to look for some seeds of those when I replant
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

wailuaFC wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote:
wailuaFC wrote: Oh sweet good to know, I'll have to try some. I just replanted my garden a few months ago and it's really taken off this time, by far my most successful one since I was a kid and I've been loving all the fresh produce
there is a variety called NewMex Big Jim that I grow every year tht has good Hatch flavor. Better that regular Anaheims
I'll have to look for some seeds of those when I replant
they grow some massive peppers.

Some of my garden (all organic)
-herbs in pots
-peppers (yes, I need to weed)
-tomato and Persian cucumber

btw Wailua, looks banging! I had that last night for dinner.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Shill Jackson on Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
rtiff68
Hall of Famer

Post by rtiff68 »

Looks great, bro.

I have some habaneros, jalapenos, chives, and cilantro going right now (we planted a few weeks ago). We also have an orange tree in the back (made marmalade last year) and two big rosemary bushes in the front yard.

I'm going to make an infused butter right now, and use it to top the bone-in ribeyes that I'm going to grill later. I was thinking about doing roasted garlic, some finely shredded cotswald cheese, rosemary, and S&P.
WeaponX20
All-Star

Post by WeaponX20 »

Looks bangin.. Love me some Chile verde
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

Smelters wrote:
wailuaFC wrote:

I and I, Respect.

LOL. Someone just watched the movie "Cool Runnings".
Make AngerGeneral Great Again