CHI might be the worst offensive team I've seen all season.

Talk about anything here.
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

CHI might be the worst offensive team I've seen all season.

Post by vegasfraud »

No wonder Rose has been in no hurry to come back and play with these bums the last two seasons.
QueenCuckCarl has no clue how many men his whore wife has fucked...ask him.
DorianRo
Superstar

Re: CHI might be the worst offensive team I've seen all seas

Post by DorianRo »

Offense is still a weak point for the Bulls but when the best players are out injured, thats to be expected.. Unless you got FOUR future HOF'ers on your team ala South Beach

Chicago's 2 best offensive players (Butler and Rose) aren't playing.. And they traded their other best offensive player. So the Bulls aren't supposed to be offensive juggernauts right now anyways. They are still winning games because of their defensive abilities
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

DorianRo wrote:Offense is still a weak point for the Bulls but when the best players are out injured, thats to be expected.. Unless you got FOUR future HOF'ers on your team ala South Beach

Chicago's 2 best offensive players (Butler and Rose) aren't playing.. And they traded their other best offensive player. So the Bulls aren't supposed to be offensive juggernauts right now anyways
the problem is that the Bulls own head coach is mostly responsible for the Bulls injuries, so they lose pity points.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

rileymartin wrote:
DorianRo wrote:Offense is still a weak point for the Bulls but when the best players are out injured, thats to be expected.. Unless you got FOUR future HOF'ers on your team ala South Beach

Chicago's 2 best offensive players (Butler and Rose) aren't playing.. And they traded their other best offensive player. So the Bulls aren't supposed to be offensive juggernauts right now anyways
the problem is that the Bulls own head coach is mostly responsible for the Bulls injuries, so they lose pity points.
Forget that, why do they get pity points to begin with? You build a roster around broken down players and you expect to win, and you keep that core the same YEAR AFTER YEAR, you get NO pity points. Horrific front office.
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

rileymartin wrote:

Responsible how? Please explain.

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
Jims_Doors
Role Player

Post by Jims_Doors »

Chicago's 2 best offensive players (Butler and Rose) aren't playing.. And they traded their other best offensive player. So the Bulls aren't supposed to be offensive juggernauts right now anyways. They are still winning games because of their defensive abilities
:lol:

Noah > Butler on offense
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

y2ktors wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

Responsible how? Please explain.
It has been explained ad naseum.
I get it that you and many Bulls fans can't accept reality, so no point in trying.

It wasn't a coincidence the other day when i brought up the amount of minutes Butler has been playing lately, and, what do you know, he went down with an injury.