d'angelo russell is kobe bryant

Talk about anything here.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Re: d'angelo russell is kobe bryant

Post by AlaskaHawks »

rileymartin wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:LOL @ Criley saying shit here. Titan exposed that bitchmade *****. Ripping LeBron a month ago, now deepthroating that micro penis.
The only thing that was exposed kiddo was the infatuation that you Titan share with each other.

Your queerness is so obvious that your neighbors are spray painting your house and trying to run you out of town lol.

And, with your history (I ran you off this board for a year last time) of cowardice, they will probably be successful too.
You attempting to cover the damage was a tell tale sign of how exposed and embarrassed you were. And rightfully so. That is simply pathetic to see a grown man pretend that editing the titles will make it go away. LMAO. You're a joke.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

rileymartin wrote:
wailuaFC wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Take your pick.
LOL, you can't even come up witha way to justify your response, saying I was "wrong" made literally zero sense haha
"I've cheered for the Warriors for the past few years now already"

LOL
There are quite a few people here who can attest to that, I jumped on their bandwagon after they drafted Harrison Barnes.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:LOL @ Criley saying shit here. Titan exposed that bitchmade *****. Ripping LeBron a month ago, now deepthroating that micro penis.
The only thing that was exposed kiddo was the infatuation that you Titan share with each other.

Your queerness is so obvious that your neighbors are spray painting your house and trying to run you out of town lol.

And, with your history (I ran you off this board for a year last time) of cowardice, they will probably be successful too.
You attempting to cover the damage was a tell tale sign of how exposed and embarrassed you were. And rightfully so. That is simply pathetic to see a grown man pretend that editing the titles will make it go away. LMAO. You're a joke.
Don't worry kiddo, everyone knows that you and Titan are buttbuddies, no matter how much editing I do. I was trying to help you two keep your secret, but, if you want to be out of the closet, I say more power to you.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

rileymartin wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

Don't worry kiddo, everyone knows that you and Titan are buttbuddies, no matter how much editing I do. I was trying to help you two keep your secret, but, if you want to be out of the closet, I say more power to you.
You did a complete 180 on saying LeBron was trash to riding his dick. Then tried to cover it up. Pathetic.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
You did a complete 180 on saying LeBron was trash to riding his dick. Then tried to cover it up. Pathetic.
Listen kid, whatever will keep you here this time. I know you are angry...just don't let me run you off the board again.