Bulls419

Talk about anything here.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Bulls419

Post by kobeunderbite »

Is this the guy who was hoping Bosh's wife would have labor complications?
Yuh
Superstar

Re: Bulls419

Post by Yuh »

That was bulls6475.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Z
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

yuh_nuccu wrote:That was bulls6475.

Weird dude.

"bull6475
I don't troll the Heat boards, because their business is their business, and ours is ours. It has not been easy for me lately to control my rage...just tired of watching my favorite teams come so close, time after time, Michigan (2006), Chicago Bulls (2011), Packers (2012), and fail. It's rather tiring to see that happen over and over, and these Bulls are my hope for snapping that string of failures. I have a feeling someday, Mr. Rose is going to end all those frustrations for me, and finally give me some happiness, instead of the anger, sadness, and depression that I've felt in my life for a while. Rose has definitely brough back joy into my life, especially after the horrible Bulls teams in the early 2000s."

"bull6475
I am. I have rage issues (IED), especially after the Packers played like crap. SMH...nothing has gone right for me lately, and having to deal with the constant taunting from Heat fans. I am one of the few people that wants a piece of Miami, right now. If Wade is out for the rest of the season, I don't think they have a prayer against the Bulls. But, the inverse is true, if Rose is out for any period of time. Just wish Bulls fans would feel what I feel."

"bull6475
I'm so sick of these Bulls fans being Heat apologists and already accepting defeat to the Miami Heat. Don't you guys want to kick the crap out of them for what they did last year in the playoffs to the Bulls? I sure as hell want to."

"bull6475
mintzer, I would like to be nice to you, but to think you'll shut up the Bulls that easily, is foolishness. All I want is the Bulls to beat the holy crap out of your precious Miami Heat and send them home crying. Not just beat, but humiliate. I hope the Bulls come out like sharks in blood-infested water. It's definitely what I'm feeling right now. And if they feel what I feel, which is unbrideled rage for revenge, Heat have no chance."

http://m.espn.go.com/nba/conversation?u ... 6T05:57:09" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

Another gem:

http://m.espn.go.com/wireless/conversat ... 34840&wjb=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Hey, Melissa, if you don't have anything positive to say, shut up. I mean, really. "Don't be surprised if Derrick Rose isn't the same Derrick Rose we knew as MVP in 2011 in 2012-13." In fact, knowing Rose's work ethic, I'd be VERY surprised if he wasn't playing at a very high level when he comes back."

"I'm just sick of this negative garbage that Chicago beat writers put out day after day."

Seems pretty flustered.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

fpliii wrote:Another gem:

http://m.espn.go.com/wireless/conversat ... 34840&wjb=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Hey, Melissa, if you don't have anything positive to say, shut up. I mean, really. "Don't be surprised if Derrick Rose isn't the same Derrick Rose we knew as MVP in 2011 in 2012-13." In fact, knowing Rose's work ethic, I'd be VERY surprised if he wasn't playing at a very high level when he comes back."

"I'm just sick of this negative garbage that Chicago beat writers put out day after day."

Seems pretty flustered.
Please invite him here.
bulls419
Role Player

Post by bulls419 »

kobeunderbite wrote:Is this the guy who was hoping Bosh's wife would have labor complications?
No. I just enjoyed reading everyone's posts on ESPN for entertainment while at work. Went to angersports because thats were all the you cool people went. Just decided to actually make a post earlier this month before the move was made.
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

ripper76 wrote:
fpliii wrote:Another gem:

Seems pretty flustered.
Please invite him here.
I would, but all of these posts are super old:

https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3A ... 1&ie=UTF-8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He hasn't posted in over a year.
Yuh
Superstar

Post by Yuh »

fpliii wrote:
yuh_nuccu wrote:That was bulls6475.

Weird dude.

"bull6475
I don't troll the Heat boards, because their business is their business, and ours is ours. It has not been easy for me lately to control my rage...just tired of watching my favorite teams come so close, time after time, Michigan (2006), Chicago Bulls (2011), Packers (2012), and fail. It's rather tiring to see that happen over and over, and these Bulls are my hope for snapping that string of failures. I have a feeling someday, Mr. Rose is going to end all those frustrations for me, and finally give me some happiness, instead of the anger, sadness, and depression that I've felt in my life for a while. Rose has definitely brough back joy into my life, especially after the horrible Bulls teams in the early 2000s."

"bull6475
I am. I have rage issues (IED), especially after the Packers played like crap. SMH...nothing has gone right for me lately, and having to deal with the constant taunting from Heat fans. I am one of the few people that wants a piece of Miami, right now. If Wade is out for the rest of the season, I don't think they have a prayer against the Bulls. But, the inverse is true, if Rose is out for any period of time. Just wish Bulls fans would feel what I feel."

"bull6475
I'm so sick of these Bulls fans being Heat apologists and already accepting defeat to the Miami Heat. Don't you guys want to kick the crap out of them for what they did last year in the playoffs to the Bulls? I sure as hell want to."

"bull6475
mintzer, I would like to be nice to you, but to think you'll shut up the Bulls that easily, is foolishness. All I want is the Bulls to beat the holy crap out of your precious Miami Heat and send them home crying. Not just beat, but humiliate. I hope the Bulls come out like sharks in blood-infested water. It's definitely what I'm feeling right now. And if they feel what I feel, which is unbrideled rage for revenge, Heat have no chance."

http://m.espn.go.com/nba/conversation?u ... 6T05:57:09" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nice find. I'm surprised he's still posting. I'd welcome him here. I can forgive.

Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

That was a weird cat. He used to flip shit on the Bulls board after each loss. I think he threaten to harm himself a few times.