How are my e-friends this morning, especially my e-friends among the Bulls fan base?

Talk about anything here.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

How are my e-friends this morning, especially my e-friends among the Bulls fan base?

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

May your today be better than your yesterday and may your tomorrow be better than today and may that pattern carry on to infinity.
Max
Coach

Re: How are my e-friends this morning, especially my e-friends among the Bulls fan base?

Post by Max »

I'm alright. Woke up a little too early. Probably going to take a nap at some point today.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Re: How are my e-friends this morning, especially my e-friends among the Bulls fan base?

Max wrote:I'm alright. Woke up a little too early. Probably going to take a nap at some point today.

It's 5:09 here.
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

I am holding the fort here, because all of my peers are at a conference.

I plan on talking online all day, and watching YouTube clips. The "ThugLife" series always makes me laugh.
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
Max
Coach

Post by Max »

Sudanese Sensation wrote:
Max wrote:I'm alright. Woke up a little too early. Probably going to take a nap at some point today.

It's 5:09 here.
6 here. Woke up at 430.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Bush4Ever wrote:I am holding the fort here, because all of my peers are at a conference.

I plan on talking online all day, and watching YouTube clips. The "ThugLife" series always makes me laugh.

You like to quantify things:

[youtube]XZ-ioUcUL6k[/youtube]

What percentages of your fellow posters here would give up the booty the easy way and what percentage would give up the booty the hard way?
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

I would take a guess that maybe 25 percent would give it up the easy way, 33 percent would put up some meaningful resistance, and 33 percent wouldn't be bothered because they are extremely obese and not sexually desirable for a rapist.

The other 9 percent wouldn't be bothered because they are tough and/or about the thug life.
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
Max
Coach

Post by Max »

Bush4Ever wrote:I would take a guess that maybe 25 percent would give it up the easy way, 33 percent would put up some meaningful resistance, and 33 percent wouldn't be bothered because they are extremely obese and not sexually desirable for a rapist.

The other 9 percent wouldn't be bothered because they are tough and/or about the thug life.
Where am I in this?
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

Yo
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

Max wrote:
Bush4Ever wrote:I would take a guess that maybe 25 percent would give it up the easy way, 33 percent would put up some meaningful resistance, and 33 percent wouldn't be bothered because they are extremely obese and not sexually desirable for a rapist.

Where am I in this?
I would place you in the meaningful resistance group in that you wouldn't immediately try and be on some bitch time, and you would try to use your social skills to avoid bitch time.

However, if a real G wanted to get into your butt cheeks and raised the pressure to the next/more violent levels, I don't think I would bet in your favor.

That's my hunch.
Max
Coach

Post by Max »

Bush4Ever wrote:
Max wrote:

Where am I in this?
I would place you in the meaningful resistance group in that you wouldn't immediately try and be on some bitch time, and you would try to use your social skills to avoid bitch time.

However, if a real G wanted to get into your butt cheeks and raised the pressure to the next/more violent levels, I don't think I would bet in your favor.

That's my hunch.
I can live with that. And it's probably accurate.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Bush4Ever wrote:
Max wrote:

Where am I in this?

That's my hunch.
Where do you think the following would fit?

Clevelander
sportswise
TDK
dwcmwa
Abe
Chancie/Brian
Ali Natural
Carpe Diem
DeNali
incognito

I will say right now Chancie/Brian would have been very desirable but unless he's the greatest poseur in the world i doubt he became someone's prison girlfriend.

BTW, you can thank yktors for finding that gem of a video:

http://www.angergeneral.com/forum/posti ... 2&p=487200" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Max
Coach

Post by Max »

Bush4Ever wrote:
Max wrote:
Where am I in this?

That's my hunch.

Clevelander
sportswise
TDK
dwcmwa
Abe
Chancie/Brian
DeNali
Ali Natural
Carpe Diem
DeNali
incognito

I will say right now Chancie/Brian would have been very desirable but unless he's the greatest poseur in the world i doubt he became someone's prison girlfriend.

http://www.angergeneral.com/forum/posti ... 2&p=487200" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Brian is a straight up G. He ain't bending over for anyone unless its to pick up your teeth after a knockout.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

Max wrote:
Brian is a straight up G. He ain't bending over for anyone unless its to pick up your teeth after a knockout.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

Clevelander
sportswise
TDK
dwcmwa
Abe
Chancie/Brian
DeNali
Ali Natural
Carpe Diem
DeNali
incognito

I had actually seen that video before. Great stuff.

Clevelander- Petite frame, modest social skills. Raped upon entry. Adopts female name "Carrie" and becomes skilled with makeup.

sportswise- Oddity that people would probably leave alone (out of confusion) unless he happens to be "twinkish" on a physical front.

TDK- Obese, old, and therefore not sexually desired. Avoids rape. Sent to the hole after his 20th violation involving prison wine.

dwcmwa- Starts off on the straight and narrow, but engages in a mutually beneficial homosexual relationship that doesn't actually involve rape, just tender loving sentiments.

Abe- Same as Max basically, but might actually have the social skills to ride solo. Gets raped if they bring it to the next level, which I don't they would in his case due to his age.

Chancie/Brian- No issues and is safe. Street-smarts, oldish, with a strong body type.

DeNali- Has sex with several inmates, gets fired.

Ali Natural- Basically like Max, but because he's black and black dudes almost never get turned out by non-blacks in prison, he should be relatively safe.

Carpe Diem- Safe from rape, but I could see him getting a beatdown from getting a little too fresh with the wrong guy if he lost his cool. But probably safe.

incognito- Prety much the adam guenzel of whatever prison he ended up at.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Bush4Ever wrote:

Clevelander
sportswise
TDK
dwcmwa
Abe
Chancie/Brian
DeNali
Ali Natural
Carpe Diem
DeNali
incognito

Clevelander- Petite frame, modest social skills. Raped upon entry. Adopts female name "Carrie" and becomes skilled with makeup.

sportswise- Oddity that people would probably leave alone (out of confusion) unless he happens to be "twinkish" on a physical front.

TDK- Obese, old, and therefore not sexually desired. Avoids rape. Sent to the hole after his 20th violation involving prison wine.

dwcmwa- Starts off on the straight and narrow, but engages in a mutually beneficial homosexual relationship that doesn't actually involve rape, just tender loving sentiments.

Abe- Same as Max basically, but might actually have the social skills to ride solo. Gets raped if they bring it to the next level, which I don't they would in his case due to his age.

Chancie/Brian- No issues and is safe. Street-smarts, oldish, with a strong body type.

Ali Natural- Basically like Max, but because he's black and black dudes almost never get turned out by non-blacks in prison, he should be relatively safe.

Carpe Diem- Safe from rape, but I could see him getting a beatdown from getting a little too fresh with the wrong guy if he lost his cool. But probably safe.

You're mean...

I actually saw a Lock Up where this black guy willing adopted the female role and was passed around to be several prisoners' prisoner wife.
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

I actually saw a lock up where this black guy willing adopted the female role and was passed around to be several prisoners' prisoner wife.
There are definitely some black dudes on some bitch time.

It's just extremely rare to see a black dude get turned out or owned by a non-black. It almost never happens.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

Bush4Ever wrote:

Clevelander
sportswise
TDK
dwcmwa
Abe
Chancie/Brian
DeNali
Ali Natural
Carpe Diem
DeNali
incognito

You're mean...

I actually saw a Lock Up where this black guy willing adopted the female role and was passed around to be several prisoners' prisoner wife.
Don't read too much into this WG, he saw my picture above and ran with it, lazy thinking on his part.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Bush4Ever wrote:
I actually saw a lock up where this black guy willing adopted the female role and was passed around to be several prisoners' prisoner wife.
There are definitely some black dudes on some bitch time.

It's just extremely rare to see a black dude get turned out or owned by a non-black. It almost never happens.

Prison must suck...To deal with that crap on top of incarceration.

Like you said best to be a thug or old and fat.
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

Please keep my name out of your bullshit...Thank you!