So basically, LeBron has a clear Leastern conference path to the finals for next 3-4 seasons

Talk about anything here.
dunkan5rings
Hall of Famer

So basically, LeBron has a clear Leastern conference path to the finals for next 3-4 seasons

Post by dunkan5rings »

and each year he's GUARANTEED to face a tired burned-out western conference team.

Boycott the NBA.

Absolute trash of a league.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Re: So basically, LeBron has a clear Leastern conference path to the finals for next 3-4 season

Post by Robceltsfan »

You still watch this shit????
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: So basically, LeBron has a clear Leastern conference path to the finals for next 3-4 season

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Your ugly broke ass is mad as FUCK.

Love it.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

- weak era check

- weak conference check

- dream team check

- other team is exhausted check

anything else I'm missing?
DorianRo
Superstar

Post by DorianRo »

Pretty much... Irving/Love return Cavs are unstoppable. The only thing to counteract the LeCollusion is other organizations to start stacking the shit out of their teams
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

CLE hasn't won this game yet let alone the series...hold off on the lame excuses, faggot.
QueenCuckCarl has no clue how many men his whore wife has fucked...ask him.
dwcmwa
All-Time Great

Post by dwcmwa »

vegasfraud wrote:CLE hasn't won this game yet let alone the series...hold off on the lame excuses, faggot.
you mad fat boy?

dunkan5rings
Hall of Famer

Post by dunkan5rings »

dwcmwa wrote:
vegasfraud wrote:CLE hasn't won this game yet let alone the series...hold off on the lame excuses, faggot.
you mad fat boy?
Mad at the facts.

I'm not even knocking LeBron who IS the best player in the league.

Just stating the obvious.

A super-stacked Cavs team in the east is guaranteed at least 3-4 more finals appearances AND a face off with a tired western conference team (considering how stacked the west is).