Average prices of stuff in 1971

Talk about anything here.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Re: Average prices of stuff in 1971

Post by kobeunderbite »

You have no idea what it means to be a patriot... you weren't born in this country and you won't die in it. You have planted no seeds and would enjoy a life living in another country.

Disgrace.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Disrespecting the men and women who risked their lives so that we could have freedom is the bottom of the barrel... feel dirty talking to this hispanic pig.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

kobeunderbite wrote:You have no idea what it means to be a patriot... you weren't born in this country and you won't die in it. You have planted no seeds and would enjoy a life living in another country.

Disgrace.
Lol ..bullshit across the board..i never said i.wanted to live in another country and lol at hinkingnyou are a.patriot.
Obviously you are stupid sincenyou are completely neglexting why this country was created and what it stands for...you are the opposite of a.patriot..reas the countries slogan dumbass
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

kobeunderbite wrote:Disrespecting the men and women who risked their lives so that we could have freedom is the bottom of the barrel... feel dirty talking to this hispanic pig.
Damn you got owned..no coming back from that..just walk away like you did when i owned you on your artman cereal thread that tou never posted in again...im done with you
Come back after you leaen some history..you are a waste of my time
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

A lot of the things, like homes and salary, are about 10x higher.

College education, however, is about 20x higher despite being much more common and less prestigious.