Talk about anything here.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Re: QUEEN James is crying about Dwyane FADE'ing

Post by zombiesonics »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote: I blame Twitter.
I don't. These are just the dog days of the regular season for Lebron.
Naw, if he played pre-Twitter, no way he would coast.
It wouldn't be as big a deal, since his every move wouldn't be undr a microscope.
TheStig
All-Star

Post by TheStig »

zombiesonics wrote:
TheStig wrote:
zombiesonics wrote: Lebron's coasting.
You're a fool if you think Lebron is coasting. He cares way too much about his stats. Lebron needs to be surrounded by superstars to take the pressure off him. Wade breaking down is clearly upsetting him.
Lebron had nothing around him in Cleveland and he won 2 MVPs.
What does that have to do with anything? I said Lebron needs to be surrounded by superstars to take pressure off, not that he wasn't capable of winning MVP's without them. I actually think he was more deserving of the MVP with the Cavs than he is with Miami.
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

TheStig wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:
TheStig wrote: You're a fool if you think Lebron is coasting. He cares way too much about his stats. Lebron needs to be surrounded by superstars to take the pressure off him. Wade breaking down is clearly upsetting him.
Lebron had nothing around him in Cleveland and he won 2 MVPs.
What does that have to do with anything? I said Lebron needs to be surrounded by superstars to take pressure off, not that he wasn't capable of winning MVP's without them. I actually think he was more deserving of the MVP with the Cavs than he is with Miami.

Yep, Bronze has proven he needs to have an idiot proof team to keep his *TBS in check when the going gets tough.

*TBS = tight booty syndrome