Kids New Trend: Snorting Smarties. Thank God I Live in Korea

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Kids New Trend: Snorting Smarties. Thank God I Live in Korea

Post by CleveTown™ »

http://www.eonline.com/news/501866/snor ... topstories

All this does is prep them and desensitizes them for when the time comes to do cocaine in high school. America is filled with sorceries (the Bible word for drugs). And God will cast His Judgment soon upon your stricken land. Yes I say YOUR land. I thank God whenever I read stuff like this that my daughter will spend her elementary schools years and the years where her morals are shaped here in Korea where there are no drugs and you are looked down upon if you act stupid like this and shunned. Studying and being smart and getting good grades makes you popular here.

Thank you Lord for removing me from the Devil's Den: Amerika.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Kids New Trend: Snorting Smarties. Thank God I Live in K

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:http://www.eonline.com/news/501866/snor ... topstories

All this does is prep them and desensitizes them for when the time comes to do cocaine in high school. America is filled with sorceries (the Bible word for drugs). And God will cast His Judgment soon upon your stricken land. Yes I say YOUR land. I thank God whenever I read stuff like this that my daughter will spend her elementary schools years and the years where her morals are shaped here in Korea where there are no drugs and you are looked down upon if you act stupid like this and shunned. Studying and being smart and getting good grades makes you popular here.

Cocaine isnt that bad..it gets a bad rap because of crackheads who smoke crack..its not the same thing
Anyhow its normally just a phase
I will trust a person who has tried it and left it in their past over someone who is ignorant about itit and makes claims they cant possibly back up
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:http://www.eonline.com/news/501866/snor ... topstories

Cocaine isnt that bad..it gets a bad rap because of crackheads who smoke crack..its not the same thing
Anyhow its normally just a phase
I will trust a person who has tried it and left it in their past over someone who is ignorant about itit and makes claims they cant possibly back up
ROFL thanks for the laugh before I go to bed. Goodnight you loser.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

I must have been a more naive... and even dumber child.

I tried to smash Smarties into dust as a kid, so I could use it to make Smarties Kool-Aid.

It didn't work. My older sister laughed at me. I deserved it.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

I guess Korean kids are perfect little denizens that ingest absolutely nothing odd or dangerous at all, ever.
Chooch
Legend

Post by Chooch »

OP would prefer children in Korea starve and work 12 hours a day than have the option to eat candy.

These users thanked the author Chooch for the post:
Da Stars.
Rating: 3.85%
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

xxx wrote:OP would prefer children in Korea starve and work 12 hours a day than have the option to eat candy.
This is true.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:I guess Korean kids are perfect little denizens that ingest absolutely nothing odd or dangerous at all, ever.
No..they have a habit of grabbing stangers asses..this has been confirmed by the resident korean hipster

ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973 wrote:
Havlicekstealsit wrote:I guess Korean kids are perfect little denizens that ingest absolutely nothing odd or dangerous at all, ever.
No..they have a habit of grabbing stangers asses..this has been confirmed by the resident korean hipster
I believe it's called dong chim. It seems to be more than just grabbing strangers asses. It sounds like the goal is to poke your finger right in someones butthole.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
I believe it's called dong chim. It seems to be more than just grabbing strangers asses. It sounds like the goal is to poke your finger right in someones butthole.
Lol at amerifannkids stuck in the stone ages and playing hopscotch and red rover...pathetic

Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

Over/under on the number of years before Clevetown's daughter becomes pregnant, due to terrible parenting and way too much sheltering? I'd say 12.5
dunkan5rings
Hall of Famer

Post by dunkan5rings »

Cocaine, alcohol, and fucking bitches RAW! the GOAT

Them lil' ****** are training for the ultimate college party life.