Neckbeard

Talk about anything here.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Neckbeard

Post by ripper76 »

I haven't shaved in like 5 days. It's not a good look for me.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Neckbeard

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

I made a bet with my college roommate. We went a winter break without shaving (4 weeks). The rest of the dorm floor voted for best beard at the end of it.

My roommate had a great goatee, but it was splotchy at best elsewhere. I had a white trash-looking cheesy mustache, chin scruff, huge mutton chops and an awesomely scary neckbeard. Put us together and we'd have been a pretty mean looking lumberjack. As it was... both of us were laughed at and they called it a draw. And neither of us won any money.

This made them laugh at us even more.

[Note: I feel your pain Ripper.]
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:I made a bet with my college roommate. We went a winter break without shaving (4 weeks). The rest of the dorm floor voted for best beard at the end of it.

My roommate had a great goatee, but it was splotchy at best elsewhere. I had a white trash-looking cheesy mustache, chin scruff, huge mutton chops and an awesomely scary neckbeard. Put us together and we'd have been a pretty mean looking lumberjack. As it was... both of us were laughed at and they called it a draw. And neither of us won any money.

This made them laugh at us even more.

[Note: I feel your pain Ripper.]
Yeah, I usually go with the goatee and sideburns. The rest of it is not good. I didn't have to work all week until today so I let things go. I kind of forgot about it this morning and I've been hiding in shame most of the day.
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

Very nice gainesville
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

anyone with facial hair look unkempt and trashy. I stay smooth OR one unshaven, 2 days is pushing it, and 3 is unacceptable. I take pride in the way I look. Many people in America, typically white people, sorry to say brothers and sisters, have no sense of fashion AT. ALL.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

Yeah, not my thing. Are beards some sort of hipster look now? I notice in my step brothers' pics on FB that most everyone in their crowd is sporting them.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

swampgator wrote:Yeah, not my thing. Are beards some sort of hipster look now? I notice in my step brothers' pics on FB that most everyone in their crowd is sporting them.
Everyone in america has a goatee or some sort of facial hair. I did too. Then i came to korea and saw the light...theyre all clean shaven here. Then i went back home to visit and all the men loomed dirty trashy and poor with facial hair. Women dont lime it either

Sent from my SHV-E210S using Tapatalk
January 7th. (D)
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
swampgator wrote:Yeah, not my thing. Are beards some sort of hipster look now? I notice in my step brothers' pics on FB that most everyone in their crowd is sporting them.
Everyone in america has a goatee or some sort of facial hair. I did too. Then i came to korea and saw the light...theyre all clean shaven here. Then i went back home to visit and all the men loomed dirty trashy and poor with facial hair. Women dont lime it either

I hope women don't lime it. The acidity of the citrus juice would probably hurt, especially right after shaving.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Just accept lime is like. Using a phone to post sucks but at leastr i understand the fatman now when he posts jacked up words

January 7th. (D)
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

Women don't shave their bush in Korea but don't like when guys have facial hair? What a hypocritical, gross species of women.