what have you fagolis been fighting/crying about today?

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

what have you fagolis been fighting/crying about today?

Post by elartman1973 »

Probably the same old shit or probably been slow since ive been preoccupied...probablg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Re: what have you fagolis been fighting/crying about today?

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

No wonder his back always hurts. Get some shoes with better support.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Looks like Arty is ashamed of his feet.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Cobra Kai wrote:Probablg.

You wear socks with flip flops?
I dont..they dont make sense to me..my socks dont come that loose where you can do that...however its happened whe taking trash to the curb or getting the mail...but not out in social circles

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AlaskaHawks wrote:Looks like Arty is ashamed of his feet.
I have great feet actually..im proud of them. Except the time i broke my big toe on my left foor in four different places..its all good now though...kinda.
It was the most gruesome looking injury ive ever had and most painful too

AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

elartman1973 wrote:
I have great feet actually..im proud of them. Except the time i broke my big toe on my left foor in four different places..its all good now though...kinda.
What did you do?
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
What did you do?

Bit himself.....eating with both hands and feet at the same time in an attempt to fulfill your gluttony can likely get confusing and dangerous.

:)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
What did you do?
I was moving a super heavy armour on a dolly and had it leaning at an angle and hit a crack in the pavement and it came back and straightened out really fast and slammed into my foot head on.i was wearing solid shoes too...was like running your big toe head on into a brick wall at 100 mph...
I kept on moving stuff all day and was afraid to take my shoe and sock off and it was obviously badly broken..was limping like a one legged crack head..
When i finally did take my shoe and sock off ever so gingerly i was faxed with a nasty sight..my whole foot was purple black blue and red..my sock was soaked with blood..my toenail was broken in various places and the cuticle had become a huge blister and was emitting puss already...plus it was extremely swollen...couldnt do anything for it but walk it off..i was wearing flip flops for the next month until i could finally manage to put a sock on it then a shoe...i wish i would have taken a picture but its still freshly i.printed in my brain...i did medicate severly that night

Next time i will tell you about how a catfish got the better of me by sticking his fin through my finger under the nail...that one i actually blacked out from
Last edited by elartman1973 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

elartman1973 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: I have great feet actually..im proud of them. Except the time i broke my big toe on my left foor in four different places..its all good now though...kinda.
What did you do?
I was moving a suoer heavy armour on a dolly and had it leaning at an angle and hit a crack in the pavement and it came back and straightened out really fast and slammed into my foot head one..i was wearing solid shoes too...was like running your big toe head on into a brick wall at 100 mph...
I kept on moving stuff all day and was afraid to take my shoe and sock off and it was obviously badly broken..was limping like a one legged crack head..
When i finally did take my shoe and sock off ever so gingerly i was faxed with a nasty sight..my whole foot was purple black blue and red..my sock was soaked with blood..my toenail was broken in various places and the cuticle had become a huge blister and was emitting puss already...plus it was extremely swollen...couldnt do anything for it but walk it off..i was wearing flip flops for the next month until i could finally manage to put a sock on it then a shoe...i wish i would have taken a picture but its still freshly i.printed in my brain...i did medicate severly that night

Next time i will tell you about how a catfish got the better of me by sticking his fin through my finger under the nail...that one i actually blacked out from
Damn. Sounds extremely painful! Went straight beast mode finishing the day moving.
Bill Russell

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Cobra Kai wrote:Are your feet hairy?
Not really..they are perfectly proportioned and no snaggle toes

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote: What did you do?
I was moving a suoer heavy armour on a dolly and had it leaning at an angle and hit a crack in the pavement and it came back and straightened out really fast and slammed into my foot head one..i was wearing solid shoes too...was like running your big toe head on into a brick wall at 100 mph...

Damn. Sounds extremely painful! Went straight beast mode finishing the day moving.
Yep..pretty much..i cringed every step i took..the bone in the big toe is thick dude..its no joke when you break that..its like breaking the toe equivilent of a femur

AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

elartman1973 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: I was moving a suoer heavy armour on a dolly and had it leaning at an angle and hit a crack in the pavement and it came back and straightened out really fast and slammed into my foot head one..i was wearing solid shoes too...was like running your big toe head on into a brick wall at 100 mph...

Yep..pretty much..i cringed every step i took..the bone in the big toe is thick dude..its no joke when you break that..its like breaking the toe equivilent of a femur
Did you ever go get surgery or anything on it? Seems like a pretty serious break.
Bill Russell

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote: Damn. Sounds extremely painful! Went straight beast mode finishing the day moving.
Did you ever go get surgery or anything on it? Seems like a pretty serious break.
No...im stubborn about breaks to my digits..i broke the middle toe on the other foot maybe a year later by rushing around the house in the dark in my socks getting ready for work..i worked through it...i also broke both thumbs and middle fingers on my hands...all were basketball injuries except the.middle finger on my left hand which happened when i fell off that damn ladder...i also.chipped my pelvis going up for a rebound once ..that shit hurt..couldnt lift my right arm over my head and the only sign was a small little black bruise the size of a sharpie marker tip on my hip...i figure it is what it is and finger and toe injuries cant really be fixed other than wearing a splint...my mom is a doctor and checked it out and told me to wear a splint but the pain was so bad that even that was something i didnt want to go through setting up

Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Artie goes on blind dates with flip flops and socks and a paper bag over his head. Sad
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

deezna10 wrote:Artie goes on blind dates with flip flops and socks and a paper bag over his head. Sad
This is what youve resorted too?
Damn embarrassing

And going on dates or anywhere in florida wearing flip flops is widely accepted and not uncommon at all...lol at living in the north...pathetic

Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

elartman1973 wrote:
deezna10 wrote:Artie goes on blind dates with flip flops and socks and a paper bag over his head. Sad
Damn embarrassing

And going on dates or anywhere in florida wearing flip flops is widely accepted and not uncommon at all...lol at living in the north...pathetic
Wearing socks with flip flops is not widely accepted unless they flat out accept that you are a complete dork then they let it slide.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

deezna10 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Damn embarrassing

Wearing socks with flip flops is not widely accepted unless they flat out accept that you are a complete dork then they let it slide.
I dont wear socks with flip flops
Lol at being so dumb that you think the pic is of my feet...classic self destruction

Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

elartman1973 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Yep..pretty much..i cringed every step i took..the bone in the big toe is thick dude..its no joke when you break that..its like breaking the toe equivilent of a femur
No...im stubborn about breaks to my digits..i broke the middle toe on the other foot maybe a year later by rushing around the house in the dark in my socks getting ready for work..i worked through it...i also broke both thumbs and middle fingers on my hands...all were basketball injuries except the.middle finger on my left hand which happened when i fell off that damn ladder...i also.chipped my pelvis going up for a rebound once ..that shit hurt..couldnt lift my right arm over my head and the only sign was a small little black bruise the size of a sharpie marker tip on my hip...i figure it is what it is and finger and toe injuries cant really be fixed other than wearing a splint...my mom is a doctor and checked it out and told me to wear a splint but the pain was so bad that even that was something i didnt want to go through setting up

Probably shouldn't be playing basketball. It's clear that your terrible hand eye coordination is the reason you broke fingers playing ball. You should have stuck to sega genesis and not the real life thing. It's well beyond your ability.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

deezna10 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote: Did you ever go get surgery or anything on it? Seems like a pretty serious break.

Probably shouldn't be playing basketball. It's clear that your terrible hand eye coordination is the reason you broke fingers playing ball. You should have stuck to sega genesis and not the real life thing. It's well beyond your ability.
Wrong as usual...
I played hard..with the brothas..full court four hours a day for like six years...injuries are bound to haloen..and getting a thumb caught in a shirt sleeve while running one way and the other guy the other way is not a rare thing...i was a baller..inside man and defense and rebounding..high IQ team player with a streaky shot and a gift for court vision and crisp clean passes...i wasnt a ball handler though..but i can handle the ball

Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

elartman1973 wrote:
deezna10 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: No...im stubborn about breaks to my digits..i broke the middle toe on the other foot maybe a year later by rushing around the house in the dark in my socks getting ready for work..i worked through it...i also broke both thumbs and middle fingers on my hands...all were basketball injuries except the.middle finger on my left hand which happened when i fell off that damn ladder...i also.chipped my pelvis going up for a rebound once ..that shit hurt..couldnt lift my right arm over my head and the only sign was a small little black bruise the size of a sharpie marker tip on my hip...i figure it is what it is and finger and toe injuries cant really be fixed other than wearing a splint...my mom is a doctor and checked it out and told me to wear a splint but the pain was so bad that even that was something i didnt want to go through setting up

Wrong as usual...
I played hard..with the brothas..full court four hours a day for like six years...injuries are bound to haloen..and getting a thumb caught in a shirt sleeve while running one way and the other guy the other way is not a rare thing...i was a baller..inside man and defense and rebounding..high IQ team player with a streaky shot and a gift for court vision and crisp clean passes...i wasnt a ball handler though..but i can handle the ball
lmao, no i'm sorry but i'm dead on artie. I've played ball my entire life and still play in the top leagues against former college players. I've never seen somebody break fingers like that. You clearly didn't have the hand eye coordination. It's ok though, you tried.