Why can Bruce Jenner decide he was wrongfully born a man but this white woman cannot decide tha

Talk about anything here.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Why can Bruce Jenner decide he was wrongfully born a man but this white woman cannot decide tha

Post by kobeunderbite »

Why can Bruce Jenner decide he was wrongfully born a man but this white woman cannot decide that she was wrongfully born a white person?

I mean, if Jenner in his mind is actually a woman trapped inside the body of a man and can have society accept and celebrate his decision to "transition" to becoming a female, why is this woman who supposedly believes herself to be black and has transitioned to being black being ridiculed?

:noidea:
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Re: Why can Bruce Jenner decide he was wrongfully born a man but this white woman cannot decide

Post by CleveTown™ »

because blacks are protected citizens in amerika you moron. You didn't know this? They have privilege upon privilege. It's set up for them to succeed.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Why can Bruce Jenner decide he was wrongfully born a man but this white woman cannot decide

Post by elartman1973 »

I beunderbite is a week late with this thread.
I was first
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

It's less about her wanting to be black than it is her lying about hate crimes and taking positions over qualified black folk (chapter prez & college prof). She can do whatever the hell she wants with her skin & hair, but she's managed to create a narrative of being "more" black with the hate crimes & getting grad degrees at an HBCU.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

one person was honest
one person was deceitful
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Wishbone
Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Wishbone »

People who can't see the difference probably are low wage earners.

I don't think Jenner has ever claimed to share in the struggles of womanhood, he does claim to share the struggles with the transgender community.

I hope they drop the hammer on this chick. What she did is wrong. Jenner is just weird. Nothing wrong with wanting be black and emulating black culture. Saying you are in fact black and that you bear the scars is way overboard.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Wishbone wrote:People who can't see the difference probably are low wage earners.

I don't think Jenner has ever claimed to share in the struggles of womanhood, he does claim to share the struggles with the transgender community.

I hope they drop the hammer on this chick. What she did is wrong. Jenner is just weird. Nothing wrong with wanting be black and emulating black culture. Saying you are in fact black and that you bear the scars is way overboard.
Yeah the little white lies are piling up and Dolezal doesn't even seem to realize it. She's got a straight up personality disorder, I can tell you that.

Her: "I was born in a teepee in Montana"
Parents: "Nope, we stopped that once we got pregnant with her"

Her: "Blah blah blah Mississippi & South Africa"
Her brother: "we have no fam in MS & she never visited us in Africa"
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

Of course underbite and Cleve (who are very similar in intelligence) are too stupid to understand the difference.
Wishbone
Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Wishbone »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:
Wishbone wrote:People who can't see the difference probably are low wage earners.

Yeah the little white lies are piling up and Dolezal doesn't even seem to realize it. She's got a straight up personality disorder, I can tell you that.

Her: "I was born in a teepee in Montana"
Parents: "Nope, we stopped that once we got pregnant with her"

Her: "Blah blah blah Mississippi & South Africa"
Her brother: "we have no fam in MS & she never visited us in Africa"

Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:It's less about her wanting to be black than it is her lying about hate crimes and taking positions over qualified black folk (chapter prez & college prof). She can do whatever the hell she wants with her skin & hair, but she's managed to create a narrative of being "more" black with the hate crimes & getting grad degrees at an HBCU.

LOL…a person being successful by being deceitful is unheard of in the society, isn't it? LOL
Wishbone
Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Wishbone »

Bartman wrote:
Havlicekstealsit wrote:It's less about her wanting to be black than it is her lying about hate crimes and taking positions over qualified black folk (chapter prez & college prof). She can do whatever the hell she wants with her skin & hair, but she's managed to create a narrative of being "more" black with the hate crimes & getting grad degrees at an HBCU.

LOL…a person being successful by being deceitful is unheard of in the society, isn't it? LOL

Doesn't make right.
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

Wishbone wrote:
Bartman wrote:

Doesn't make right.

LOL…who does what is "right" anymore?
Wishbone
Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Wishbone »

Bartman wrote:
Wishbone wrote:
Bartman wrote:

Doesn't make right.

Believe it or not a lot of people still have values and do what is right. It does matter. This woman's career is likely ruined by her lack of values. I hope you're joking, if not you should change your social circle. Sometimes I know it may seem to people that everyone is lying or cheating, but those are just the cases that get the most attention. Most people are ethical, at least in my world they are.
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

Wishbone wrote:
Bartman wrote:
Wishbone wrote:

Doesn't make right.

Believe it or not a lot of people still have values and do what is right. It does matter. This woman's career is likely ruined by her lack of values. I hope you're joking, if not you should change your social circle. Sometimes I know it may seem to people that everyone is lying or cheating, but those are just the cases that get the most attention. Most people are ethical, at least in my world they are.

You are pretty naive. What are all these "values" people have? We have a bloated amount of laws and enforcement of laws in this country because most people can't be trusted to do what is "right". Business if full of dishonesty and inequity and just about everyone works so it must be all these unemployed people that have "values". I have to go now but I will respond to you when I get back in a few hours.
Wishbone
Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Wishbone »

Bartman wrote:
Wishbone wrote:
Bartman wrote:

You are pretty naive. What are all these "values" people have? We have a bloated amount of laws and enforcement of laws in this country because most people can't be trusted to do what is "right". Business if full of dishonesty and inequity and just about everyone works so it must be all these unemployed people that have "values". I have to go now but I will respond to you when I get back in a few hours.
No I'm not naive you simply focus too much on the negative. You're simply wrong to say that most people who work are dishonest. Where do you even get this information? The news? The internet?

I know many wonderful people who donate their time and money to worthy causes. It's sad to me that you really think most people are dishonest.

Either you have surrounded yourself with the wrong kind of people, or you are simply living an insular type of life where all you see is the negative side of life. There are many good people in this world, I feel sorry for you that you think otherwise.

You see the world not as it truly is, you see the world as YOU are. Get out and volunteer, go do some good for mankind and meet other people who are doing the same. You will see that the world is filled with happy and kind people. Sure there are dishonest crooks as well, but why would I waste my time on them?
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Meh. A couple of disgusting freaks. Nothing to see here.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

CleveTown™ wrote:because blacks are protected citizens in amerika you moron. You didn't know this? They have privilege upon privilege. It's set up for them to succeed.
You can't be serious. Wow there are many like you also who just can't live with the truth. The hate and ignorance that some have, maybe some combination of trolling and just plain stupidity.

Blacks have a long way to go to match white's privilege in the past and still now.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

Wishbone wrote:
Bartman wrote:
Wishbone wrote:

No I'm not naive you simply focus too much on the negative. You're simply wrong to say that most people who work are dishonest. Where do you even get this information? The news? The internet?

I know many wonderful people who donate their time and money to worthy causes. It's sad to me that you really think most people are dishonest.

Either you have surrounded yourself with the wrong kind of people, or you are simply living an insular type of life where all you see is the negative side of life. There are many good people in this world, I feel sorry for you that you think otherwise.

You see the world not as it truly is, you see the world as YOU are. Get out and volunteer, go do some good for mankind and meet other people who are doing the same. You will see that the world is filled with happy and kind people. Sure there are dishonest crooks as well, but why would I waste my time on them?
The law of attraction is insanely powerful, just by being a better person you will start to surround yourself with better people (better as defined by your moral code). Generally the people who view the world as this awful shitty place, like Bart, find themselves constantly angry and mad at the world causing them to act and create an awful shitty place. Case in point, arty hates everything and acts accordingly and because of that everyone treats him like shit, where someone like infidel or phuture who treats everyone nicely and generally seems pretty positive, gets treated with respect and care here. Birds of a feather, you lie in the bed you make, etc etc
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Goddamn RACE TRAITOR!