artman

Talk about anything here.
FPL
Hall of Famer

artman

Post by FPL »

I sent you a PM about how to set up Tapatalk. It makes posting from your phone much easier and more convenient.
Incognito
All-Time Great

Re: artman

Post by Incognito »

fpliii wrote:I sent you a PM about how to set up Tapatalk. It makes posting from your phone much easier and more convenient.
He's concerned it will syphon minutes from his Obamaphone.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

fpliii wrote:I sent you a PM about how to set up Tapatalk. It makes posting from your phone much easier and more convenient.
Thanks..i already installed it but i dont find it easier at all actually..maybe i need to play with it but so far it didnt suit my posting needs or style
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Ive been using the desktop...im not one of these morons that need things simplified ..im not that lazy
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

elartman1973 wrote:
Ive been using the desktop...im not one of these morons that need things simplified ..im not that lazy
Ah okay. BTW if you click a post, it lights up in yellow, and lets you Quote, Thanks, etc. from there. Your call though, either way.