Hey queer boy Hawks, I got a great idea for you kiddo...

Talk about anything here.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Hey queer boy Hawks, I got a great idea for you kiddo...

Post by rileymartin »

Why don't you bump a bunch of my old threads and really teach me a lesson lol!!!!!!!
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Re: Hey queer boy Hawks, I got a great idea for you kiddo...

Post by kobeunderbite »

Why do you love cock?
rtiff68
Hall of Famer

Post by rtiff68 »

Is this the part where you start the same thread 15 times in a row and then claim that you're "not emotional?"

Definitely seen this movie before...
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

rtiff68 wrote:Is this the part where you start the same thread 15 times in a row and then claim that you're "not emotional?"

I took you on a 25 page ride of your life kiddo.

you are easy pickins for me lol...

rtiff68
Hall of Famer

Post by rtiff68 »

rileymartin wrote:
rtiff68 wrote:Is this the part where you start the same thread 15 times in a row and then claim that you're "not emotional?"

I'll take that as a "yes."
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

rtiff68 wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

You can take it however you want to kiddo. I owned your drunken soul for 25 very emotional pages lol.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

rtiff68 wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

No, but, seriously, do you think that Curry simply had a better statistical season than LeBron, or do you think he has actually surpassed him?
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

It's a really bad look when all you can do as a retort is call someone a gay kiddo or the super inventive queer kiddo.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

wailuaFC wrote:It's a really bad look when all you can do as a retort is call someone a gay kiddo or the super inventive queer kiddo.
LOL.
rtiff68
Hall of Famer

Post by rtiff68 »

wailuaFC wrote:It's a really bad look when all you can do as a retort is call someone a gay kiddo or the super inventive queer kiddo.
I also love the irony: in a thread where Riley is accusing other people of being emotional and "easy pickins," he replied twice to a single post that simply said "I'll take that as a 'yes'"...

...right after he was called out for editing multiple posts after the fact. You have to be pretty emotional and embarrassed to go back and edit multiple posts just to "save face" on an anonymous message board where you're already universally thought of as a whiner with little credibility.

Why spend the time, Riley? What reputation did you think you were salvaging/protecting?
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

rtiff68 wrote:
I also love the irony: in a thread where Riley is accusing other people of being emotional and "easy pickins," he replied twice to a single post that simply said "I'll take that as a 'yes'"...

...right after he was called out for editing multiple posts after the fact. You have to be pretty emotional and embarrassed to go back and edit multiple posts just to "save face" on an anonymous message board where you're already universally thought of as a whiner with little credibility.

Why spend the time, Riley? What reputation did you think you were salvaging/protecting?
LOL, easy pickins'.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

rtiff68 wrote:

But, lets get serious here for a second. What do you think is more embarrassing. Me editing threads, or these kids continuing to bump them even though I am editing them?
and, if i have no credibility, why would you spend 25 pages trying to convince me of something even you didn't believe?
rtiff68
Hall of Famer

Post by rtiff68 »

rileymartin wrote:
rtiff68 wrote:

LOL, easy pickins'.
There's nothing easy about it: as many others have told you, you put in a LOT of work.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

rtiff68 wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
rtiff68 wrote:

LOL, easy pickins'.
There's nothing easy about it: as many others have told you, you put in a LOT of work.
What takes more work in your opinion...some butthurt kids searching through my posting history, or me editing some threads that are all on the first page?
Lets be real here.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Hmmmm...when faced with reality, it looks athough you have gone into your shell. No apology necessarry.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Why don't you answer my question, Riley?

Why do you love cock?
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Kobeunderbite wrote:Why don't you answer my question, Riley?

Why do you love cock?
fthkhndoucheghbohkfhnbagfpsgtesaylwuifhgntwhatwcvalokhj
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

Riled up Martin feverishly trying to pickens up and alter the easily broken pieces of his posting rep. Poor cock thirsty kiddo.

:sadbron:

:mjcrying:
rtiff68
Hall of Famer

Post by rtiff68 »

rileymartin wrote:
rtiff68 wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
LOL, easy pickins'.

What takes more work in your opinion...some butthurt kids searching through my posting history, or me editing some threads that are all on the first page?
Lets be real here.
To answer your question (I had to pick my wife up from the airport), you editing threads.

Using the search function takes less than a minute; taking the time to alter multiple posts after the fact to avoid exposure? Well, that pretty much crushes your whole "I was just trolling" angle. Do you ever see Artman, Clevetown, or Madnessss editing their troll posts after the fact?

Of course they don't, because their original intent was to get attention, and bumping those old threads with those opinions accomplishes that. The fact that you felt compelled to change what you said previously proves that you weren't trolling, you were serious, and you attempted to cover your tracks to avoid embarrassment.

Pretty epically pathetic, my friend.
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

Why is riley hitting on hawks?