How can someone so good, routinely suck so bad?

Talk about anything here.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

How can someone so good, routinely suck so bad?

Post by lettherebehouse »

I'm lookin right at you #11 on the Los Angeles Lakers

CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Re: How can someone so good, routinely suck so bad?

Post by CleveTown™ »

He's not that bad, what are you talking about. He gets stocks. Plus got the game winning dunk.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

Because he is realy, really bad. I havent seen a swingman with such awful handles in a really long time. Sure he can hit the three ball, and is semi athletic, but what else does he bring to the table? Id much rather see bazemore and marshon eating up his minutes
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

He's not. He's actually bad(ish).
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

CleveTown™ wrote:He's not that bad, what are you talking about. He gets stocks. Plus got the game winning dunk.
I know he's not that bad, that's my point. He's a really good player, who consistently doesn't play up to a level he's capable of. He's a freak of nature athletically, and an above average stroke when he's not rushing his shot like he usually does. Somebody might just need to teach this kid how to play more composed on offense, which could make a world of a difference.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

wailuaFC wrote:Because he is realy, really bad. I havent seen a swingman with such awful handles in a really long time. Sure he can hit the three ball, and is semi athletic, but what else does he bring to the table? Id much rather see bazemore and marshon eating up his minutes

Great help defender? He does have brutal handles, but so did Ariza when he was with us. Wes could be "that Trevor type guy" in the right system.