Holy shit, I just went back and looked at how Destroyed Criley was editing those thread. LOL

Talk about anything here.
Wishbone
Fantasy BBall Champ

Re: Holy shit, I just went back and looked at how Destroyed Criley was editing those thread. LO

Post by Wishbone »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
Wishbone wrote:You guys have too much time on your hands.
I suppose if you don't know how to use a search function. This took 3 minutes for me.
Did you time yourself?

I mean you listed a bunch of thread links to show that someone else had edited them. Why? Maybe I'm wrong but it seems like it took a little time and a lot of care to do something like that.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Re: Holy shit, I just went back and looked at how Destroyed Criley was editing those thread. LO

Post by rileymartin »

Wishbone wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
I suppose if you don't know how to use a search function. This took 3 minutes for me.
Did you time yourself?

I mean you listed a bunch of thread links to show that someone else had edited them. Why? Maybe I'm wrong but it seems like it took a little time and a lot of care to do something like that.
LOL...
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

This is embarrassing for Criley :L
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Wishbone wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
Did you time yourself?

Look back on June 9th. All the threads are right next to eachother. Copy and paste is really easy to do, and takes little time.

Titan was bumping the threads of Riley bashing LeBron saying what trash he is, how he'll never win a ring. How he was carried by Wade, and Riley.

Now here we are a few weeks later and Riley is sucking LeBrons dick in every thread. It was funny to see him so exposed and ruined. It made it even better that he was so ashamed he went back and spent the time to edit every single thread. He's a coward.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
Wishbone wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
Did you time yourself?

Look back on June 9th. All the threads are right next to eachother. Copy and paste is really easy to do, and takes little time.

Titan was bumping the threads of Riley bashing LeBron saying what trash he is, how he'll never win a ring. How he was carried by Wade, and Riley.

Now here we are a few weeks later and Riley is sucking LeBrons dick in every thread. It was funny to see him so exposed and ruined. It made it even better that he was so ashamed he went back and spent the time to edit every single thread. He's a coward.
LOL, this is about the 50th time this kid has tried to do an in depth explanation. She is BEGGING for someone to please don't think I didn't give him and his butt buddy a well whooped ass that night lol.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

I'll be back to check on you later Criley.

Have a great day.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

AlaskaHawks wrote:I'll be back to check on you later Criley.

Have a great day.
See you next year kiddo, LOL
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

rileymartin wrote:

Have a great day.
:sadbron: :sadbron:
Bill Russell

rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

Have a great day.
LOL, this kid wants a cookie because i only ran him off for a few hours this time instead of a year like last time lol.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

rileymartin wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
LOL, this kid wants a cookie because i only ran him off for a few hours this time instead of a year like last time lol.
You're quite the revisionist.

I had some family stuff going on (Death) But, by all means. Take credit.
Bill Russell

rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:

thanks for not cowardly hiding out as long this time. You were just a mini coward this time.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

rileymartin wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

thanks for not cowardly hiding out as long this time. You were just a mini coward this time.
You really enjoy making shit up. I guess it works for you.
Bill Russell

Master Spade
Hall of Famer

Post by Master Spade »

:oops:

My goodness, Cryly destroyed in this thread!! lol!!! :lol: :lol:

He must be in PAIN!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

:twisted:
I would rather DIE Standing on my Feet, than Live Life on my Knees!!
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:

Sorry to hear that. Best wishes bruh.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Titan18 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

Sorry to hear that. Best wishes bruh.
Thanks man. She's likely on her last 24 hours. Things took a dramatic turn for the worse today.
Bill Russell