Shouldn't she be in the kitchen instead?

Talk about anything here.
steveo
Role Player

Re: Shouldn't she be in the kitchen instead?

Post by steveo »

What I got from this is that I shouldn't feel obligated to give up my seat to pregnant ladies.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

steveo wrote:What I got from this is that I shouldn't feel obligated to give up my seat to pregnant ladies.

Or old women.
Or people recovering from cancer.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/201 ... hon-record" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

steveo wrote:What I got from this is that I shouldn't feel obligated to give up my seat to pregnant ladies.
Like many things regarding "equality", women don't want to sacrifice the areas of life where they have an advantage over men. They mostly want men to sacrifice areas where they have an advantage over women.

For most "feminists", it's not about equality and happy coexistence with men, it's about superiority and *overcoming* men.
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
fsuheater
Superstar

Post by fsuheater »

I see what's going on here.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

fsuheater wrote:I see what's going on here.
Abe would like you to go make him breakfast now. Thanks.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Bush4Ever wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:Deez. C'mon man. Be aware of your surroundings for chrissakes. This is embarrassing.
This would be a good time to point out that spatial ability gaps tend to vary across patriarchial vs. equal societies.

Once again...when the patriarchy is eliminated....women "coincidentally" do at least as well as men on something seen as "masculine".

http://www.livescience.com/15823-cultur ... ities.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

By "equal societies" you mean the ones filled with cuckolds who kowtow to bitches?
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Abe is doing a good job of convincing us he isn't Bush.
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

zombiesonics wrote:
By "equal societies" you mean the ones filled with cuckolds who kowtow to bitches?
Patriarchy = Acknowledging there are differences between men and women on the side of men that have nothing to do with "structural forces", "institutions", or any other social justice buzzword/idea.

Equal societies = Women get a lot more stuff without taking on the additional responsibilities men are currently burdened with like the overwhelming majority of high-level math/science advancement, dangerous jobs, etc...

I think that's how it goes, anyway.
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Kingcarl24 wrote:Abe is doing a good job of convincing us he isn't Bush.
The Jekyll and Hyde routine with those two used to be mildly funny.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Damn, Bush's trolling has seriously fallen off lately. This is embarrassing.

I guess he did catch 1 fish still though.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
fsuheater
Superstar

Post by fsuheater »

Robceltsfan wrote:
fsuheater wrote:I see what's going on here.
Abe would like you to go make him breakfast now. Thanks.
Not my job. Thanks.
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

AlaskaHawks wrote:Damn, Bush's trolling has seriously fallen off lately. This is embarrassing.

You continue to not understand I'm not trying to "catch fish" here. It's not a life goal of mine.

If I wanted to do that I would go the Cleve or Artie route, or go to a messageboard where I'm not know. It's not like it's hard.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

AlaskaHawks wrote:Damn, Bush's trolling has seriously fallen off lately. This is embarrassing.

Does Deez really count though? He's like the annoying fucking mackerel at the surface of the water who won't let your bait sink down to the bigger targets. You could put a ball of my earwax on a hook, and he'd still take it hook line and sinker.

Jesus Christ Deez, unmackerelize yourself.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Robceltsfan wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:Abe is doing a good job of convincing us he isn't Bush.
The Jekyll and Hyde routine with those two used to be mildly funny.

In all honesty, I still don't know why people compare us on this forum.

We don't write in a similar way. Very few takes are similar. We don't even have the same interests in real life... or this forum. Just because we might be mildly intelligent and live within earshot of one another?
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

lettherebehouse wrote:

Does Deez really count though? He's like the annoying fucking mackerel at the surface of the water who won't let your bait sink down to the bigger targets. You could put a ball of my earwax on a hook, and he'd still take it hook line and sinker.

Is Deez just really really bored... or trolling by being trolled?
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

Yes we all know Bush is trolling. Im bored so I'm doing the same back. Pretty obvious. Starting to wonder how dumb most of this board really is.
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
In all honesty, I still don't know why people compare us on this forum.

We don't write in a similar way. Very few takes are similar. We don't even have the same interests in real life... or this forum. Just because we might be mildly intelligent and live within earshot of one another?
Sounds like someone is mad he's always considered the vanilla and dull one in the duality or whatever it is.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

There are clever ways to counter troll. Unfortunately, Deez doesn't have the chops to pull it off, and just comes off now as for lack of a better term, a retard.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

lettherebehouse wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

There are clever ways to counter troll. Unfortunately, Deez doesn't have the chops to pull it off, and just comes off now as for lack of a better term, a retard.
What's quite funny is how fucking hooked I have you guys on having no clue when I'm trolling. That's actually the best trolling there is. House getting trounced thread by thread I get him to respond about me in.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

King Deez wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

What's quite funny is how fucking hooked I have you guys on having no clue when I'm trolling. That's actually the best trolling there is. House getting trounced thread by thread I get him to respond about me in.

Acting the dunce isn't my preferred method of trolling.

But it works for Arty and sportswise. So welcome to their club, I guess.