Boxing Knowledge Champ

Re: d'angelo russell is kobe bryant

Post by LNS »

Meh
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

Well lets hope that he doesn't do that thing that Kobe did in Colorado that one time.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Max. wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:Meh
I've watched every college game this kid has played. He's special. Just trust me.
Every game? Even OSU-Sacred Heart? OSU vs. Colgate? :stephena:

Really though, his stock is pretty high. Hope he delivers. Kobe just wants some goddamn horses on this team. Not fragile ponies like Dwight.
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

Max. wrote:
elmouse03 wrote:Well lets hope that he doesn't do that thing that Kobe did in Colorado that one time.
I'm sure he fucks white women all the time.
:lebronamazed:
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Don't listen to Max Lakers faithful, Okafor is the one you want.

76ers can bite the Russell bullet.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

Max. wrote:
wailuaFC wrote:Curry/harden hybrid, he's gonna be really fun to watch
Hav just posted a link that made my underwear expand. I guess we're now leaning towards Russell.
I saw that mock draft link, at this point I'm just too excited to care between KAT, Russell, and okafor, though that's the order I would like them, I'm just excited to draft any and to start a new chapter for the lakers
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

PhutureDynasty wrote:Don't listen to Max Lakers faithful, Okafor is the one you want.

I almost feel as though Okafor is being slighted on this board now, dude is a legit 7 footer with a huge wing span and soft as silk hands and footwork, I may have been one of the most vocal detractors at first but I've had a bit of a change of heart
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

wailuaFC wrote:
PhutureDynasty wrote:Don't listen to Max Lakers faithful, Okafor is the one you want.

I almost feel as though Okafor is being slighted on this board now, dude is a legit 7 footer with a huge wing span and soft as silk hands and footwork, I may have been one of the most vocal detractors at first but I've had a bit of a change of heart
Oh I don't think Okafor is going to be a bust by any means, if that's how I seem on the board it's not my intention. I would be torn between Russell and Okafor if the Sixers weren't already heavy on bigs.

Little off topic but if we take this Porzingis* dude (seems like Darko 2.0) I may not ever watch basketball again.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

PhutureDynasty wrote:
wailuaFC wrote:

Oh I don't think Okafor is going to be a bust by any means, if that's how I seem on the board it's not my intention. I would be torn between Russell and Okafor if the Sixers weren't already heavy on bigs.

Little off topic but if we take this Porzingis* dude (seems like Darko 2.0) I may not ever watch basketball again.
I'm in the same boat as you, I might become a full time Warriors fan if we draft kris
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

wailuaFC wrote:
PhutureDynasty wrote:
wailuaFC wrote: I almost feel as though Okafor is being slighted on this board now, dude is a legit 7 footer with a huge wing span and soft as silk hands and footwork, I may have been one of the most vocal detractors at first but I've had a bit of a change of heart

I'm in the same boat as you, I might become a full time Warriors fan if we draft kris
You aren't already?

You been deepthroating Curry even more than the Warrior fans have.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

rileymartin wrote:
wailuaFC wrote:
PhutureDynasty wrote: Oh I don't think Okafor is going to be a bust by any means, if that's how I seem on the board it's not my intention. I would be torn between Russell and Okafor if the Sixers weren't already heavy on bigs.

You aren't already?

Well, there's only two teams left to cheer for, and being as I've cheered for the Warriors for the past few years now already I figured it make more sense to cheer them on then the cavs. Speaking of people weirdly deep throating others, how does ledickgate make you feel about your hero/satan/hero?
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

LOL @ Criley saying shit here. Titan exposed that bitchmade *****. Ripping LeBron a month ago, now deepthroating that micro penis.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

wailuaFC wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
wailuaFC wrote: I'm in the same boat as you, I might become a full time Warriors fan if we draft kris
You aren't already?

Well, there's only two teams left to cheer for, and being as I've cheered for the Warriors for the past few years now already I figured it make more sense to cheer them on then the cavs. Speaking of people weirdly deep throating others, how does ledickgate make you feel about your hero/satan/hero?
Wrong kiddo. I am simply pointing out how ridiculous you guys sound by comparing Curry to LeBron.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

AlaskaHawks wrote:LOL @ Criley saying shit here. Titan exposed that bitchmade *****. Ripping LeBron a month ago, now deepthroating that micro penis.
The only thing that was exposed kiddo was the infatuation that you Titan share with each other.

Your queerness is so obvious that your neighbors are spray painting your house and trying to run you out of town lol.

And, with your history (I ran you off this board for a year last time) of cowardice, they will probably be successful too.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

rileymartin wrote:
wailuaFC wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
You aren't already?

Wrong kiddo. I am simply pointing out how ridiculous you guys sound by comparing Curry to LeBron.
LOL What am I wrong about?
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

wailuaFC wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
wailuaFC wrote: Well, there's only two teams left to cheer for, and being as I've cheered for the Warriors for the past few years now already I figured it make more sense to cheer them on then the cavs. Speaking of people weirdly deep throating others, how does ledickgate make you feel about your hero/satan/hero?
Take your pick.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

AlaskaHawks wrote:LOL @ Criley saying shit here. Titan exposed that bitchmade *****. Ripping LeBron a month ago, now deepthroating that micro penis.
It was really fun missing the whole thing then seeing the insane aftermath that Riley went through to try to hide his shame. I'm surprised he's back so soon
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

rileymartin wrote:
wailuaFC wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Take your pick.
LOL, you can't even come up witha way to justify your response, saying I was "wrong" made literally zero sense haha
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

wailuaFC wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
wailuaFC wrote: LOL What am I wrong about?
Take your pick.
LOL, you can't even come up witha way to justify your response, saying I was "wrong" made literally zero sense haha
"I've cheered for the Warriors for the past few years now already"

LOL