why do people even hate chicago or rose

Talk about anything here.
Max
Coach

Re: why do people even hate chicago or rose

Post by Max »

Kennethgriffin wrote:
Max wrote:Griff, this is one of those threads that you're going to wake up in the morning and be embarrassed about.

Just go to sleep bud.
atleast i'm guaranteed to wake up

you'l be lucky if someone in your home doesnt shoot you or themselves with 1 of your many loaded hand hand guns you bought to protect yourself even though you live in such an amazing country
Ohhh, great comeback.

You live in Canada. I don't.

Have fun with that.

PS- I know you don't even live in a city. Lulz
Last edited by Max on Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

[youtube]JhiNe1rBG3Y[/youtube]

amurca
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Just ask yourself 2 simple questions to answer which country is better.

What would Canada be, without the USA?

What would the USA be, without Canada?
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

Max wrote:
Kennethgriffin wrote:
Max wrote:Griff, this is one of those threads that you're going to wake up in the morning and be embarrassed about.

Just go to sleep bud.

you'l be lucky if someone in your home doesnt shoot you or themselves with 1 of your many loaded hand hand guns you bought to protect yourself even though you live in such an amazing country
Ohhh, great comeback.

Have fun with that.

i dont. i have money. i live in a suburb near ottawa with all the other people who have good jobs or are retired
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

CANADIAN JAILED FOR SEX CRIME? I THOUGHT THEY WERE ANGELS!

http://www.calgarysun.com/2015/03/01/ca ... -sex-crime" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

AlaskaHawks wrote:Just ask yourself 2 simple questions to answer which country is better.

importance as a nation via army/military/nuclear weapons doesnt make it a better place to live for the 99%ers

all i said was canada was a better country to live in. and i'm 100% correct and have evidence
Max
Coach

Post by Max »

Kennethgriffin wrote:
Max wrote:
Kennethgriffin wrote:

Ohhh, great comeback.

Have fun with that.

i dont. i have money. i live in a suburb near ottawa with all the other people who have good jobs or are retired
If you had a good job you'd live in the States.
Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

AlaskaHawks wrote:CANADIAN JAILED FOR SEX CRIME? I THOUGHT THEY WERE ANGELS!

http://www.calgarysun.com/2015/03/01/ca ... -sex-crime" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

where in this entire thread did i say anything about all canadians being angels or well behaved? statistically sure we are better people. less crimes/violence. but not perfect

you could accuse us all of being perverted. still wouldnt change the fact that canada finished higher in quality of living
Last edited by Kennethgriffin on Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Kennethgriffin wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:Just ask yourself 2 simple questions to answer which country is better.

importance as a nation via army/military/nuclear weapons doesnt make it a better place to live for the 99%ers

all i said was canada was a better country to live in. and i'm 100% correct and have evidence
Most Canadians are dumb and think they have free healthcare, yet they don't realize they pay almost 25% tax on almost all purchases.

Military aside, USA is much better than Canada. If Canada never existed, America would barely notice. If America never existed, Canada would be a vastly different place today. Your country has leeched off of America for a long damn time. Stop hating on the country that has given you your whole way of life.
Bill Russell

Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
Kennethgriffin wrote:

Most Canadians are dumb and think they have free healthcare, yet they don't realize they pay almost 25% tax on almost all purchases.

Military aside, USA is much better than Canada. If Canada never existed, America would barely notice. If America never existed, Canada would be a vastly different place today. Your country has leeched off of America for a long damn time. Stop hating on the country that has given you your whole way of life.

we pay 13% tax. and those who make less than 25,000 a year up here get it all back via gst cheques every month for 60$-100$

every 3 months people who earn less than 25,000 a year also get tax rebaits of 100$

then people who earn less than 25,000 a year also get back 1000$-2000$ on their tax returns on average

and all doctor visits are free. all surgeries are free ( as long as theyre not cosmetic. but for health reasons )

prescription drugs are dirt cheap and easly accessible

i see people in the states doing surgery on themselves to save money... you people are stupid as fuck lol
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Kennethgriffin wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
Kennethgriffin wrote:

we pay 13% tax. and those who make less than 25,000 a year up here get it all back via gst cheques every month for 60$-100$

every 3 months people who earn less than 25,000 a year also get tax rebaits of 100$

then people who earn less than 25,000 a year also get back 1000$-2000$ on their tax returns on average

and all doctor visits are free. all surgeries are free ( as long as theyre not cosmetic. but for health reasons )

i see people in the states doing surgery on themselves to save money... you people are stupid as fuck lol
Look at your receipt next time you make a purchase. It's much closer to 25%. It's not "free" by any means.
Bill Russell

Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

you can literally just walk into a clinic at any time of the day when youre hurt or sick. take a number see a doctor. get treated. get a prescription or xrays.

its about half an hour wait on average.
Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
Kennethgriffin wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:

Look at your receipt next time you make a purchase. It's much closer to 25%. It's not "free" by any means.

its 13% you dingleberry

and il say it again. if you dont make a ton of money you get it all back every month.

the government hands out cheques like candy up here.